Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2650 times)
AmonCard (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/22092018131023374.jpg

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I don't think yet it is that too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, but one should keep in mind that in which crypto they are putting their bet on, cause not every crypto would achieve what Bitcoin has achieved. Therefore it is necessary to research properly regard to crypto you are going to put in your investment.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

in my opinion right now is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies because we all know that crypto prices are experiencing a very significant price decline in the past few months, and I'm sure the price will soon improve, especially if there is approval from the SEC regarding the bitcoin ETF
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

yeah, maybe you're right. you're late to be rich. but you still have time to get good things to make money. you have to live your life well. investing for fun and good times.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

so the question is not of whether Bitcoin is here to stay, because it clearly is, but it’s rather of whether you are willing to take the bull by the horns and make a decision that will surely bear good returns in the foreseeable future and the present by making sure you put your money to use where it can’t go wrong.

Quoted one part of your blog cause I really loved it.

Talking about courage. That is what we need now. Panic and madness are happening just because of the price but it should not end with that.
Stepping up. Will you rather risk it in a bank for small returns in 50 years or would you rather take the risk into something that could give you tenfold in 5-10 years. I picked the 2nd one. So I am staying. It aint late and that is why I am still hoarding bitcoin even if just little by little of my savings.
But there should always be a back up plan. Do not put everything into it. Save something in cash.  Grin
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

This is just getting started , not late for invest Cryptocurrencies if we look back the price goes up and down but I see in the future it has the potential to continue to rise up .
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

the prices are still low and fabulous, which means that investing in the crypt itself is the only thing you need to correctly choose which tokens, since not everything will grow in price, many projects can bend, so to speak,and can grow very much, so the main thing is to select real projects

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

so the question is not of whether Bitcoin is here to stay, because it clearly is, but it’s rather of whether you are willing to take the bull by the horns and make a decision that will surely bear good returns in the foreseeable future and the present by making sure you put your money to use where it can’t go wrong.

Quoted one part of your blog cause I really loved it.

Talking about courage. That is what we need now. Panic and madness are happening just because of the price but it should not end with that.
Stepping up. Will you rather risk it in a bank for small returns in 50 years or would you rather take the risk into something that could give you tenfold in 5-10 years. I picked the 2nd one. So I am staying. It aint late and that is why I am still hoarding bitcoin even if just little by little of my savings.
But there should always be a back up plan. Do not put everything into it. Save something in cash.  Grin

For me every opportunity in crypto has no advancements, and with the current days that we're here now everyone should be part of the increasing numbers of patronizers. The good reasons to stay is a certified principle that everybody should observe in terms of potential growing profit, that everybody has this perceptions in life. Cryptocurrency was an infinite asset which could be considered as digital gold, but you just have to be clever enough to handle your emotions while waiting for the certain price to increase as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

i dont think thats to late , i think we have some time.

There are 2 Options

First Option - Crypto is at its end (i dont think so)

Second Option - Crypto is at the beginning =)

thanks

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

It is definitelly not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, but nowdays you must be more carefull when selecting tokens which you buy. 95% of them will fail
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

old miners aren't in the market anymore. they're taking a vacation. if you're going to invest and want to be like them in 5 years! you have to invest now. Smiley
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

It's never too late to invest. The only thing important is finding the right thing. There's a long way to go. It's just the beginning.We will see a huge adoption in the future and we will start to crypto currencies in our daily life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

I think it isn't too late to invest in cryptocurrencies even the blockchain technology existed few years ago, for me there's more room for improvements and more ideas will rise.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

So you are not asking, you are explaining something, so I think the title needs to edit. Anyway, it's not late to invest in crypto, in fact this is the beginning of the blockchain revolution, I think anyone before 2020 will be gainer after 3-5 years. So, the time is perfect now.
adeprinz1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

It's not late to start investing in crytocurrency..in fact, now is the best time
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

What you need to understand is that crypto is here to stay, like commodities and traditional stocks, cryptos will continue to be traded. The blockchain technology is gaining adoption in different facets, so for me, it's still the early days in crypto and never too late to invest
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies now will still be profitable. You will not buy cryptocurrencies at the price that was at the peak and therefore will not lose money. The market is volatile, but buying now the price will not change much, and in the long term you will get a good profit.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

It's never too late, now might be the right time to start buying some good altcoins to invest in later. The way I see it, this is an opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Not yet late to invest in crypto's. You still have enough time to chase up before it goes skyrockets again.

Been asking the same question to myself when I newly come in for bitcoin and after few months my doubt was cleared as the market keeps on growing and growing. At this moment, we are still in the beginning and going for the peak so there's ample time for someone that wants to invest in crypto's.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: