Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45161 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:02:36 PM

Are there any guys who bought AER here? Tell us about what is happening with the token now. Is there any positive dynamics?
Against the background of a general downtrend, I am seeing a small positive trend in recent days. In general, the price has stabilized and now, I hope, it will grow!

There are several events ahead that affect the price:
1. Listing on P2PB2B
2. Launch of the work product (Chain Payments App)
3. Listing on CoinMarketCap
In fact, there is only 1 factor affecting the price - this is DEMAND.
What you called is only indirect factors affecting the growth or decline in demand.
OwenCarl

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

Are there any guys who bought AER here? Tell us about what is happening with the token now. Is there any positive dynamics?

You can personally communicate with the AER holders in Aeryus Telegram channel. Link to the channel can be found on 1st page of this topic.
Also, if you have any questions you couldn't find the answer - you need to ask a question in AMA with the Aeryus developers which takes place every second Tuesday!
kadzimuhuaie

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:42:21 PM

Yes, perhaps, as long as the price of the AER is not too high - the ideal time to buy. At least there is such a strategy. Buy when cheap, and sell until expensive.
Well, in general, everything is correct. Given the listing on the second exchange, the price may jump soon. So now is the best time to buy  Roll Eyes

Yeah. True, they need to somehow spread more information about their product. Let the AER start trading on the 2nd exchange - but how do people find out about it? Here is the question to which I don't know the answer.
Maybe they have well-established distribution channels?
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:08:39 PM

Yes, perhaps, as long as the price of the AER is not too high - the ideal time to buy. At least there is such a strategy. Buy when cheap, and sell until expensive.
Well, in general, everything is correct. Given the listing on the second exchange, the price may jump soon. So now is the best time to buy  Roll Eyes

Yeah. True, they need to somehow spread more information about their product. Let the AER start trading on the 2nd exchange - but how do people find out about it? Here is the question to which I don't know the answer.
Maybe they have well-established distribution channels?

Yes, they definitely have in mind some trade channels, and in different countries. I don't know for sure, neither the names of the organizations, nor the countries that they have in priority, however, I am sure that they are entering the market seriously prepared;)
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:01:05 PM

We will have a serious enough task when the application comes out. We will need to tell everyone who can only about this application. I think it will really have great power.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

We will have a serious enough task when the application comes out. We will need to tell everyone who can only about this application. I think it will really have great power.

Just share with your friends.
You are right, the community plays a very important role in the development of the product.
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:00:43 PM

Aeryus should be included in the list of the best projects of this year. I am sure that they will become very popular first in South Africa, where they will prove their effectiveness, and then the Chain Payments will be successfully integrated all over the world.

Because: 1. Convenient, fast and safe. 2. No competitors.  Wink
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:59:18 PM

Aeryus should be included in the list of the best projects of this year. I am sure that they will become very popular first in South Africa, where they will prove their effectiveness, and then the Chain Payments will be successfully integrated all over the world.

It's true. South Africa is now the center of the cryptocurrency world! They have their own exchange and their views on this. I would call this a crypto-enthusiasts paradise. Therefore, the launch there will be just incredible success.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:55:55 PM

It's true. South Africa is now the center of the cryptocurrency world! They have their own exchange and their views on this. I would call this a crypto-enthusiasts paradise. Therefore, the launch there will be just incredible success.

Is Aeryus considering listing on the South African exchange? This would be useful for the AER token and for Africans. What do you think about it?
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:37:32 AM

Is Aeryus considering listing on the South African exchange? This would be useful for the AER token and for Africans. What do you think about it?

Only for Africans. No one else could use these exchanges. As a rule, they are closed. Or only the input of funds is available, but not the withdrawal.
Benbigben

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:07:01 AM

Only for Africans. No one else could use these exchanges. As a rule, they are closed. Or only the input of funds is available, but not the withdrawal.

Aeryus is considering listing options on a large number of exchanges in the future. Until the end of the year, this number will be 3. In the future, this may be 10-20 exchanges. Including African exchanges.
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

Is it true that Aeryus is the first project in the world allowing to combine all digital currencies in one protocol?
Is it possible to have competitors? How do you rate your chances?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:26:47 PM

Is it true that Aeryus is the first project in the world allowing to combine all digital currencies in one protocol?
Is it possible to have competitors? How do you rate your chances?
It's true. This is the first project in the field of payments and money transfers built using ERC-721. That is, there are no competitors at all. So the chances of success are incredibly high.
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:43:31 PM

It's right. They will have a test launch soon, in Africa! Stay tuned - it will be very interesting!
Then in the Q4 2019, there will be an open beta launch of the application for mobile devices.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:07:37 PM

Hi guys, hope you have a nice weekend.
Can you please tell me if there are instructions for purchasing AER? I would like to study
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:18:18 PM

Hi guys, hope you have a nice weekend.
Can you please tell me if there are instructions for purchasing AER? I would like to study

Buy here: https://idex.market/eth/aer
Need help with IDEX? Checkout AeryusHow to Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GhiW6-WACAdFZDMmEtM3NIQXBGY3BROWxaMVdTYVkzWl84/view?usp=sharing
Looking to add AER to your Wallet checkout our guide:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GhiW6-WACAZDVZVXM4TU5JRGFNdlEySTlPYS16Nnp4RG1Z/view?usp=sharing
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:35:06 PM

Against the background of a general downtrend, I am seeing a small positive trend in recent days. In general, the price has stabilized and now, I hope, it will grow!

There are several events ahead that affect the price:
1. Listing on P2PB2B
2. Launch of the work product (Chain Payments App)
3. Listing on CoinMarketCap
In fact, there is only 1 factor affecting the price - this is DEMAND.
What you called is only indirect factors affecting the growth or decline in demand.

In general, yes, these factors contribute precisely to raising the demand for the product.
There can be no drop in demand, its impossible. Millions of people expect Chain Payments.
The only thing I would add is at least some kind of advertising campaign.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:56:54 PM

You have chosen a good exchange, congratulations. P2PB2B is a really smart choice. Modern, fast and secure. Round-the-clock support and superb speed of up to 10,000 transactions per second. Trade will be as comfortable as possible. Thank you guys!
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:08:43 PM

Is there evidence of a successful closed beta test? Why didn't you make a video? This is a 5 minute video that would help you ...
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:24:06 PM

Is there evidence of a successful closed beta test? Why didn't you make a video? This is a 5 minute video that would help you ...
Because they keep the intrigue Smiley
Read about all the updates in their blog on Medium. It usually contains all important updates and answers to questions Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: