Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

I think it is the best timing to Start now and invest in crypto trading because it is slightly nearest to the Golden period and now it will touches bullish trend and I think if we invest now in better and stronger altcoin it will be a very proper time frame for investor or trader.
paul15
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

Trust in God

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

I don't think that too late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
The other way , cryptocurrencies is promising for the future of  life. And now, is the right time to invest while the market is still bearish.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

It isn't too late yet to invest in cryptocurrency. There are tons of high potential tokens getting released for ICOs every month so expect that one of them might be the next big thing that could go up against bitcoins. I expect a lot of growth in cryptocurrency specially in 2019 so invest now while you still can.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

Still at the very early stage my friend, so do not worry. In 10 years time you will thank me for this advice. 100 bucks cold be worth 100k, or 1c, who knows ha
Having all that information is not going to do anything if the investment on a token is not made, so that person is correct with what he wrote OP.
view the current Cryptocurrency conditions there is still the opportunity to generate substantial profits in the future with investments. so it's not too late for the current run of investment for the future and are able to make support for the advancement of Cryptocurrency future.

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Its definetly not, now is still the right time to invest in to crypto and invest to the right coin you think you will earn in the long term
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

You will be too late to invest in cryptocurrency if you don't take action and you need to buy right now before the price is back to the highest price. But you have a choice to invest right now or later since we don't know how much money you have and you decide to decide when you want to invest in crypto. But don't think too long because the price can increase at any time and you will be too late.
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Absolutely not late. You are now very glad to know the cryptocurrency. There is still a long way to go in the future of cryptocurrencies. Your investment is still early.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

Still at the very early stage my friend, so do not worry. In 10 years time you will thank me for this advice. 100 bucks cold be worth 100k, or 1c, who knows ha
Having all that information is not going to do anything if the investment on a token is not made, so that person is correct with what he wrote OP.
view the current Cryptocurrency conditions there is still the opportunity to generate substantial profits in the future with investments. so it's not too late for the current run of investment for the future and are able to make support for the advancement of Cryptocurrency future.
I think there such no word late in crypto currency because we know that crypto still have a long journey and the world has just started it, maybe there are people who have mis the chance of riding in a green market while in a bull run but remember crypto is very volatile and what comes down goes up and vice versa therefore there are chances that always awaits.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

Crypto is the opportunity of a lifetime. If you sell before 2021, you're likely to lose out on massive gains. Mass adoption will make todays numbers look tiny.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

It's never late if you prepare well Wink

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

there is no investment that is too late I think, all depends on the understanding and knowledge of each person. I think if you come now this is the perfect time to get and invest as many crypto assets as possible. When viewed in the market, now some crypto have begun to rise and are seen in the market. this will be good for the crypto market growth in the coming months.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

In my opinion, it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency. But it is better to wait for the growth of the market, so that your investments would not decrease, and you would not get nervous about this.
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Bitcoin currently has a demand problem. The next surge of money into crypto likely comes from institutions, which means it is smart to invest where you think they are going to put their money.
hanomnom

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

It is never too late, you just need to find option that will be the most suitable for you. For example, ETH and BTC are ready to recover, while XRP seems to reach its peak, so there is no chance of significant growth in future.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

People who are telling that golden age is gone as too silly to understand that it is only the beginning. Several years ago governments did nothing about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, today they are going to implement them to improve performance. Who calls it the end?
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

definitely  not to  invest in  cryptocurrency  is  never  late  until  you  know  how  and when  to  use them and where  to invest  this is such an importnat  point  that lots of us mak e huge mistakes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
darktt

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

I've heared thoughts like that  six month ago and also year ago, every time someone tells you it's too late. Imho it's not late for sure, look at the coinmarketcap gain and loses, biggest lose 60% and biggest gain 160%, feel the difference.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

When the line is red - you buy, when the line is green - you sell. That is how investments and trading work. Stay away from the ICOs, most of them are fake and there are no organizations that would be able to protect your rights.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

When the line is red - you buy, when the line is green - you sell. That is how investments and trading work. Stay away from the ICOs, most of them are fake and there are no organizations that would be able to protect your rights.
You are saying to stay away from ICOs because they are fake, but the most of tokens you are able to trade was issued through ICO. Sounds contradictory.
To trade fake ICO tokens are dangerous as  well as buy on ICO.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

In this market? it's not as long this market stand strong it will never too late to invest! As you can see the market is still in the bear market but if we see it as a long perspective it is still bullish. Remember that this market still in debate on what SEC will do to its regulation and once it does this market will sure fly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: