Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58007 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

QMC is merely reaping with a strong vision as a team and gaining more reputation as we can see various positive reviews and the sign of gaining more advantages with the project are high comparing to the foundation stage as the experts are exploring and implementing new missions to meet the targets and completely holding accountability.
Well, that is true. The team is very responsible doing what is necessary and best for the whole project. QMC is a good crypto prooject that come exist here in the crypto currency community. And now, for what I can see they are now doing the developments and updates regarding to add torrent client functions and streaming functions into QMT and not directly into the wallet, as what people are now looking into.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

I want to ask if only those who invested or are the users are the only one who can access and download torrents, and is there any cost in downloading torrent from this platform? Because what i know is only when you upload magnet that you'll be paying QMC coin and getting reward as well when it is voted as HQ magnet.

The coins will be always available any time on exchanges for anyone who wants to use the platform and get benefits of all the feature. The download is free, but submitting a link to database costs around 1 OMC coin and you get 5 QMC back the next month if your links get voted as good one.

This is a good opportunity for getting a passive income especially if the links that you are going to share are something that can be useful even in the future and I think those are the data that are about crypto.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?

Yes we are planning a bounty program - probably next week!
Twitter and telegram are now up and running too by the way

Telegram: https://t.me/QMC_Network
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkQmc

yeah I can see you really need one, based on the number of your social media activities and telegram members. Building up a big community is important especially for masternode coins.

It needs high PR, more marketing and more promotions, it also needs the project to increase advertising works too. There are still lots of things that needs to improve here.

Couldn't agree more!
We are working on a solid marketing plan and will start with bounties this week
Right now, besides a few articles like techworm and torrent freak, we are almost in 'stealth mode' Smiley this will change soon Cool
For sure bounty hunters will join your campaigns admin but please dont forget to include signature campaign for bitcointalk members.

BCT is one of our main focuses!
Sharing and Crypto - 2 important user bases Smiley

Yeah the more supporters that is active on interacting on everywhere the forum the more chances QMC will recognized by crypto people here.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

What about the next action plan regarding torrent poll? What is the expectation set by the project owner and is there any discussion behind along with the project adviser?

It should be on the development for now I think. For now, we should wait because the team is doing their best to give us pleasing results in the project soon.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

What about the next action plan regarding torrent poll? What is the expectation set by the project owner and is there any discussion behind along with the project adviser?

We are more likely to add torrent client functions and streaming functions into QMT and not directly into the wallet.

This is to ensure the security and functionality of the wallet as a wallet.
Functions of a streaming? It really very interestingly and perhaps some average and popular crypto-streamers will advertise your project.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?

Yes we are planning a bounty program - probably next week!
Twitter and telegram are now up and running too by the way

Telegram: https://t.me/QMC_Network
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkQmc

yeah I can see you really need one, based on the number of your social media activities and telegram members. Building up a big community is important especially for masternode coins.

It needs high PR, more marketing and more promotions, it also needs the project to increase advertising works too. There are still lots of things that needs to improve here.

Couldn't agree more!
We are working on a solid marketing plan and will start with bounties this week
Right now, besides a few articles like techworm and torrent freak, we are almost in 'stealth mode' Smiley this will change soon Cool
For sure bounty hunters will join your campaigns admin but please dont forget to include signature campaign for bitcointalk members.

The Bitcoin sports campaign now is attracting and I guess soon many from here in the forum will join because they will know that its already on trade exchanges.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

It should be on the development for now I think. For now, we should wait because the team is doing their best to give us pleasing results in the project soon.

I think it is better to have a frequent updates about the current development of this project so that investors and supporters will be aware of the latest news about QMC project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

I think it is better to have a frequent updates about the current development of this project so that investors and supporters will be aware of the latest news about QMC project.
Much better if they can give us also new announcements regarding the progress so that we will know if this project are still on time for the implementation. It will be very important to have a transparency as it can be a sign of a good community.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Much better if they can give us also new announcements regarding the progress so that we will know if this project are still on time for the implementation. It will be very important to have a transparency as it can be a sign of a good community.

You are right, more new announcements mean the team is working and really eager to gain more developments. I am sure if they can implement it more investors will come to invest here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jackmacroy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I want to ask if only those who invested or are the users are the only one who can access and download torrents, and is there any cost in downloading torrent from this platform? Because what i know is only when you upload magnet that you'll be paying QMC coin and getting reward as well when it is voted as HQ magnet.

Downloading magnets are going to be free, open and simple.
Uploading will cost qmc.
Jei2

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Everything is looking great  Wink
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

If that's the scenario, can they have some screenshots about their activities just to show that they are really working on it.  There's a lot of free torrent site and I could think that the dev would be facing difficulties on how they are going to convince people to support the platform AFAIAC.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

The coins will be always available any time on exchanges for anyone who wants to use the platform and get benefits of all the feature. The download is free, but submitting a link to database costs around 1 OMC coin and you get 5 QMC back the next month if your links get voted as good one.
Okay thats the flow of the token. I like the concept of having atleast 4QMC as the returned of investments once you submit the like to data base. Quite a fair amount that makes us to feel comfortable to participate. This will fall to promotional codes that  alot better than some strategies in the market.
I just hope that token value would not get dump soon, because it would be a big loss when you use your qmc for submitting link and after a month you get 5qmc in return yet its value drop.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Yes they are definitely active and working things nicely and accurately. They are very fucos and looking for the most important thing to do before anything else. They are very accomodating and thinking the benefits and good results for the both parties.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.
Yes, i have appreciate this action from the team. It will affe ct to their reputation with investors.
It is very pleasant that they reacted very quickly to this. Now we can say that the team is trying for us and read all the comments.
I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
Well thats basically the purpose of their social media channels, to be able to communicate freely to their community and gather responses and suggestions.
the team works correctly with its supporters, they are very active and sociable. And many supporters appreciate the openness on the part of the development team and trust this project more.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.
Yes, i have appreciate this action from the team. It will affe ct to their reputation with investors.
It is very pleasant that they reacted very quickly to this. Now we can say that the team is trying for us and read all the comments.
I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
Well thats basically the purpose of their social media channels, to be able to communicate freely to their community and gather responses and suggestions.

Indeed, social media channels these days should always be part of the plan because it is the bridge that connects the dev and those people who are interested to know more details and information on the on-going project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Indeed, social media channels these days should always be part of the plan because it is the bridge that connects the dev and those people who are interested to know more details and information on the on-going project.
Yeah they can widen thier influence with the help of all social media that can probably mak the project famous. The social media are often  visited by the people they can easily see the updates and progress offers with the advertisements and some other posts carrying the project name and intelligent people behind all this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Yeah they can widen thier influence with the help of all social media that can probably mak the project famous. The social media are often  visited by the people they can easily see the updates and progress offers with the advertisements and some other posts carrying the project name and intelligent people behind all this.
Well, a good advertising campaign always brings more benefits to the promotion of the project. Therefore, developers should pay more attention to advertising.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

Nice ann thread update i think for sure this confirms that team members are seriously ready for work looking forward to further updates Keep it coming am sure the road here will be great
I really hope you are talking about the project and the truth is really worth waiting for the team to get good news about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: