Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Their is no such thing as late this is not a pyramid scheme if you join late you will be probably in the bottom. However, crypto is a cycle notice the price now , it's all on sale and if you are confident that crypto will reach again in all time high then probably you will receive an ROI in future.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
Hello! I think that now is the time to invest, now the market is at the bottom, and it is quite possible that growth will occur in a short period. I think the time has come.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Crypto is circle... but its ponzi too like everything.

Crypto is ponzi..but everything is ponzi based on resources...the biggest resources are people !
More people in crypto...the biggger the market cap.
The bigger the profits.
baribori45

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

In fact, we are now only at the beginning of the era, and all these conversations, about what is already too late - empty chatter. The world is just beginning to recognize the blockchain and is trying to implement them. The same is with cryptocurrencies.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

I think yet more investment opportunities are just beginning. Many crypto currencies fell to the levels that fell before the last bull season. There's a lot of crypto money that won't fall down. This makes it very valuable right now.

Also, the project you received your forum nick has fallen far below the ICO level. I am a follower.

prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

I think that there is time to shop until October.In november or december the whole market will grow.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

It is never too late to invest in crypto. The market is even down now which is a great opportunity to buy more coins at very cheap prices. The bull market imminent according to most crypto experts.
Yes, it`s true. It`s never too late to invest in perspective technologies. It will be a growth of crypto, but we can say exactly when it will start.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

In my opinion, I think that the crypto currency market is just beginning to develop. And it's never too late to start investing. The main thing is to have the desire to learn. Roll Eyes
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.
Yes it's true, it's not too late to invest in Cryptocurrency for now. The prices of Bitcoin and ETH are still cheap in my opinion for now, I remember in 2016, the price of 1 Bitcoin was still around the price of 724.29 USD. I thought I was late to invest, but what happened? now the price of Bitcoin has risen sharply. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin in every year is always rising sharply, History will repeat itself.

Yes it's true and it's never too late to invest into crypto as when I was into cryptos the value of bitcoin was $200 to $300 but then we got the crazy bump in the year 2017 and I regret not investing into bitcoin but now situations has changed and we have numerous altcoins to invest unless like l past. Choose an emerging coin and then invest.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

I'm buying Ethereum and Bitcoin now 50/50. They are the same strong and together fell well in price!  Cool Wink
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

For me no one is late to invest in cryptocurrency it is because it always a beginning especially now that the value price was in dip.Its our opportunity right now to invest because the market price was a low value.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

I think it's not too late. There are quite a large number of new ICO, which have a good idea and all the chances for successful development of the project, if you can find a good campaign for investment, then it's time to invest your money there and follow all events that concern the project.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

It is exactly the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is not late at all. If you look at the prices, whether you invest now or a year ago, there is not much difference. Most assets are belows the prices of the same day last year. How can it be late then?
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency, but maybe the profits that will be obtained is smaller than the people who have long invested in cryptocurrency. but if we can manage our crypto assets well, then it will definitely give the good results too.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

This technology is still not known to many people in the world but it must be noted that its prosperity was late last year where it was easy to get the currency and the highest price of this time. So  this is the right time to invest. Cryptocurrencies have great future. But you must need patience.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

You can invest anytime you want. As you can see, the market is steadily increasing and decreasing by over 10% per day, so if you find yourself in danger you can transfer it to USDT, and reinvest when needed.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

in my opinion right now is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies because we all know that crypto prices are experiencing a very significant price decline in the past few months, and I'm sure the price will soon improve, especially if there is approval from the SEC regarding the bitcoin ETF
Even it is the right to invest in cryptocurrencies still do not ever put all your egg in one basket because cryptocurrencies is very unpredictable and the price is always change. Before you engaging in this kind of investment you need to be patience because it will help to make much income. Just start to invest now for your better future.
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

Right now is a great time, its at a year support level.
jcojci

Activity: 750
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

You can invest anytime you want. As you can see, the market is steadily increasing and decreasing by over 10% per day, so if you find yourself in danger you can transfer it to USDT, and reinvest when needed.

There is no word about late if you can make an action to buy any coin you want. As long as you can get your time in the cryptocurrency and deposit some money you have, then you can directly to buy any coins. I agree that when you feel that the market will get down in anytime, you can convert it into USDT which more stable than any other cryptocurrency.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Even if the golden age of cryptocurrency has already ended, it still doesn't mean that now is not the right time to invest.
If you compare the returns you get in this market to the returns you would get in the other market, cryptos will still win. I understand that the returns not quite as lucrative as they used to be, but you can still continue investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: