Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

Tell me, what about the bounty campaign? When are you planning to launch and what are the conditions for participation in the bounty?

Possibly during next week, after escodex listing at least.

Cool excodex is another exchange listing right admin? The development is doing and great, If these will continue it will attract more potential investors soon.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

I'm just having a doubt about the concept

Yeah i see literally -zero- masternoders casting -any- votes on torrents

over 99% of the torrents (even those of high quality) are -not- 'yay'd inside the budget proposals hack

This requires more improvements not only from the team effort, but They also need some financial needing for their project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Tell me, what about the bounty campaign? When are you planning to launch and what are the conditions for participation in the bounty?

Cool excodex is another exchange listing right admin? The development is doing and great, If these will continue it will attract more potential investors soon.
That is true. As far as I remain still here in the QMC project observating and supporting this project, I see the progressive actions of the team. I see how good the QMC is and how transaparent they are and willing to take suggestions from the crowd. I was hoping the team will not fade its good performance.
Jackmacroy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

That is true. As far as I remain still here in the QMC project observating and supporting this project, I see the progressive actions of the team. I see how good the QMC is and how transaparent they are and willing to take suggestions from the crowd. I was hoping the team will not fade its good performance.

I have only had good experience with the qmc team and community. The discord is active everyday and if there is suggestions for improvment or bugs to solve, they listen.
I did support the qmc from the 1 week and I have no regrets doing it.
With this team and community, I'm pretty sure this project has a bright future.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

We'll be listed on popular yet decentralized exchanges in the coming few days!

Meanwhile we will setup bounties for socials, and have updated our website + ann thread
Hope you like the design Cool
this is a great news for us 😍 when will bounty publish?  we egarly waiting for this.  web design looking great btw

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Yes. For sure it will goes that way because the team of QMC are doing great effort inorder for this project be like by many investors. They know that the competition in the market are really tight and it's not easy to convince the investors easily.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

It's an advantage for them to have this because those who have plan to invest in this would know the value of token. Also, they will know the volume and how it behaves when it comes to transaction.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

I have only had good experience with the qmc team and community. The discord is active everyday and if there is suggestions for improvment or bugs to solve, they listen.
I did support the qmc from the 1 week and I have no regrets doing it.
With this team and community, I'm pretty sure this project has a bright future.
That being responsive and active could also help the project to be stand out in the world of crypto. Because this could make the project lively since the team are able to directly response and provides improvement immediately for the betterment of the project.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley

That's good thing to know because communication is very important. This will help them to at least build a better reputation and issues will be possibly solve in just a short period of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

How would the project be in the future? Whether it has your own office or your own company? It might be good if you made a roadmap in the future like that.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

The point was about famous large exchanges like hitBTC and above. Crex24 is just small exchange, and those kinda of exchanges don't cost a lots to get listed there, because of exchange itself is trring take advantage of new cois that could bring to them some users to trade on their platform.
I'm sure if they were getting a small exchange like crex24 as the first listing, then it is a good news because the users would like to trade a new coin.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

The point was about famous large exchanges like hitBTC and above. Crex24 is just small exchange, and those kinda of exchanges don't cost a lots to get listed there, because of exchange itself is trring take advantage of new cois that could bring to them some users to trade on their platform.
I'm sure if they were getting a small exchange like crex24 as the first listing, then it is a good news because the users would like to trade a new coin.

Yes, and aside from that, investors will be attracted to join since the project already reached the exchanges and investors will also be encourage to join and support the project. Listing will surely boost the popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

over 99% of the torrents (even those of high quality) are -not- 'yay'd inside the budget proposals hack

This requires more improvements not only from the team effort, but They also need some financial needing for their project.
Guys, the project is so new and we need to be more patient about the project updates and progress,  we can't expect too much about the project as of now but in due time this will eventually grow and we can see how productive this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

Guys, the project is so new and we need to be more patient about the project updates and progress,  we can't expect too much about the project as of now but in due time this will eventually grow and we can see how productive this project.

You are right with this, but we cannot force or dictate people and investors on how they will feel and what they want this project to do in the near future. It is normal that people demands some improvements or are just sharing their opinions here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Hope everything goes well for this project and expecting to be able to participate on your bounty programs soon.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Do they plan on listing the coin first before releasing a bounty campaigns? its kinda new to me... or they are just aiming on that exchange platform but nort listing yet?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Do they plan on listing the coin first before releasing a bounty campaigns? its kinda new to me... or they are just aiming on that exchange platform but nort listing yet?

Fee is already paid
And listing will happen before bounties
We are actually already trading on a few exchanges already by the way.. Roll Eyes

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

All the flac and yts seem to be voted?
Some with over 60 votes iirc

The next release will make it easier to see

That's a good update to see then, I will be expecting more good improvements plus developments to see from the team, Keep at the goodwork
Yeah I think if it the same way,let's just wait and watch.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

All the flac and yts seem to be voted?
Some with over 60 votes iirc

The next release will make it easier to see

That's a good update to see then, I will be expecting more good improvements plus developments to see from the team, Keep at the goodwork
Yeah I think if it the same way,let's just wait and watch.
Well, i think we need more detail about QMC progressing. I mean if the team have some meetings or livestream to answer any doubt from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: