Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2009 times)
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

With the amount of money that you are going to invest, it should be your own choice and don't let other decide for yourself because it is your own money. BUT - if you would ask me, you should go the credibility and the legitimacy of the project you are going to invest in. If that project is really good and worth the risk, then I suggest invest from 1000$-5000$ depends on your money. But if you are unsure of the project itself, then invest from 500$-800$. REMEMBER, Only invest what you can lose. ( This is probably a basic rule in the crypto world)

Live for the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Its been around a year since I frist stated in crypto and all I can say is research everything as much as you can before you invest in anything. If you don't understnad it or are unsure in anyway then walk away. There are so many scams around its unreal.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

You should start investing first of all after careful study of the project, the market and the news background. We need to look at the development team and their profiles. Consult with more experienced investors. Well, then you will need practice
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Understanding market conditions is needed to avoid risk. Invest in small amounts if you are a beginner. Some people tend to invest in the long term. Dont invest using any platform or service that promises guaranteed benefits within a certain period. There is a high probability that the investment scheme is scam
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

Well every opinion here has a tendency to be correct they have an idea on how to invest with cryptocurrency but I really think the importance thing in getting a hold with cryptocurrency is to first gain knowledge about it, Don't be hastily be involve in it without gaining further knowledge about it because it is like a double edge sword and can be suicide for you if you will not research and to know certain things about cryptocurrency and how you can gain even more profit with it,

Learn the market, the road map,do market research, study the project or the Coins your considering for investment, check the fundamentals, market structure should be clear, all information should be taken into account before you make your  sound decision for specific coins, and the most important thing to consider is the amount you can afford to loss, short and long term have the same degree of risk, be patient process all information before investing.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

If you are a newbie in a crypto you can start with buying Botcoin, and then if you find some good altcoins you cam buy also these altcoins.
To buy Bitcoin with your creditcard go to coinbase exchange and here you will find every information how to buy Bitcoin.

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

I agree with you to start investing you need to have sufficient knowledge,because we need to do a research before any investor.and then you start investing but you don't need a lot, just $ 100 is the ideal amount to start investing.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

There are plenty of ways you can start investing in Bitcoin or any altcurrency like AutoCoin. But before you initiate investing, you should research as much as possible. Remember that investments in the crypto world need to be thoroughly researched because there are both reliable and fake people on the web. So, do your due diligence first, and then step into the flourishing world of crypto.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

it's easy to invest in crypto but you have the knowledge to know what coin is good to buy today and it's good to hold long since there are altogether scams because altcoin is very difficult to find new ones because you will be great profit if the new coin is good and sure you will profit big but if you really want to invest in altcoin you can ask the experts.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

if you are just a beginner here and want to invest then you should learn first, and think about the risks that will be experienced because not all investments will give you profits and not all in accordance with the expectations we want

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

First thing you should do is the education, you should be aware about all pros and cons of any coin, you should be ready for risks. In my opinion the best thing now for investment  are ICOs. Look for good projects at www.icoguide.com they have no paid rates, so it might be useful.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

My advice is you can invest in bitcoin only this time because bitcoin is in the downtime so you can get much bitcoin. And after that, you can hold it for a while until the bitcoin price can increase at least 5% from the price before so you can make a good profit. But you can also hold it for a long time if you want a big profit and the good news, the bitcoin price will increase in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

For the first time you joined on the trading network, you must learn and watch the charts on trading platform, and do some your own research for coin on coinmarketcap by yourself.

for the second, you must have a strong mentally if your asset will fallen down or you will get some loss on your asset.

On the third, you must be patient on the trading chart movement.

And for last, you must learn step by step from your experience on your history trades...
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
Do not rush to invest, as it is not so easy. There are many guidelines that you should follow before investing. The most important thing is to invest you need the amount that you are not afraid to lose! Also investing in ICO projects at the moment will not bring profit in the short term.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

There are lots of ways on how to invest in cryptocurrencies and the easiest way to invest is through buying on it directly from any legit cryptomarkets. Another is through mining but that requires technical knowledge and of course, MONEY. Smiley

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Since you’re doing this for the first time I will say that you should start up with as low as $100 to $200…or maybe $500, if that’s what you can afford to lose. There are lots of ways you can invest your money in cryptocurrency and make profit in return, you just have to find what you like, ICOs, trading and lending, or go for the basic Hodl. And I will like to say that it’s only the old members that understands crypto very much. Most of these newbies are just here for their selfish gains.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

you can simply choose altcoin to buy you but if you buy altcoin make sure you only earn or you're competitively because there are investors who are losing because their wrong coin is buying so if you just want to buy a coin you will first check that it does not You can scam or lose money because if you are losing money, you have to make your investment or your investment.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

If you want to invest in crypto, you can decide whether you go straight investing on with your money or you can also invest through the bounty rewards you received from bounty campaigns. But if you are wise enough and wanted to invest from your money, it's advisable if you invest while the market is down.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

You can start with any amount but I would start with 1000 dollars, no less. Because with this amount, you will begin to see at least some profit, but don't expect the first month will double the Deposit. Of course and this can happen, but most importantly in my opinion is not to go into the negative and act with the least risk.
Investing actually requires you to understand the space first. As long as you are able to know some certain things, the opportunities, the risks, the strength, weakness of what you want to be investing in, then you will be able to channel that knowledge into your decision making.

The reason why a lot of companies depend on information to make decisions is because that is a key and if you do not have some of the information about the market or ICO space; the chances of making terrible decisions will be extremely high and can be disastrous.
trungle237

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Use your spare money, but first of all, you should learn and take experience a lot. And be aware that investment on crypto currency is a dangerous job, good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: