Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

The starting point for investors is to get knowledge about cryptocurrency, bitcoin and how investment in cryptocurrency works! The next right to it is to start investing small and increase as you become more confident in your investment decisions!

most of people cannot teach themself from start. anyway your own mistakes can help to know more about how or where to invest within time. just no need to rush with "all in"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Investing is a great opportunity to earn profits. First, we should study and learn how to do trading so that we can apply the knowledge that we can use to apply to work on. We should also capital to do this.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

If you did not know before it was possible to invest completely anonymously, today there are so many different options for investing, but everywhere you need to go through verification procedures, so agree to invest today, who knows what will happen tomorrow?
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

If you want to invest your money you have to read a lot about the coin what will you invest in. And before you invesr your money you must kwon the project of the coin and check the team. So you can gets money if you believe in the coin and believe in your self.
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

$ 100 may be enough for you to start investing. It is thanks to such a small amount in the end you will get excellent results. But it will turn out only with the right choice of coins, methods of investment and with the right mood

Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

To get started, try to "virtually" invest the coin that you liked. For example, if you understand that you are good at playing at market price fluctuations, then you can even start at $ 500-1000 and get a good profit. If you see that you are not good at it, you should master another trading tool.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

to get started, start investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. these are the kings of coins and will give you profits anyway. now just their price has fallen dramatically.  time to buy. and then you just have to wait for the best market. you can also take a closer look at the tor - 10.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

There is no secret safe word that you have to say to start investing, you just get your money and buy some coins and just like that you are an investor. First make sure that whatever coin that you are going to put your money into is one that you can be sure that is going to do well so invest in the best coins in the market. bitcoin is always the best option to start into

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

First of all, set a budget for yourself and start trading with very little of this budget. With time you will gain experience and learn how the system works. And my advice to you is to trade with the coins in the top 100 which have high volume.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Well every opinion here has a tendency to be correct they have an idea on how to invest with cryptocurrency but I really think the importance thing in getting a hold with cryptocurrency is to first gain knowledge about it, Don't be hastily be involve in it without gaining further knowledge about it because it is like a double edge sword and can be suicide for you if you will not research and to know certain things about cryptocurrency and how you can gain even more profit with it,

We have different strategy to start with investment, the basic are learning the process of investment, read all possible information needed about such market, are you ready to loss your money if such investment fails?, how much money for investment you need? which specific coin are you planning to start your investment? do you have time to monitor the market activity? all of this indicators are just few of the information you need for you to be guided before you make a sound mind decision on investment, and the last or the final decision is yours...good luck..
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

yes if you want to invest let's say choose from the top 10 from the coinmarketcap ranking and if possible choose the altcoins that give you some return as gas, pay for possession or masternode
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

If you are really interested in investing on cryptocurrency then you should find some time to really study cryptocurrency otherwise failures will happen. Cryptocurrency investments is not as easy as anybody thinks. I have tried invested a lose about half of it when I thought that the market will go up again but sadly it did the reverse. There are a lot of exchanges and a lot of wallets to use but determining what actions should be done during a time being is the most important with cryptocurrency investments.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

The amount of money that you have to invest for the beginning is the amount of money you can afford to lose. I say this, not because you will lose money, but because you always have to invest the money that is not necessary for daily expenses. Profits on the crypto market come a long time after the investment. The investment process is not difficult, it is more difficult to find the ideal currency. Enter the coinmarketcap, choose a coin that you consider to be profitable in the future, go to its exchange and invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

I really think that the number of crypto investors decreases with the bear market as a lot of persons left the market, however the crypto awareness has already been created and a lot in the minds of so many. However it is expected that a market and price rebound may come sooner but one is now wary and careful as there is no guarantee with this market where there is a possibility of market uncertainties. Never go all in at once is the advice.

lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Dropil is a great entry token especially today in its position

After depositing Dropil native token (drop) you can expect 4 % returns on 15 day cycle. The system (bot - Dex) trades volatility of the currencies thus making profit

Visit telegram and talk with members to find out more

https://t.me/DropilCoin

https://dropil.com/
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

if i wouldnt start before, i would do like this. i would invest about a few hundred bucks in the beginning and trade with them for a few months. after that i would invest more.

turn the page
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

In investment the most important thing is to have money and knowledge, and the first thing I usually do is buy bitcoin or ethereum then I use it for ICO, of course I choose ICO that has a good reputation because there are too many ICOs that are mostly scams.
mr.Belyavski

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

How to start investing in cryptocurrency? Decide what you want to invest in. Since there are over a thousand cryptocurrencies, this choice is very important. Save money on investments. Any investment requires planning, so you should decide how much you would like to invest in cryptoactives and how often - weekly or monthly. Set aside an amount for this purpose and wait for a good opportunity. Create a wallet. The address of such a wallet allows you to request and receive the purchased coins.
mr.Belyavski

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

It is also important to note that there are different types of wallets - for each cryptocurrency its own. Register on the exchange. Trading takes place on stock exchanges, and there are many of them: Coinbase, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Bittrex, BitstamP, etc. Buy the selected cryptocurrency. Now, after creating an account on the exchange, it's time to buy. If you do not know how to do this, contact the support team and they will be happy to assist you. Transfer coins to offline storage. Autonomous storage allows you to save money from hacking. Please note that investing in cryptocurrency is considered risky, and you will have to conduct your own research when making decisions.
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
First you need to have free funds that are free, about $ 2000, then find a project in which you will invest and try your hand to stay in the market. Immediately all may not work, but slowly you gain experience and then everything will fall into place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: