Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:07:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20339 times)
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

it is impossible for ICOs and bounty to die because I know there are still many people who want to invest in ICOs.
what is needed for a bounty hunter I think of doing in-depth research for ICO projects that you want to campaign for don't let your time be wasted.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

Keep cool it will not happen. ICO and bounties have will always become part  of the cryptocurrency world. ICO may die in name but new platform or name will emerge and just like ICOs will have rewards to offer because the bounty hunters way of popularizing the project is so powerful that the team and development rely on the community who also are including the bounty hunters.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

ICO = bounty. If ICO dies - bounty dies. These are interrelated concepts. But I'm not sure that the time of the end of the ICO has already come. I see no reason for that. The main reason for all the problems - this is a very large number of scammers in the market that steal money from investors and bounty hunters.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:14:58 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

hey dude
I checked your profile from 1 to 10 there wasn't much discussion either especially the assignment for the signature campaign, almost mostly useless. This is bad, why are there many ico getting worse. I think you have to improve your quality if you want to be involved deeply in this industry.

Hi it's true. But not all. I try many camaigns (included signature) because I writhenn about it on my site - it's true. But discussions I begin not for campaign - it's trully interesting to me.

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

I think the only reason for an ICO and bounty to die or vanish is when there is no bounty hunters and investors supporting to it. But I guess ICO and Bounty will not going to die since investors always seek opportunities to invest in. We can just label those ICO and BOUNTY dead if they are classified as scam.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

I do not think that ICO projects and bounty campaigns will disappear. Let the quality of them is not the best, but soon everything will be fine and we will start earning again, as before. Worse will not be, and there is an improvement in what direction.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

There have always been bounties, even before ICOs! Hardly ICOs will die because someone will do this kind of deal anywhere in the world, but you can understand that there is a greater understanding of this subject and that the creators of ICOs will in fact have to prove the need for funding and justify their projects before to raise huge amounts of dollars, ETH and BTC. That previous hype will only occur again, if there is a new entry of people and other ideas, such as an ICO of space travel, where whoever has a token, will be entitled to a ride in space, can you predict the hype in that?
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

The time is bad for ICOs Bounties. The market was red, during the last 9 months and investors are simply losing their hope. According to the last stats, the ICOs investments reduced by 50 percent in September. We need a new wave of hype, to see the green market again.
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

They won't die. At least ico's won't die but i'm not sure about bounties.

Ico's also will regulated and won't be like now but still they will carry on.

I'm not shure about bounties too. But what alternative for promote project?

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Hope that they are not, because without ICOs it will be impossible to develop cryto market in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Hope that they are not, because without ICOs it will be impossible to develop cryto market in the future.
Even without ICOs development of crypto's can still be on going.

ICOs are made to support those projects that doesn't have enough fund to continue their project. A billion dollar company can develop blockchain or their own crypto even without having an ICO. That's the fact that ICOs will come to an end for the upcoming years and bounty as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Apparently you're just a member of fast and low-level projects. for 300 projects you have not received the desired-a good income. Your level of involvement in projects is limited to reposts, likes and then begging for a reward. That's pretty sad. Either you are satisfied with it, or you should show your experience and become a more useful participant in the projects. As for your question, I very much hope that the ICO process will be improved in the near future, as well as the bounty campaigns, there is definitely a need to restore order to exclude both scam and fake projects,and to attract more competent bounty hunters.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

chances are yes, we can't avoid it one day.
but no if you have your knowledge will not end in this industry, there are many choices in every speculation that you can do of course to be able to bring profit.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

I would describe it as being on a break, 2018 has been particularly unkind to the ICO that dared to try and launch during the Bear market, with most failing to hit anywhere close their Hardcap and then tokens launching on the exchanges at a fraction of the sale price. We need to sit back and wait for a change in market conditions after which the ICO will most likely return to profitable status.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

I do not think that ICO projects and bounty campaigns will disappear. Let the quality of them is not the best, but soon everything will be fine and we will start earning again, as before. Worse will not be, and there is an improvement in what direction.
I also fully agree with you, ICO and Bounty programs will never end, now the market decline is because people are more focused on ETH and BTC, but there are many ICO projects They are potential and growth in their own style, not in the price trend of BTC or ETH.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

To say that the bounty and the ICO are dead - it means absolutely not to study what is happening in the market. This is not true. The projects continue to appear with each other day, only now there is some calm. All serious projects are waiting until the next rise in the market.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I think you are right because there are many scam bounties which is just time wasted projects but I think there also some projects which is reliable so do hardwork maybe we will get the reward so just continue your hardwork.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I think you are right because there are many scam bounties which is just time wasted projects but I think there also some projects which is reliable so do hardwork maybe we will get the reward so just continue your hardwork.
You win some, you lose some. But i don't think that bounty and ICO will die the soonest possible time. There are a lot of projects out there that will spawn and i do hope that they are legit, they need bounty campaign to make their project known/popular to the community.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

For me, bounty campaigns could possibly die if devs of ICOs do not find this forum efficient for advertising anymore which is really near to come since our forum is getting more infested by the spammers/shitposters as time goes by. On the other hand, I don't even think that ICOs will die so easily unless crypto will fade too. Even though hundreds of ICOs already existed up to date, it will not stop as long as they can find a platform for their coin. And besides, it is a great way of earning through "pump - & - dump" cycle so why would the devs even get tired of doing this thing?

Those ideas just come to your mind maybe because of the downtrend in the market — you're worrying. Well, I can't assure you that those things will never die, but for sure, the crypto market will become lively again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: