Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45156 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:49:33 AM

It would be interesting to see the process of transferring and receiving money using your application. And how will currencies be divided? Separate account for each?

I think the total amount for each cryptocurrency will be indicated separately. And when transferring money, you will indicate an equivalent amount in dollars and transfer it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:30:34 AM

It would be interesting to see the process of transferring and receiving money using your application. And how will currencies be divided? Separate account for each?

I think the total amount for each cryptocurrency will be indicated separately. And when transferring money, you will indicate an equivalent amount in dollars and transfer it

Hey. Watch the video on the channel. Hector Lorenzo demonstrates Aeryus app there. There're two buttons: "receive" and "send"... and then choose the recipient and what currency you want to use.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:53:33 AM

Hey. Watch the video on the channel. Hector Lorenzo demonstrates Aeryus app there. There're two buttons: "receive" and "send"... and then choose the recipient and what currency you want to use.

Apparently six months ago it was just an interface, right? Now it should be, if not completely, then 80-90% working application Smiley

It's a pity that there was no open beta testing for everyone
EvaFiggs1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:08:21 AM

Apparently six months ago it was just an interface, right? Now it should be, if not completely, then 80-90% working application Smiley

It's a pity that there was no open beta testing for everyone

Of course, they expect to start the application soon. Why do they need to do testing in several stages and postpone the moment of launching the application?
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:36:19 AM

Your business is well planned. You already know in which segments your product is needed and this is your forte.

It's curious whether someone else is engaged in such an application, and do you have any competitors?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:14:36 PM

Your business is well planned. You already know in which segments your product is needed and this is your forte.

It's curious whether someone else is engaged in such an application, and do you have any competitors?
There are several competitive projects, but no project represents so many technologies and applications. I think Aeryus will be very strong
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:34:15 PM

I am wondering if such projects will be regulated? And how serious? Will the authorities of different countries give them the right to exist or are all their efforts in vain?  Huh
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:50:27 PM

I am wondering if such projects will be regulated? And how serious? Will the authorities of different countries give them the right to exist or are all their efforts in vain?  Huh

If they comply with the rules of cryptocurrency regulation, then there will be no problems. I am sure that they will responsibly address these issues.
Can I download your presentation now?
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

I am wondering if such projects will be regulated? And how serious? Will the authorities of different countries give them the right to exist or are all their efforts in vain?  Huh
As I understand it, the use of the Aerys application is intended primarily for poor African countries where bank accounts are not available to people. And I think there is no regulation of cryptocurrency there.
Benbigben

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:20:19 PM

I am wondering if such projects will be regulated? And how serious? Will the authorities of different countries give them the right to exist or are all their efforts in vain?  Huh

If they comply with the rules of cryptocurrency regulation, then there will be no problems. I am sure that they will responsibly address these issues.
Can I download your presentation now?
They promise to download PDF presentation on possible areas of product application soon. I hope they close this question this month.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:34:55 PM

As I understand it, the use of the Aerys application is intended primarily for poor African countries where bank accounts are not available to people. And I think there is no regulation of cryptocurrency there.

For the so-called third world countries, that's right. However, I am sure that Aeryus will find popularity in any country of the world where they talk about cryptocurrency
BlackMo

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

Hey, Aeryus. How long have you started working on your product? What do you expect from the launch of your application, what prospects do you see?
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:37:25 PM

Hello everyone! You have a very original idea, but what do you say about the competition? Are there any similar products, and what is your strength?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:12:34 PM

Hello everyone! You have a very original idea, but what do you say about the competition? Are there any similar products, and what is your strength?
The Chain Payments app, which will be launched soon, will speak for itself. I am confident in the success of the application, you are a very strong team
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

Hey, Aeryus. How long have you started working on your product? What do you expect from the launch of your application, what prospects do you see?
Combine cryptocurrency in one place with just one application. What can be more convenient? I think that the prospects are huge, and this is only a small part!
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Combine cryptocurrency in one place with just one application. What can be more convenient? I think that the prospects are huge, and this is only a small part!
In conjunction with the intellectual system of protection, this application will not allow fraudsters to use it. They have no chance.
kadzimuhuaie

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

In conjunction with the intellectual system of protection, this application will not allow fraudsters to use it. They have no chance.

Scammers have been and always will be. Even the most intelligent and perfect system can be deceived.
It's better to always be on the alert and trade or transfer money with the utmost care.

But surely Aeryus is great, as they try to reduce the number of cases of cheating users
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:59:20 AM

I see a descending graph of AER in the last couple of weeks. What could be the problem and how to increase the popularity and demand?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:15:28 PM

I see a descending graph of AER in the last couple of weeks. What could be the problem and how to increase the popularity and demand?
Aeryus will launch the application soon, and perhaps this will trigger an increase in demand for the product and AER as a whole. Let's see, there are only a few days before the launch.
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

Aeryus will launch the application soon, and perhaps this will trigger an increase in demand for the product and AER as a whole. Let's see, there are only a few days before the launch.
Hey guyss
Need a second exchange. This will increase liquidity and adjust demand.
I am sure of this, and the developers know it. I think at the moment they are doing everything possible.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: