Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

In my opinion, the Crypto market is very potential and currently it just started. The volatility of this market is an indispensable part of the non-governmental market. Consequently, research, selection and investment in Crypto will continue for investors and begin for new ones.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Bitcoin hasn't been able to go below 6000 level several times this year, and not a short time period has been in horizontal movement. But the end?  Cheesy The end may come only if someone create a quantum supercomputer, attack the bitcoin network and create some kind of critical damage, which is very, very unlikely.
Now. I think that if it falls from this price, then not very much, and the price is still quite good to buy.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

I think that the cryptocurrencies are in the phase of origin and now are very promising time for investing in them, of course you will not be able to repeat the success of the pioneers who believed in bitcoin from 2010, but, cryptocurrency has a great future.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Some of these events have indeed exacerbated the fall, but no one will ever know to what extent. But if you take a step back and see what really happened, it becomes clear: there was a usual market correction, brewing long ago. What goes up all the time has to go down one day.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

I think there is no ideal time to invest in crypto as long as you believe in the development on the currency that you invested. Then, you can be profitable once the price rise with the increase in the demand of the market. Also, every dip is the opportunity to invest while the market is bleeding with the increase in supply and in lower price.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

I think in 10 years people will think, that's the hell why I didn't buy at least 1 bitcoin in 2018.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I believe that we are at the initial stage of development of cryptocurrency and all the fun is yet to come. Personally, I invest and think it will bring good results !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
hinorizk

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Never too late to start up something, cryptocurrencies included. Maybe it will be a bit hard for you cause the oversaturated market.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
Cryptocurrency is a good thing. Never too late to start a good thing. Cryptocurrency gives us so many advantages. Because we need to be smart in joining cryptocurrency. We also have to be diligent in speculating the market situation. All the activities are positive. So, don't ever feel too late to start it!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Never too late to invest for your future  Wink Just proper research on building your own portfolio would surely help you get successful.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

I am sure that there is nothing easier than to say that way, so just invest, you are not late, you came when you found out about it, so start investing now so that everything will work out in the future and you will not be able to live your old age in poverty .
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Noo, it's not too late for starting something like investing on cryptocurrency. Everyone at everytime can start for investing, but of course the fastest you start the better you got.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

It's never too late to invest in crypto currencies. All can happen at any time. If you want to invest, of course you can do it at any time. All decisions are in your hands. So again there is no word late for this.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

In your place, I would wait a little, because in the near future there will be no growth. I bought coins even before the growth in 2017, and I'm holding them... Now I do not buy anything, because the market is falling.
Erzinnum

Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Be thankful to the market, because it gave you one more chance to invest in crypto. I`m serious, dont be late, it`s the last chance

Escf4

Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

No , it is not late to invest in cryptocurrency , because ,crypto nowadays is still circulating and expanding in the digital world and still working   so if you invest now it is never too late , it is just the beginning of a good future in bitcoin and crypto investments.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Investing in e-money is risky so you need to be prepared for the market and be ready to face the current market downturn. I believe that they will overcome this difficult period
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in cryptocurrency, the question is when should you invest in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has a value that goes up and down so fast, so you have to find the right time to invest when the price is cheap and you also know to sell it at a high price. At this time almost the price of all coins dropped and started to improve towards the end of the year, it's good for you to invest in a few coins before the price rise again, you can start investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple or other.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Be thankful to the market, because it gave you one more chance to invest in crypto. I`m serious, dont be late, it`s the last chance

while there is a good chance for us, we should use it. because sometimes the opportunity doesn't come twice, so don't waste good time.

Neovitadi

Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

Doing your investments now would make it easier for you to not feel that you've missed out on something small.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: