Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

I'm here wondering what are the ITSM's main competitors? It is important to know with whom to compete. In fact, cryptocurrency projects in a sphere of real estate are quite similar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Who would not say - home, this is the key to happiness. Because there is an opportunity to live not only for your own pleasure, but also to develop more effectively than living with relatives.

As practice shows - it all depends on the person, so I'm not sure that for all this will be relevant. Right people develop under any conditions.

Here the main factor is not development, but its own apartment. Few people have a chance to acquire their homes, with today's salaries. Namely, the realization that you have your own home - adds confidence. I think guys from itc.coop make a bet on this.

Of course, I'm not arguing with you, the idea of ​​the ITC Group team will allow many to feel this feeling. Therefore it is worth to be very careful, soon the project can surprise us.

I agree, I have been watching the project for a long time. I studied the team and see what happens next. After all, although they have a good idea, there are still some shortcomings about which they know for sure.
Well, if they do, they will eliminate it. After all, the project team is interested primarily in ensuring that everything is as efficient as possible.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Did someone read the information about the developers? Who are these people, what are they doing, did they have a successful experience in the past?
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Anyone who has just recently learned about this project, I advise you to read technical documentation. There are fairly well describe most aspects of the entire project.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

In this topic, a lot of people talked about the site. I hope developers will pay attention to this. While I'm wasting time studying what's already there.

I also hope for this from the reasons already voiced earlier.

You noticed that the project will have its own referral program and SMM program with good bonuses for advertising the project in social networks?

Have you  heard anything new about the referral program? I would like to participate in it as well as in bounty campaign. But I am not sure that they will launch it.
DreamerJ

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

This project caused a rather lively discussion. I hope that it will be  interesting for investors. For me, such a project is quite new, but real estate is always good)
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

Did someone read the information about the developers? Who are these people, what are they doing, did they have a successful experience in the past?

I have been studying the project team for a long time, I will tell you at once - these are not ordinary people. Especially Larissa and Eugene Gert. The guys have long been successful.
crypto mommy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I have been studying the project team for a long time, I will tell you at once - these are not ordinary people. Especially Larissa and Eugene Gert. The guys have long been successful.

Well, the fact that they are successful in one area does not at all mean that they will succeed in the opposite. After all, you need to have at least some knowledge about construction and so on.
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Well, the fact that they are successful in one area does not at all mean that they will succeed in the opposite. After all, you need to have at least some knowledge about construction and so on.

I also thought about it, but recently found information that the guys had a fairly successful experience in the field of real estate. I think that they still have everything ahead of them.
crypto mommy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I also thought about it, but recently found information that the guys had a fairly successful experience in the field of real estate. I think that they still have everything ahead of them.

Well, well, it fundamentally changes the case, of course I will be grateful if you specify some kind of proof. I don't believe for words.
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Well, well, it fundamentally changes the case, of course I will be grateful if you specify some kind of proof. I don't believe for words.

here I found information that they have issued a patent for activities in the field of real estate. Page of course in Russian, but I think you can handle the translation)) https://www.rusprofile.ru/id/7292819
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

I really miss the translation of wesite. More precisely - I do not have enough translation into English, or at least German ... If the project is international - they need translations.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

-

I understand that you can read in Russian. Tell me why should this project use Blockbuster technology to attract investment? After all, they can find investors anywhere. Moreover, they have property, which gives guarantees.

Now it is fashionable to attract investments using ICO. Therefore, there are so many projects that have come to the crypto markets for investment. I hope they can do it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

I really miss the translation of wesite. More precisely - I do not have enough translation into English, or at least German ... If the project is international - they need translations.

I'm sure that the translation will be, just its Russian project, and they do not always make translations into other languages. Or maybe another option - they are so confident in Russian investors that they are not going to make translations into other languages)))
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Another person tries to explain to you that in the case of cheap loans or advantageous installments in a cooperative, it is better to buy your home and gradually buy it out.

You say it right, I think the same way you do.

However, despite the shortcomings in this topic, a lot of people have come running up who are trying to get to know the project better and want to figure out whether to participate in it or not.

I will not rush. While I could not decide on the project. I'll wait for the development of events. I'll see how the developers will answer the questions asked.

Developers are in no hurry to devote time to the project. They have not launched the site in English. I do not like this. Let's see what will happen next.

sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

I'm sure that the translation will be, just its Russian project, and they do not always make translations into other languages. Or maybe another option - they are so confident in Russian investors that they are not going to make translations into other languages)))

Well I think that this is nonsense. Of course, I have no doubt that the project can raise funds only with the help of Russians, but do not forget that there are other investors)
IndianaJons

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

However, despite the shortcomings in this topic, a lot of people have come running up who are trying to get to know the project better and want to figure out whether to participate in it or not.

I will not rush. While I could not decide on the project. I'll wait for the development of events. I'll see how the developers will answer the questions asked.

Developers are in no hurry to devote time to the project. They have not launched the site in English. I do not like this. Let's see what will happen next.

I would give a chance to the developers. It is immediately evident that in the implementation of the ICO project they are novices. Let's wait and see what happens next.

I can tell you what will happen next. Due to the lack of a normal site and other trivia, many people will be disappointed in the project and will leave from here. And they will be difficult to force to invest in this project.

IndianaJons

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

Hopefully, by the start of ICO, the developers will launch a site in English. Otherwise, the money from investors, they will not see.

I agree with you. The forum has a lot of translators from Russian to English. I can help this project find a professional.

Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Quite interesting idea from the team, and most importantly that the idea is accessible and understandable even for a simple user. This is a very big plus for the project!
crypto mommy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Quite interesting idea from the team, and most importantly that the idea is accessible and understandable even for a simple user. This is a very big plus for the project!

I'm interested in how the investments will be attracted, because the project is designed for people who want to buy their own housing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: