Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk DEAD?ICO DEAD?around bots and no sense hire TOP10 bounty manager?  (Read 199 times)
Loki Ph (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Good evening.
 Today I talked with my friend(ICO advisor) and he told me that the ICO time passed and the bittalk died, around only the bots who post hundreds messages per day.
I was very saddened - I'm the project manager of one promising projects with a working product and an almost complete prototype of the blockchain AutoCad alternative, ICO are not going well and I want  hire a bounty manager from the top 10 bitcointalk for signatures, logo and twitter.
if things are that way, then is it worth it to spend 500- $ 1000 per month?wasted money?
how can  survive in such realities  your perspective startup?  project offers real innovations in high-precision  manufacturing for the aerospace and automotive industries! what to do? forget the crypto and focus on finding customers for your product? because knowledge and development has not disappeared, not evaporated with ico trend, but now you have to forget about progress and give all the monopolists?
to sell the car/house and invest in the development and for years  break through the wall of distrust and misunderstanding?
Maybe quit this business and get a job in the rich scam?
sad it's all..
What you think guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

Who told you that Bitcointalk is dead? Satoshi Nakamoto?

There are a number of reputable bounty managers here to handle your project bud, just do your own research if you truly is a project manager.

I was very saddened - I'm the project manager of one promising projects with a working product and an almost complete prototype of the blockchain AutoCad alternative, ICO are not going well and I want  hire a bounty manager from the top 10 bitcointalk for signatures, logo and twitter.
I am interested to follow your project as i have a little idea about CAD also.
Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

It not hard - type K Systems.
Also i want notice that project now hire CAD software developers.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Can you give a clue about who are saying bitcointalk will be dead? It's too early to take a conclusion like that. So do you know how many people will have known crypto will being so big like this time or bitcoin worth more than 6k? You friend doesn't know anything about that. Ico has become a new way to trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

Scam projects killed ICOs and make the legit ones to struggle with raising the money needed for their project to take off, and that's the unfortunate situation.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Scam ICOs killed the legit ones, people started to loose trust on ICO projects when Scam started talking over, thank God it has reduced.
And for bitcointalk been dead, your friend is totally wrong, BTT is getting over populated.

I'm also working on a project which will be launching it ICO  before the ending of this year.
We hope for the best
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

Well running a bounty with a manager for such low costs is still a good way, since you wont loose much in the worst case. ICO´s is cooling off that is true, but non the less it is the way to do IPO´s for cryptos and wont go away completely, since many projects need the investments to develop anything ^^

I hear a lot of bad things about bitcoin talk lately but dead is not one of them. Greed and bots are taking over every social media bitcointalk just as like, it being dead though is not true, it is just not as great Tongue

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Scam projects killed ICOs and make the legit ones to struggle with raising the money needed for their project to take off, and that's the unfortunate situation.
Another reason for the decline of ICOs are the banality of ideas. Everyday we see different projects with almost the same idea as the one before it. No matter how good the advertising is, if the project's idea is a fail in the first place, it wouldn't have a chance of succeeding.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

This system is still the best i gave ever seen. Do not just castigate. You should try to find ways by which you too can benefit from it.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

Bitcointalk dead? Im not sure where you get your statistics  but as you can see the forum is still very much alive and even updating rules. So I think the devs here are still on finding ways to maintain the forum and clean it from scammers.

Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

Can you give a clue about who are saying bitcointalk will be dead? It's too early to take a conclusion like that. So do you know how many people will have known crypto will being so big like this time or bitcoin worth more than 6k? You friend doesn't know anything about that. Ico has become a new way to trade.

it is said not only by him but also by the founders who conducted their ICO and work a lot with BTT.
Also traffic research.
Many people say,linkedin crypto-community for example
 and it seems to me that even if search in BTT.. im not first.
Say that there are no investors here, only founders and their bots with hunters.
here's the material in russian, I think it's not difficult to translate.

https://medium.com/@cryptoteca/%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B0%D1%80-%D0%B8-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8B-8ad06906d2c7

https://medium.com/@am_70835/%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%87%D1%82%D0%BE-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BE-bitcointalk-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-ico-d0a4d6232f18

Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

And another thing is offensive: people are so used to such a state of affairs that they do not even look at technology, innovativeness - they just want to make money on pamp, scam or not scam do not bother anyone!
Investors can now be from among the customers of the product.
We kill progress ourselves.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

I do not think bitcointalk forum is dead and your statement does not make any sense, i mean how can bots post here and not get banned? Maybe your friend is talking about telegram groups and bots there, this forum is absolutely fine and has nothing to do with bots.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

I do not think bitcointalk forum is dead and your statement does not make any sense, i mean how can bots post here and not get banned? Maybe your friend is talking about telegram groups and bots there, this forum is absolutely fine and has nothing to do with bots.
You are too far from reality - your support dont help this place become alive.
just google proofs
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

If  you mean dead like 90% of the techno literate and real fans of cryptocurrency are gone from here then yes.

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

I am not sure that BTT is close to the death because it is very nice forum and there are a lot of opportunities to get money here. I believe that its participants will not give it up.
Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

i mean exactly the absence of real investors on this resource as it was before
Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Scam ICOs killed the legit ones, people started to loose trust on ICO projects when Scam started talking over, thank God it has reduced.
And for bitcointalk been dead, your friend is totally wrong, BTT is getting over populated.

I'm also working on a project which will be launching it ICO  before the ending of this year.
We hope for the best

pay your attention to telegram/twitter/steemit

Turn your attention to twitter/steemit/telegram
read from the beginning of the discussion - there are almost no investors left and those who are not able to see your ICO in tons of garbage
Loki Ph (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

If  you mean dead like 90% of the techno literate and real fans of cryptocurrency are gone from here then yes.

Yes, I mean it, thanks
Do you think there is any reason to hire an expensive bounty manager from the top 10?

I am not sure that BTT is close to the death because it is very nice forum and there are a lot of opportunities to get money here. I believe that its participants will not give it up.
opporunities to get tokens? Oh yea..here o lot this opportunities  Grin
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Bitcointalk is not dead, ICO is not dead!
there are some ICO who turned out to be a scam, but not to tell they are dead.
we just need to be careful more about choosing them.
make your own studies before joining anything.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: