Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
I guess it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency but this is the best time because the price of bitcoin as well as ETH and other potential coins is low and yet this price will not get back in the future because the price will soon to rise. Bitcoin is now in steady price of almost 700 dollars, and this price is soon to rise I believe it will reach almost 20000 dollars soon same as what have happen last year when the price reach 20000 dollars. So better invest now and leave it in your wallet then you will see the huge profit someday.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

I think there is still so many chance to invest in cryptocurrency. And it still not late to invest today, cause the future of the cryptocurrency is still wide open in the future.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

No your not late in investing cryptocurrency, this is the right time now to invest in cryptocurrency because the market is rising from the past month of dumping price. Buy altcoins you would like to hold and wait for the right time to sell it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

At the moment, the market is recovering and bull run is about to start. So if you invest right now, there will still be a good chance of a high return as the market rallies in Q4 2018. So watch out for potential crypto rates like BTC, ETH, EOS. , XRP to make the most accurate investment decision.
Better to be late than never right? We might not bought bitcoin during its dump price but it doesn't mean its too late now. $20K is the peak of bitcoin and we are still dump today, so for me its not too late just grab this opportunity now so you will not miss this chance again.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

It is never too late to do something. You should remember this.
There is nothing called golden age in crypto market nor stock market. It will keep going up and going up more. Invest today and you will be happy in the next 10 years or so.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Unless you want to be buying Bitcoin at $100 you are not to late too invest at all. Having just posted lows for the year that have come off the back of a 7 month Bear market you could argue that this is actually the ideal time to be investing.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

btc price has already gone up that much, if it were just $1 each, its wouldn't be too late but then again investing in crypto isn't too late. you can just disregard the price of bitcoin, you can invest on altcoins anyway there's ETH which is just $220 and there are more below it. EOS and XRP are a lot cheaper too. one thing that you just have to bear in mind is that these tokens are going to have huge value in the future so you can think of it like you put your money in a safety deposit box.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.

This is true. Toda is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. People can really start with cryptocurrency without worrying the current situation because soom enough the market will rise because of those people who wanted to earn. But then playing smart is as well important in crypto market.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

I think every end of the bullring these questions appear, it is understandable, but it is never late to start something or participate! It's a lie when they say blockchain has caught up with people! If you ask my grandmother, she does not know what this is, even my mother does not know the word or what blockchain is for! There are not even 200 million people in the world who use or participate in cryptocurrencies!
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

If you refer to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin then the answer is yes. But if you refer to altcoin, no. Because every day many types of altcoin appear and that doesn't make you late to invest in cryptocurrency. So, take your step now.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

No one is too late to invest in crypto, everything is a good opportunity to invest, it all depends on yourself, whether you can control yourself or not, don't take the wrong step, because now is the right time to invest, but invest on coins that already have a large sales volume, for example you can go to BTC, EOS or ETH, invest a safer term than short-term investing, you must have knowledge in trading first if you want to invest short-term or daily.

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

There has never been a word late in crypto. you just haven't got lucky only. because of the missed year 2017 which is so beautiful. now just wait until the year 2021 which will probably occur again spike.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

No , is not late to participate in cryptocurrency we just have to start with a step , take a step today and be patience with your step before crypto can turn someone rich overnight

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

I usually here this question from friends who are curious about cryptocurrencies. I ask them back if is it too late for them to invest in other markets like stocks or forex, their answer is no. So I just say to them that it is not also late to invest in crypto. 
Nairazdenek

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

Obviously, Bitcoin is only starting to rise and become mass adapted, it can't be too late, you just need to choose the right time and be very careful, now is a good time as the market is down imo
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

Crypto still early for mass adoption. In 1-2 years we will see progress about crypto for mass adoption in everywhere. Like pundix, they're already distributed xpos around the world.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Many people think that there is no interest in the bear market, but I don't think so. I think the bear market is more suitable for purchase, because most coins are very cheap, which can effectively reduce the amount of our investment!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Many people think that there is no interest in the bear market, but I don't think so. I think the bear market is more suitable for purchase, because most coins are very cheap, which can effectively reduce the amount of our investment!
Its what many of us think, market is still young and fresh, its not too late to get into cryptocurrencies now. This is one of the most asked questions on this forum, is it too late? Its far from that, market is growing and new things are happening every day. There is much more talk about cryptocurrencies now, new icos are getting out every single day, and what is the most important is that there is a lot of space for huge grow and massive adoption, that needs to happen in next few years, its better to invest now than to be late for that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Vitalik once said we are at the end of the cryptocurrency bubble and I'm now believing it. Everything just looks gloomy and currently , nothing to point us in the upward direction. It's definitely too late to invest and expect highs of 2017 but maybe a little high. Just not as huge.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

In fact, we are now only at the beginning of the era, and all these conversations, about what is already too late - empty chatter. The world is just beginning to recognize the blockchain and is trying to implement them. The same is with cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: