Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I think it is not too late. You can buy many coin you want to buy.  I suggest you to buy the potential coin like btc,  xrp,  eth,  waves,  stratis. Before you buy find out in advance the risks and benefits that will be obtained so that you have a picture of the coins you buy .

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

This is the best time to invest in large cap coins.

The growth projection for the large cap coins is 500%-700% by the year end.

Where BTC is expected to breach $35k price, ETH is likely to cross $2500. This growth projection is created due to many factors like last term growth data, institutional money entrance, increase of new investors near thanksgiving etc. Market is due for a bullish cycle and this long term bearish phase has built that inner momentum. If everything goes right without any major negative news, then ETH can successfully reach $2500 by year end.

Thus, a good investment.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

This is the best time to invest in large cap coins.

The growth projection for the large cap coins is 500%-700% by the year end.

Where BTC is expected to breach $35k price, ETH is likely to cross $2500. This growth projection is created due to many factors like last term growth data, institutional money entrance, increase of new investors near thanksgiving etc. Market is due for a bullish cycle and this long term bearish phase has built that inner momentum. If everything goes right without any major negative news, then ETH can successfully reach $2500 by year end.

Thus, a good investment.
Yeah I agree with you every end of the year cryptocurrency always be pump up and this year we expecting it to be the same. This might be a good buy if you trust it will gonna be pump again. Its up to you to determine it to buy or not. for me personally I just buy low values tokens and hodl it until the market go green again.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

No, it is not late, because you have enough time prior to bull run.
Now crypto currency is on favourable levels and it is a big chance for those who invest in it right now
Financemy7

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

I think that at the moment it is worth investing in cryptocurrency, as they will soon start to grow, which will bring us profit accordingly Cool
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
no, of cuurse not and in my opinion you can find the cryptocurrency thatbwill bring you  a lot of money and happiness

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

I think that at the moment it is worth investing in cryptocurrency, as they will soon start to grow, which will bring us profit accordingly Cool
that is true and you need to understand the fact that it is never late to learn if you really want to change your life for the best

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
iyke12

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

I think this is a great time, there has been major support from the month of January up until this point. So if you believe in cryptocurrency,it is not late at all , it is a very good time to bag some assets.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Maybe it is to late only for gamblers who liked randomly bounced coins on manipulative markets and exchanges

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

I believe that on the contrary, it's time to invest in cryptocurrency. After a serious fall, the market shows the first signs of a turn up. Therefore, if you have not invested in cryptocurrency, do it now.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

I think it is not too late to invest into cryptocurrency. This is perfect time to accumulate some good crypto coins for future. Cause market now very down and after market recover you will get profits.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

It is hard to be late in crypto because it is developing every day and every day it gives new opportunities and chances. I like this and I support this idea.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I am sure that it is not too late to invest. There are quite a few promising altcoins, which are of low value at the moment, but they have great prospects for the future.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

The crypto market is very young, he is 10 years old! The crypto market is developing very fast! I am sure that this is the future of the entire payment system! we saw a big fall, but there is never an eternal fall and everlasting growth! Now the market will turn around and go up! Now is the best time to invest! such low prices will no longer be!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Yes, this is already so late for investing in cryptocurrency. Since the evolution of Bitcoin only the Ethereum has evolved like the giant coin which could be the next Bitcoin. But now we can only speculate that this or that coin may get billionth of market cap. But, now I suggest you this type of two coin that is Dogecoin and Tron.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

No, it is not late because the market is actually down and almost all the prices are affordable nowadays, so it is the best opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies, and holding them for the long run. But you should choose carefully these coins because there are many shitcoins which haven't a real potential.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe that the market will soon go up and bring us more profits.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Although Crypto has been around for 10 years, I don’t think it is too late to invest now. Currently, crypto prices are still low and we can still afford to get in.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

The crypto market is very young, he is 10 years old! The crypto market is developing very fast! I am sure that this is the future of the entire payment system! we saw a big fall, but there is never an eternal fall and everlasting growth! Now the market will turn around and go up! Now is the best time to invest! such low prices will no longer be!

The market is cyclical, it grows in price, it falls, therefore, to assert that in the future there will only be growth, I would not.

alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I think it's never too late to invest. If you have free money and you believe in cryptocurrencies, now is the time to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: