Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

You need to invest wisely, and the more you are going to invest the money you can afford to lose!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

The main thing at the beginning of investment is a psychological attitude. It is thanks to him that you will be able to surpass the impossible and earn. Your goals and financial capabilities are also important
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
As for money, start better with small amounts, the further you advance, the more experience you will gain and you can already increase the amount of your investments.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

indeed more and more days are following cryptocurrency. but what is asked is how to invest. if I start investing by looking for a good project and have a smart contract.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

investing a lot of choices is not just one way, because investing in cryptocurrency is of many types. do you want to trading or buy altcoin or bitcoin, etc. the point is to learn and understand first one way to invest properly, so that you do not misstep in investing
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

As for money, start better with small amounts, the further you advance, the more experience you will gain and you can already increase the amount of your investments.
I fully agree, the money must be free and not taken on credit. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable and technical analysis is extremely rare here, so it’s hard to predict anything. Start with a small investment in coins with different capitalization and platform.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Firstly, you have to familiarize yourself how cryptocurrencies and blockchains work.  If you have enough knowledge, it will be advantageous to your investment decisions. You can start from minimal amount, lets say 100-500usd and work on it. Remember to grow your portfolio one little step at a time and avoid being greedy.

Most businesses start with a small initial capital in order to reduce the risk of losing large amounts of money. Your burden, as a businessman, is to research the market, conduct surveys around the community, make detailed plans and setting your goals in order to have a competitive advantage against your competitors. With it comes to investing into cryptocurrency, unlike the conventional business outline, it is essential that you are updated to current events and news circulating around the world especially in the fiscal aspect so you could monitor movement of the prices on a constant basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

When I started investing, I used all the money I earned from the airdrop and bought about 200$ ETH, then I bought other altcoins and for about two months my total money had lost 70%. I decided to reinvest in my own money with more money because I have had experience before

Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
I advise you to start with a small amount, and when you make a profit from trading, you need to increase the amount, because in this area without large investments it is impossible to earn a lot.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

Starting doing bounty campaign is better to start investment from bounty payment. I'm not saying that all of the campaign are better and real you must choose what is best and legit campaigns.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Firstly, you should learn how the marketplace works and how to trade before investing money. Then, you should invest the money that you won't be upset when you lose it. And, you should make a basket which includes Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

I suggest that it is safer to start first with your extra money so that whatever happens it won't affect your finances for in this kind of industry it is really hard to predict with the outcome of your investment especially now that the market is bleeding.If you invest expect a longer time of holding for coins are really cheap as of the moment but just be patient and have faith.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

The first thing that you need to do is find a good wallet where you can store or hold your bitcoin or altcoin. And then, choose good website for trading or investing and collect some information about investing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Merited by V1saya (1)

firstly, Learn the chart, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

firstly, Learn the chart, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.

Very good advice. Learning and starting small. Actually people can start trading with demo accounts. I think there are sites having it. Before I too opened an account on HitBTC because they have demo account. I am not sure if it still exists but I think so.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Decide for yourself before investing, for how long you are calculating, whether you are ready to wait a year or two to make a profit, or you will trade for shorter periods, just do not spend all the money on the purchase of cryptocurrency, use only a small part of your balance.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

It is quite easy, just select some altcoins and start making your own research and then pick them up in your portfolio.
I suggest you to buy those alts which are staying on support level during this bloodbath.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

You can start investing at crypto and bitcoin by prepare your money, you can start how much do you want to invest your money and then you choose the best and potential coin for holding or trading, maybe you can check telegram channel for update information of bitcoin or altcoin.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

I think that the only way to earn good money is trading, day trading, because it is through trading that I manage to earn quite good money, but not by investing in ICO or bounty companies, although I earned money for trading with the help of bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

I think that the only way to earn good money is trading, day trading, because it is through trading that I manage to earn quite good money, but not by investing in ICO or bounty companies, although I earned money for trading with the help of bounty companies.

Well, in the current market of bounty campaigns, is it possible to earn capital for trading? I always hear from friends that bounty does not make money.
For new people at the market, I would recommend starting to invest the money that you are not afraid to lose

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: