Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency as it is only beginning to emerge. Soon the world will know about it and eventually adapt to it like any other countries who started the idea of cryptos.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

I do not think so. Now is a good time to invest. It seems to me that it is very promising at least because we know what cryptocurrencies are capable of. For me, this is really what is needed now and I plan to invest constantly
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

No, it's not too late to invest. At least one wave of HYIP crypto has already passed, many regret that they did not get to it, but it was not the last wave. We can invest now and not worry, because the market will grow again.
that's right I also have no doubt that the market will grow and be able to achieve a capitalization of 2 trillion dollars

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

It is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies as this is a running train and you can jump to it any time. This market is growing and it is just beginning of this altcoins market and it have a long future for long term investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Just in time

The bears has came and last for several months and we are waiting the reversal here
It is a kinda good timing where

-Bitcoin is near the $6,000 strong support level
-More catalyst to come as a bull material instead of bearish material
-More adoption from institutions
Allxblx

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

I don’t think it is too late to invest in cryptocurrency. This market is relatively young and developing. January 3, 2019 Bitcoin will be only 10 years old)
Just on the basis of the current market situation it is difficult to hand out any advice. I don’t understand where the market is going, what kind of speculation is happening and where we are going ...

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

It is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies as this is a running train and you can jump to it any time. This market is growing and it is just beginning of this altcoins market and it have a long future for long term investors.
- I do not think so, this train is having a lot of problems on the track and needs to be repaired immediately, and from what I said, we can understand that if we jump in at this point, danger and loss are higher in normal times. What we need to do is wait, waiting for the problem on the rail to be repaired perfectly, and the end of the year is the deadline for the repair, if everything goes well, we can continue to jump on this train and rush forward but if it can not be completed and the repair period is extended, stay away from it is the best way to not face danger

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I do not think it is late to invest in Cryptocurrency. Now the values of the altcoins are very low and you should take advantage of this to invest more instead of waiting for a good signal. Opportunities do not wait anyone, if not catch up, you will easily ignore the opportunity to get rich.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

I dont think we are late to invest in Crypto. You know, the crypto market is currently appreciated by many businesses and the acceptance of Bitcoin payments is taking place in many countries around the world. This shows that Crypto is increasingly affecting the world and the value of Crypto will definitely grow in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

We are not late, right now cryptocurrency is still in the time where it needs further development and a recognition by the countries.
So, I think bitcoin and altcoins are still worth to invest because they still have more room to grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

The best time to accumulate BTC is when the majority is broke and bored. I think we are around that. Market will boom definitely, just need to wait!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

It is not late to invest in cryptocurrencies actually, because the most promising coins still have a good potential and they are expected to rise highly during the few coming months and years.
That's the right time to invest in crypto, because most prices are nowadays affordable.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

If you want to start your investments now you don't need to waste your time. Just learn some rules and go ahead!

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

I don't think it's too late for people to invest in crypto. It's actually just getting started. Pessimists just say that the time has come for crypto just because the market is down. But I say invest now because I am certain that the market will rise up again soon.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

You're not late for anything, friends. We are at the beginning of a new world. I am very happy to be involved at this beginning. I wish we could enter this market 4-5 years ago. In this respect, maybe it's too late. But we're not late for 50 years.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency or blockchain is just in the infancy stage. Few years from now it will be in the hand of the masses and going to be part of our everyday life. It is definitely not late to invest in cryptocurrencies, the question is if you have the heart to invest because it is not an overnight thing, it will take time and patience and strong believe that you are investing on something you believe in and going to impact the community.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency or blockchain is just in the infancy stage. Few years from now it will be in the hand of the masses and going to be part of our everyday life. It is definitely not late to invest in cryptocurrencies, the question is if you have the heart to invest because it is not an overnight thing, it will take time and patience and strong believe that you are investing on something you believe in and going to impact the community.
Yes, investing in the world of digital currency is never too late because every time we can start and the era of digitalisation is still very open to become an investment land. there are many opportunities that exist and we must be able to make the most of it. every person who has the will and desire can certainly get the opportunity to gain profit.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Yes, investing in the world of digital currency is never too late because every time we can start and the era of digitalisation is still very open to become an investment land. there are many opportunities that exist and we must be able to make the most of it. every person who has the will and desire can certainly get the opportunity to gain profit.

Gaining profit is an opportunity for all of us and as we knew cryptocurrency for the first time, I don't think you're being late to that because right now lots of coins has cheaper price. You still capable to earn higher profit in the long run once you bought a good coins.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

No, its not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. In fact, this is the right time to invest in altcoins where everything is down at the moment. A little bit of trivia for you, Crypto is only 0.013% of worlds total money & asset. So there is too much growth potential on this market. Imagine if cryptocurrencies are become mainstream and reach at least 50% of worlds total money & asset.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Of course not. Many people just started to invest in crypto. You would to get some rich with your invest, if you could, you know.
It is never too late to invest in even traditional business to make money let along the cryptocurrency which is new in the market and is not even known to all the people. It is not yet saturated and offers so many opportunities to make money. It is actually offering ease of doing business and this is something that makes the investors feel comfortable and secure upon investing in the cryptocurrency. So it is a good chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: