Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

There is never too late to invest in cryotocurrensies. Coins may change and situations alter, but crypto world is and will remain a good investment.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

i don't think so i think we are early instead the real rise will occur in by the end 2019 when the securities token are introduced good luck in your journey and have a nice time Smiley

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Actually right now it it about a perfect time to get some coins, but I would wait for the last bear run till 5k of the BTC and then I would grab a full bag of coins. Till that time I would suggest to learn what to buy.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Never late to invest. We do not know how many the cryptocurrency in the future will cost. Bitcoins to become in the world less. Manage to buy now.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in Crypto. I believe that in the future crypto and blockchain technology will be very developed. Many new ideas will emerge and crypto will never die.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

It's not even start. So, we won't late.
Cryptocurrency market is still sleeping and it's the best time to enter.
So, when it's wake up and going crazy we will get really high profit Cheesy
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

There's nothing too late to start, dude. All you need is courage in trying and not being afraid of other people's words. If you look at the price of bitcoin at the end of last year, then you will see a far difference in the current price. Then there is also a possibility that prices will be higher by the end of this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I think not late to invest in crypto,now right time to buy some coins which is makes me happy. but right now many scam coin listed in many exchange. so need to careful when I buy some coins.
thanks

doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is the right time. The price of cryptocurrencies has fallen, and now it's time to buy them at a low price. And the cryptocurrency market is very young, and it has a lot to grow. So if you invest in cryptocurrencies now, you will not regret it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

No it's not too late investing crypto currency, instead today is the right and perfect time to buy coin and invest because it is at low price. And if you ever notice the percentage of people doing crypto not even reach to 50 percent, meaning cypto is not an old enough to make us say it is to late to invest.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Now is the time to invest. All coins are at the bottom. Now would have more cash. Guys buy most likely these prices you will not see. I buy from the top 100.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

Already late. My friend bought bitcoin on 200 dollars and now he sells it. If I buy on 6500 dollars I will need to sell it for 20 000 dollars.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I think it is not. Actually, it is a good time to invest if you have just learned about crypto. The price last year will be too depressing if you have just started in crypto. After a good bull-run, the market demand dropped to almost more than 70%. A lot of newbies lost a lot of money because of it. This could be a good start for new investors.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

How can it be if the market grows every now and then. And projects are getting better. Already more and more projects that solve people's problems. The whole field is like a tilled field. There are so many opportunities for the treasure now that there is not enough money.

It is worth considering investments in projects that have a product or a global idea.

007_Oldy

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:36:43 PM
Merited by Financemy7 (1)

No, of course, it’s not too late to invest in crypto, as this is a new technology, but you also have to be patient with your investment. Many people invest in Altcoin these days, especially in Ethereum and Ripple. It is the largest Altcoin on the market, and also authentic and reliable. You can also invest your money there.
canduterium
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Now it’s time to buy and hodl. In a few months the bitcoin price will rise again. For sure.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

The content of the article is biased or more offensive. They need to recognize the power of the crypto as they enter this endless ecosystem. Everything can not be separated easily and this is a good time to invest. New airflows are blowing into the SEC, or countries' crypto change and reception are also assessing its strengths. Or they will be backward compared to the rest.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

now is the right time to invest because coin coin prices are falling. buy coins that you think are good and have a high price. of course when we have bought coins it would be nice to keep holding it until the price rises because of our big profits.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

In my mind the period of fast growth is in the past. But at the same time there are still many possibilities to earn exist today. If you are able enough you will get money in any circumstances. I am sure about it.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Investing in crypto is similar to making bets. Even the most prospect options may fail, while severar underdogs may make their holder much more richer. To make such bets you need to understand the industry itself, so be attentive, learn and may the luck be with you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: