Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating sites for confidence?  (Read 692 times)
ramanmart1 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:48 AM
Merited by MiLkz (1)

The cryptomarket is developing and a lot of people including I have the question about confident sites and resources to find suitable coins for investments. Some of these sites are pay and it is too responsible to trust them not to be confident in the truth of their information in the same time. I am against for trusting to these sites because I am sure that experts’ opinions are more promising in this case and it is easier to believe to the particular person than to different sites. What about you? Do you trust these sites or do you find information in the other sphere of life?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I trust such sites. For example https://hacked.com A very useful site. There you can see and hear the opinions of experts in this field. Successful predictions that you can believe. There are also many such sites. Because of this, I have reason to believe them

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Most of the rating sites do actually do indirect promotion of ICOs.I don't trust any rating site that collects fee for listing or reviewing any ICOs on their site.Always do your own research on the ICO and discuss about the ICO on the forums/friends and come to conclusion.Don't just go blidndly with rating sites
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

ICO rating sites are evaluating a certain set of criteria. They may or may not be reliable. Some sites were pretentious about manipulating them in exchange for money. That's why we can't trust much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Yes, I usually use these websites to check if the ICO has good ratings on these websites. The ICO is great, when it is listed on every rating website and deserved great marks. But a great rating, does not guarantee 100 percent success of an ICO.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Site content was not created by a single person, that means a lot of peoples were creating a different kind of story based on their opinion(even you can see some biases on some sites) and some facts. Of course because of that we can say that they are not reliable at all as a source for us to find a good 'project'. But it does not mean that they are completely useless for us, as an investor we need to gather a lot of information to determine or to find some facts that are moving around on our current market.

And the best place to find it is on those sites,do not look at the good one but instead find the bad one.
usually it's more reliable compared to the good one, because haters will tell you the truth instead of the supporter itself.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

Depending on how much I am going to invest, I research more or less. I would not do much research to put 100 $ or  200 $. For that I would trust ICOBench or ICORated.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

I prefer to trust expert opinion. I join crypto-trading chat in telegram with professional traders. They often make youtube stream discussing coins.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

Only a fool would trust others people opinion. I mean a biased one while they actually able to research and analyze by themselves instead they handover the job to unknown and biased rating websites. To make a good investment we must deeply research and analyst the project by ourself since its unbiased.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

We do not have to rely entirely on site evaluations, but we should not believe them because our analysis gives us complete confidence about an ICO project.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I don’t like to visit review websites because most are filled with impunity
How can a Scam ICO be verified by ico review websites ?

It shows as long as u have money you will be acclaimed to have passed kyc and your project given ratings that would lure in investors

The simple way is everyone should use google duly and find out information and decide for themselves
Ignore rating apps
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

I like such sited because I don't see something bad there, they have a profit and I think that they say truth because in the onther way they could lose their participants and money.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

These rating sites are useful as an information to start the research, but  my investment
decisions are never based on them as they are not always independent and reliable.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

I too against trust to these websites. I think all of them are interested to leave only good marks and comments to projects which paid them. It is necessary to understand the project, but not to trust foreign people.
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Rating sites are notorious for promoting ICOs in the guise of rating them. This explains why most of them have a pinned message, ICOs they got vested interests in are always at the top. I don't fall for their biases.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

The only site I trust https://icodrops.com The Rest of the sites began to greatly overestimate the ratings of the projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

ICO rating sites talk money from ICO's for favourable ratings. I have seen them recommending projects that I was able to discern as an obvious scam within the first 5 minutes of my due diligence process. They do little beyond replicating the information that is already on the ICO site without doing anything to verify it. If you use ICO rating sites to guide your investment decisions you will end up losing a lot of money.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

Ranking sites will not give bad ratings to a good project. It’s not profitable for them. Who will trust the rating site if their reviews is a bullshit? Of course, I do not exclude that some projects pay the experts of these rating sites for a good rating, but there are probably very few such cases. but, nevertheless, when choosing a project, I try to look at the ratings of this ico on all the rating sites - after all, you won’t pay to all of them, right? Grin
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

There are indeed many investors and beginners who depend on rating sites to get investment options. I think the rating site is always controversial and has two sides or views, between good and not. One side they can help by giving an objective assessment of the project and the bad side there is also a rating site that only gives an assessment to get paid.

Apart from all that, I think the rating site is not the last way we should follow, but we can take information from it to start research and discussion to get the best choice.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

I think there are speculation sites that could be really trusted and some are not should be trusted. But every speculation people make is just based on what happened before or just based on the information they were able to gather. Meaning, you trust those sites at your own risk. Doesn't mean a good speculation site will always help you earn a ton of profit. Because the market can be manipulated anytime.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: