Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1136 times)
Gareth Zacrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

The concept, the team, the idea, the social media channels and their communication. Do your own research and check out these factors before investing in an ICO. I personally would select projects without an ICO that are willing to give out the coins/tokens for free. So you can't lose anything.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

----------------------------------------
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp

its site at forst as through it o ,ay find put what is getter for you and can you trust that cryptocurrency or not

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

The concept, the team, the idea, the social media channels and their communication. Do your own research and check out these factors before investing in an ICO. I personally would select projects without an ICO that are willing to give out the coins/tokens for free. So you can't lose anything.
i think that ypu jeed to google about the developing team and check them that can make you more calm and rely on this coin or project

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

to trust means to be sure in your abilities to handle the situation if anything goes wrong, to trust your own brain. so basically you can trust any coin that echoes inside of you, provided you trust yourself

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

First of all, it is important to understand that there is a good team behind the cryptocurrency. It is necessary to see the results of its work, the development was seen. I check all social networks of the project, read their chat in the telegram. If I don't see anything suspicious, I'll trust that coin.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Crypto that has good and useful function innovation will certainly be great and can make its own consideration. but of the many new cryptos, there is seen that many who fall. from it then in choosing new crypto then we recommend careful enough if it does not want to experience the fall of prices that much going on.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Often, the new cryptocurrency has the highest profit and risk. I don't think I am professional enough. I won't choose them. I would rather believe in some coins with history. I have seen too many new coins depreciate 50%.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

The team and partners of the new cryptocurrency are the main reason I believe in it, I will always pay attention to its community, because the good project community is always very active!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

The reliability of a new cryptocurrency can be determined if you study in depth all that is connected with it, get as much information about it from social networks and other sources as possible, chat on the forum. When I am confident in this cryptocurrency, I will invest in it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

I do not believe in new cryptocurrencies because there are so many of them, but I don’t have any sense, everyone is attracted by investments in any way, but you don’t get any profit for yourself because there is no growth now  Tongue
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Unfortunately, there are not so many projects that you can really entrust your capital. And often these are not the projects we all know about, but on the contrary - the projects about which we don’t hear too much, but for some reason they always bring a very high income to their token holders. An example of such a successful project in which you can invest right now is the ETHEERA project. The token of this project shows steady growth over the past months after its appearance on the exchange.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

I am usually not inclined to trust new projects, an exception to this rule is the Etheera project, in which I invested after thoroughly studying it. And I was not mistaken - such projects make investors happy people much faster than Bitcoin or the Ethereum. Now the project is at the initial stage of its development and is capable of showing growth of x5-x10 over the next few months.

arkadij.krylov.2018

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

My feeling about coin makes me trust it. If I see a potential in some coin I buy it. And I buy it it means I trust it because it can bring me profit. I rarely taking a look onto whitepapers, developer teams or other stuff. I'm interested in getting money and I trust my feels.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I think that I can be forced to invest only a case and an idea of ​​a project, because if I meet a great idea, I will definitely try not to miss such a moment, but this happens very rarely especially lately
magiamgiamoi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

What makes me believe in e-money is that more and more countries legalize electronic money like Japan, Iran, Germany, etc. Moreover, more and more economists predict that electronic money is a system. Effective transactions in the future.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

A little analysis of one or another cryptocurrency helps to show more confidence in one or another coin!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

I trust the new technology as it is transparent and it provides access to everyone, unlikely the bank system does.
In ICOs I value the idea behind and the long term vision how that product will change our lives, what solutions it brings.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

I mainly understand cryptocurrencies from many aspects. The main concern is that there are not many people paying attention to this cryptocurrency, and the prospect of this cryptocurrency is good.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

Here my some reason how I will trust a new cryptocurrency:

1. A new technology or innovation behind it,
2. How their plan in the future,
3. How wonderful their community,
4. Who the team working behind this project,
5. Is their product interesting and useful or no.

If this new cryptocurrency can't bring all of my criteria, I will call Shitcoin...
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

new crypto will be easily trusted because of the concept. the concept of good crypto will give you results that are also good. In addition, such large coins, in General, has a solid team behind them and the team is also one of the things quite interesting note at crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: