Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2650 times)
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

With the current market situation I think it's still not late to invest in cryptocurrency as we can still buy those good currency at cheaper price. Holding your coins until the price rise higher will give you a good profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

It's never too late in an investment. but indeed we must be able to conduct studies and also learning about cryptocurrency as an investment. because here the risk we get is not small and very large. understanding the system and also risk is important
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

I think that this is the beginning of crypto will develop, by seeing that there are now many who know about crypto and there are some of them who enter crypto and invest in crypto, as time goes by crypto will be known by all people in all countries, and I am sure in the future crypto will replace fiat money because crypto is better than fiat money, no one is too late to invest in crypto, this is a good opportunity for you to start investing, because by looking at the market now you will benefit in the coming year if you invest now, believe crypto will continue to grow and be popular, and here you will get a big advantage if you can control it.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

This year was not good for crypto but you have a good oportunity to buy coins with the low price so you just need to pick them for your investments

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I believe golden period of cryptocurrency yet to come. I would say crypto will be booming sector in coming years. I would say its never been late to invest in crypto market but you must have a good understanding of crypto market. Many new investors are interested to join crypto market. I hope more and more adoption of crypto currencies will increase in coming years. In the current market we have many good coins at very less value so it's better to enter now.

offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

I think not. It's never to late to invest in cryptocurrency. Especially now, when it would make you a little rich, if you would to make right decisions.

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Today I bought some interesting coins by very cheap price. And yes, I don't wait for quick profit. I know that projects develops and their roadmaps goes step by step. This is main for my investment strategy. That's why today is a good time to invest but by smart decision
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

I think that it is absolutely not too late but you should choose investment aims very carefully if you want to make your investments safe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I agree that the cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning. And we have the opportunity to participate in this. I think it's never too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. Every day there are new coins and projects, of course some of them are shitcoins. But some of them have great potential and practical application.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

It's not too late to invest in crypto currencies because crypto currencies will continue to grow in the future and expand along with the times and technology so in my opinion it's not too late
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

It's not too late to invest in crypto currencies because crypto currencies will continue to grow in the future and expand along with the times and technology so in my opinion it's not too late

There is still so many opportunities in cryptocurrency because even if it has been existing for almost a decade now, there are still so many things to be developed since it is still considered to be a market in its infancy compared to other markets like foreign exchange and stocks. Its scope is not that wide yet that's why there is a possibility that it would continue to grow and as long as there are people who are willing to use the coin for its transactions then its a good investment opportunity.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

It is just like asking is it too late to invest in internet companies. As for me we are just about scratching the surface of crypto market and in years to come we will look back at period like now and laugh, because of the high level of amateur and experiment we have now and since in fact most of these projects would failed and those new projects that enter the space would learn and set new and higher standard for the space

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

this is the right time, never miss this good opportunity, you are never late, whenever you can invest in crypto currencies and expect to benefit from these investments
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

About an year ago, my friend asked me if he should buy bitcoin when it cost $ 8000 at that time. Guys, everything is  comparatively, I think that friend regretted if he didn't buy bitcoin on $ 8000, when he saw its December price.

SERVERIA

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

in my opinion, it is currently the best time to start investing in cryptographic currencies because we all know that crypto prices have fallen sharply over the past few months and I'm sure the price will soon improve, especially if there is a SEC approval.I believe in bulls. be on the moon again all coin.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

For me today is not to late to invest in crypto also, since everyday there's new cryptocurrency being listed in market that has a value so affordable to invest only if your lucky to pick. On the other side its too late to invest on this already mooning crypto like eth and btc in my own opinion only.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

For me today is not to late to invest in crypto also, since everyday there's new cryptocurrency being listed in market that has a value so affordable to invest only if your lucky to pick. On the other side its too late to invest on this already mooning crypto like eth and btc in my own opinion only.
It's never too late to start investing in cryptocurrency because our portions are different so there will be time to make a profit so don't be afraid to start.

ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in crypto. I'm very bullish about it that it would eventually replace fiat as the main payment method. As a matter of fact, now is the best time to bag some of every good coins. Study very well your investment plan and remember to have a well-thought and properly diversified portfolio. If you're a hundred percent sure about your bets, be firm on hodling, don't be swayed by a lot of FUDs, and someday you'll surely reap.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

It's never too late to start investing in cryptocurrency because our portions are different so there will be time to make a profit so don't be afraid to start.
Not late but we want to make a profit in crypto will not be simple because this market has gone through many paths, from stubs to development, collapse and recovery, ii went through all the necessary stages, people almost got to know it clearly. And of course, when many people know clearly about crypto, they will have different plans and strategies, they know the crypto well and can grow, they know how to use the pump and the dump, and with a beginner, wanting to make money from someone who is full of experience, it's really a battle between an adult and a child, not easy and very easy to fall into the predicament, bored

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I think it's not yet too late to invest in crypto currency because I also think that even though the crypto currencies market value is going down spiral I also believe that its market value would soon rise up so now is the right moment to invest in crypto currencies while you can still afford to buy as many crypto currencies as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: