Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
buzztiaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 06:51:10 PM by buzztiaan

fixed it, just missed a -lcap

who knew you had to link to libraries to use them Wink

also, would be nice if this 'hardfork' would have mentioned that the datadir moved from 'qmc2' to 'qmc'  , made me scratch my head a while

so you basically just replaced -all- the sourcecode, what for? why couldnt you just merge the updates?

at least it'll be interesting to see if staking now finally works

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

fixed it, just missed a -lcap

who knew you had to link to libraries to use them Wink

also, would be nice if this 'hardfork' would have mentioned that the datadir moved from 'qmc2' to 'qmc'  , made me scratch my head a while

so you basically just replaced -all- the sourcecode, what for? why couldnt you just merge the updates?

at least it'll be interesting to see if staking now finally works

I really hope you pulled before compiling today - otherwise you'll be annoyed.
The git was a mess and we had to resort to forcing a push - a result of bad coordination and lack of communication (1 was still working but offline)

We should add -lcap -as-needed ; though I think it only applies to ubuntus (doesn't seem to happen on the debian gitian image)

buzztiaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

I really hope you pulled before compiling today - otherwise you'll be annoyed.

i did Wink

We should add -lcap -as-needed ; though I think it only applies to ubuntus (doesn't seem to happen on the debian gitian image)

this was on a debian jessie
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

Interesting concept. Not sure how much this would be needed as the magnet links is not really illegal anyway, least i think so, only monetizing them.
However, there is such an interesting way to make the project better by supporting from joining the bounty or even invest in the project.
Investing in the project is the best way to support the project. I would invest all my money if there are bucks in my pocket. Ill try to give it a try.
Me too I think I want to take advantage of this opportunity while bitcoin is still cheap. Hopefully I will get more earning after few months.

And while bitcoin is still crashing you mean. You stand at a chance to lose most of your money thanks to the bitcoin crash (if it crashes even more )
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Interesting concept. Not sure how much this would be needed as the magnet links is not really illegal anyway, least i think so, only monetizing them.
However, there is such an interesting way to make the project better by supporting from joining the bounty or even invest in the project.
Investing in the project is the best way to support the project. I would invest all my money if there are bucks in my pocket. Ill try to give it a try.

And it's also one of the best ways to risk and lose your money cause a) bitcoin is volatile af atm b) you dont know if the project will actually reach anywhere
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

The team develops a very wide project profile. They have poker games and now I have seen an even more interesting project. You are great!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

It is very good that the project is different, the team is working very well on it. And I have no idea how you manage all this, do you have a very big team?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

It is very good that the project is different, the team is working very well on it. And I have no idea how you manage all this, do you have a very big team?
Well if the team have a constant good management then the project will be run smoothly, even if how many members involved in the team. But it is also advantage to have more members since they can collaboratively work and come up with a good plan and innovations.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Still 4 Main developers
One being a community manager
and we often hire a bunch of freelancers from upwork, peopleperhour, freelancer, etc...

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Still 4 Main developers
One being a community manager
and we often hire a bunch of freelancers from upwork, peopleperhour, freelancer, etc...
It would be great if you are hiring more community managers so it can perfectly be managed. Just saying though, if you want, just pm me to get in touch.
connecoin

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Well if the team have a constant good management then the project will be run smoothly, even if how many members involved in the team. But it is also advantage to have more members since they can collaboratively work and come up with a good plan and innovations.
Yeah. It is very necessary to hire more people that can fully help the project to become a good kind. Much better if they can find that are experts in the field of blockchain technology so that they can attract more investors easily.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

http://poker.qmc.network/ is now online!
Costa Rica e gaming licensing pending.
Great interface admins, do you also have faucet from the site? Hopefully gamblers will also support your gaming site.
Did you ever see their website yet? I'm not sure if it has a great interface since their website design is just too simple so the users can load faster.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

Most torrent site now a days have a lot of annoying ads or pop ads. And sometimes it gives you the wrong magnet, when this project succeeded, maybe it would be the best torrent site for it is ads-free.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

Most torrent site now a days have a lot of annoying ads or pop ads. And sometimes it gives you the wrong magnet, when this project succeeded, maybe it would be the best torrent site for it is ads-free.
Also they are checking each torrent being uploaded if it is High quality, therefore every torrent that is being uploaded are not a scam torrents that has different content.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

http://poker.qmc.network/ is now online!
Costa Rica e gaming licensing pending.
Great interface admins, do you also have faucet from the site? Hopefully gamblers will also support your gaming site.
Did you ever see their website yet? I'm not sure if it has a great interface since their website design is just too simple so the users can load faster.

I participated in their poker event today. Played entire tournament via Android & ended up being in Top 3...
Really cool website, had fun playing with Team.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Also they are checking each torrent being uploaded if it is High quality, therefore every torrent that is being uploaded are not a scam torrents that has different content.
All this features provided by this project can really attract more people who likes to downloads videos as they will feel comfortable to used it. And I think, this is also what the team wants to meet the expectations of the users so that it can be totally recognized from the others.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

wow this is a great news. after pre sale and ico it will be in major exchnges hopefully that people can trade more

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Sharing magnets to earn coin is really a good idea I think torrents will have new ways to get payment now Am really looking forward to this torrent decentralization I hope ROI will be worth the work at the long run but the concept is really great it gives people greater ways to earn

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

I see the pool, so we have final result about wallet client for download or not? What will become next at QMC.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Too many cook spoil the broth though, ideally they should have a properly segregated team like some people only working on the PR side of stuff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: