Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am muslim, is there a problem?  (Read 1244 times)
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I personally suffer from those haters especially when I travel.

So, Where is the problem? I Don't know?
Problem isn't exactly with you personally, or anyone else for that matter. Islam really need a reformation, like Christianity once had. I don't have anything against a person, who claims to be Muslim, or Buddhist, or Christian, or even Pagan, but when your beliefs system put you above morality, or common sense, you will be having problem with everyone.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

In my opinion there is a serious problem with Muslims not islam.

Islam was meant to be a religion for all ages and in my opinion is compatible with 21st century values.

The real problem lies in Muslims themselves
If the problem lies with Muslims then it means the problem is with the religion but I don’t think so at all, people have their own motives and they brainwash others and use them to commit their atrocious acts. So in the end it all depends on the person and not the religion itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Yes muslims are truly evil people, that practice disgusting rituals such as circumcision.  Very sick people.

i have no problem with cirsumcision, its not bad necesarily, has also advantages.

Are you fucking retarded? It has ZERO benefits, ITS MUTILATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree its a sick thing to do to a baby. The muslims do it to their women and call it female circumcision. When in fact all they are doing is cutting off their clitoris. It's no different than cutting a man's penis off.

Male circumcision on the 8th day after birth, improves the immune system of the infant so extremely well, that he can almost always stand the autism producing shots he was given at the hospital. It's when the circumcision is done too soon, like on the day of birth, or too late, like long after the 8th day, that the results are barely effective.

There are no known benefits to female circumcision.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Jimbable

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

I would say, that after circumcision (albeit i did it while being adult), had it's advantages. First week after was hell and pain, though. After that it wasn't really bad, i say!
Though i think, it's really unmoral to do that with children (and to females it's a barbarism), they should have a choice in the matter of their bodies.
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I am an American born person.

1 Norwegian grandparent.
3 Italian grandparents.

Raised catholic.

I don’t hate you.

But in my childhood neighborhood Italian American 95% catholic if I was asked to do a favor I kind of had to do the favor or look over my shoulder quite a bit.

In my neighborhood 90% of us or more were not in the position to ask for favors we had to do them when asked.

Most often we were not asked to do them and peace was more common then not.

I think most people that did not grow up in my type of neighborhood don’t have any idea of what it is like to grow up that way.

Since I was able to leave my old neighborhood when I grew up I did.

I think a lot of people believe most Muslims are good people but that if asked to do a favor they may feel like I used to feel.  Which is I better do what they ask me or me and my family will suffer.

Truth is. Percentage wise this is rare.  If there were only 38000 events of Muslim terror since 2001. That is a small number.  as 1,300,000,000/38,000 is 31,000 to 1 chance a Muslim picked at random will do a Terriost act in the next 17 years.

Pretty good odds that the average Muslim won’t do it.

But people fear that you may support the act if you are asked to do it.

Btw in the USA multiple terriost were reported to the fbi by family members and the fbi did zip nothing nada.

So I feel for you buddy.  Maybe one day people will grow up. Stop the crazy and act nice to each other.

I really appreciate your contribution, yes we are like others, the majority of muslims Don't know even what is Islam, they only live like other people, work, study, try to develop themselves
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Male circumcision on the 8th day after birth, improves the immune system of the infant so extremely well, that he can almost always stand the autism producing shots he was given at the hospital. It's when the circumcision is done too soon, like on the day of birth, or too late, like long after the 8th day, that the results are barely effective.

NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Not all muslim are terrorists, but MANY of terrorist are muslim. I think that's a problem, actually. People become biased if same thing keeps happening. I don't feel any hate towards you, but subconsciously i look out, when i see women in burkas or men with beards of Eastern-Asian origin.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Not all muslim are terrorists, but MANY of terrorist are muslim.

That's just not true.

Only 6% of terrorist attacks in the US are carried out by Muslims. That number is only 2% in Europe. Even if every terror attack anywhere the world at any point in the last 50 years was committed by a Muslim, that would still be less than a hundredth of a hundredth of one percent of all Muslims.

You should be scared of far right, white males. They are statistically the most likely to kill you.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Not all muslim are terrorists, but MANY of terrorist are muslim.

That's just not true.

Only 6% of terrorist attacks in the US are carried out by Muslims. That number is only 2% in Europe. Even if every terror attack anywhere the world at any point in the last 50 years was committed by a Muslim, that would still be less than a hundredth of a hundredth of one percent of all Muslims.

You should be scared of far right, white males. They are statistically the most likely to kill you.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000

That's really not true, but it's not fake news. It is just a rather complicated subject.

Interesting article on that assertion in Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/

Also the percentage of Muslims that contribute money to or actively support terrorist groups in certain countries is well above 50%. But note that they may actively support terrorist groups aligned against their own government, not necessarily westerners.
kemswag

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

I believe the international media are responsible for creating this bad impression about Muslims or Islam in minds of people. I used to assume the same mindset that all Muslims are terrorists but upon further research and  readings, I have been able to dissolve such thoughts. We need more Muslims to speak up since Islam is all about peace.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Hello;

The main problem of Muslims in stupid people who do not want to improve and live the last day.

It's like a Catholic church refusing to admit that the earth is round until a certain point.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
Merited by Foxpup (5), o_e_l_e_o (2), Moloch (2)

Hello;

Well the problem is people's ignorance and xenophobia and there's little you can do about that unfortunately. Just know that the root of such Islamophobia (or racism dressed up as a dislike of religion) is misplaced hatred. Deep down they hate themselves and need somebody else to blame for their failings in life so they blame people who are different to them such as foreigners or people with a different viewpoint or religious belief. They're usually too stupid to look in the mirror and realize the only person they should be blaming is themselves, but that's ignorance for you. I hear it's bliss.

Yes, it is those things. But it is the written religion as well. From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

Cool

Jesus Christ, you're such a hypocrite. The bible says essentially the exact same things and arguably even worse:

I will fill your mountains with the slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines. I will make you desolate forever; your towns will not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

- Richard Dawkins

I could go on but I can't be bothered and you won't pay attention anyway, but you can find more here http://www.evilbible.com/

In my opinion there is a serious problem with Muslims not islam.

Islam was meant to be a religion for all ages and in my opinion is compatible with 21st century values.

The real problem lies in Muslims themselves

Probably all religions created thousands of years ago are incompatible with today's standards. If all Christians and Muslims followed the bible and quran literally then there would be beheadings and stonings in the street every day by both parties. Most Muslims don't care about Jihandism and just get on with their lives in peace, much like most Christians do and they don't want to stone homosexuals to death and kill their own children just for disrespecting them.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Also the percentage of Muslims that contribute money to or actively support terrorist groups in certain countries is well above 50%.

I seriously doubt that... do you have a link/source to support such an outrageous claim that "well above 50% of Muslims contribute money to support terrorists"?!?

Since guybrushthreepwood said it so eloquently, I will just copy his reply here

Well the problem is people's ignorance and xenophobia and there's little you can do about that unfortunately. Just know that the root of such Islamophobia (or racism dressed up as a dislike of religion) is misplaced hatred. Deep down they hate themselves and need somebody else to blame for their failings in life so they blame people who are different to them such as foreigners or people with a different viewpoint or religious belief. They're usually too stupid to look in the mirror and realize the only person they should be blaming is themselves, but that's ignorance for you. I hear it's bliss.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 01:07:05 PM by af_newbie

Well, this might be true for people who believe in other religions.  Most Atheists think Islam's ideology is a hogwash. Which it is.

We feel sorry for the people who are under its control.

Here is a take on this religion from an Arab who grew up with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG64EUUxOj4&feature=youtu.be

The religions are nonsense, and they should be ridiculed, no matter if someone gets offended.  

If you feel offended, well, too bad, grow up.

This particular religion makes people do some crazy stuff, like kill themselves and hurt others.  If you deny this, YOU have a problem.

dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

There's no problem being a muslim, the problem was some radikalism people are muslim and bring they religion into a bad attitude, like some Haram stuff (not about dog and pork), here in indonesia the Indonesian Council of Ulama said Bitcoin is Haram, WTF dude??
And some people accidentaly are muslim too use the religion for politics, black campaign, etc.
As long u didn't bother other people, i think its okay mate Wink

NO SIG!!!
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

I think there is no problem of you being a Muslim or any other religion what so ever. everybody believe in some sort of things anyways being spiritual or not. But I think people should keep their faith for themselves no matter what and I think faith being faith in itself means you just believe that it is there/possible you haven't seen/touched it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Yes, it is those things. But it is the written religion as well. From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

Cool

Jesus Christ, you're such a hypocrite. The bible says essentially the exact same things and arguably even worse:

I will fill your mountains with the slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines. I will make you desolate forever; your towns will not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

- Richard Dawkins

I could go on but I can't be bothered and you won't pay attention anyway, but you can find more here http://www.evilbible.com/

You are so silly. You pick out one little Koran quote, and try to use it to denigrate the whole Bible. In doing so, you show that you are just the same as God... without His power and mercy and love, of course... and that you are against Him.

The passage you show is Ezekiel 35:28. God is announcing how He will protect His people, Israel, against Edom. The Koran quote is telling Muslims to kill wantonly. Big difference.

Regarding Dawkins, simply look at multitudes of court records to find that we do all of the same, bad things that are written in the Bible. The idea of court is to correct the bad things. That's why you find judgments in the court records... corrections for the bad things listed. That is what the Bible is all about, but on a much larger scale than any man-made court. God correcting the bad of mankind.

You and Dawkins absolutely show wickedness, and your deceitful ignorance.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

There's no problem being a muslim, the problem was some radikalism people are muslim and bring they religion into a bad attitude, like some Haram stuff (not about dog and pork), here in indonesia the Indonesian Council of Ulama said Bitcoin is Haram, WTF dude??
And some people accidentaly are muslim too use the religion for politics, black campaign, etc.

Standard good Muslims are not Islamic. They should change their religion by rewriting the Koran, removing all the directives to do violence. If they did that, they might be a little closer to being Muslims. As it is, they don't know what being a Muslim is all about... not according to ancient Islamic writings, that is.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Standard good Muslims are not Islamic. They should change their religion by rewriting the Koran, removing all the directives to do violence. If they did that, they might be a little closer to being Muslims. As it is, they don't know what being a Muslim is all about... not according to ancient Islamic writings, that is.

Cool

I say you clean up the Bible first.  Be an example for others to follow.

If you can change, they can change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDvmV4zr-Q

Crypto_topic

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I think, the problem is not with the muslim people but those who created such idea that a muslim is always a terrorist. The people around them were the problem. But we could not blame those people at some point as they are just concern with their safety. But if it will go beyond that, then there's a problem that would arise. Let's keep in mind that yes some muslims are terrorist but there are also other terrorist of other religion or race, and also that it should not cover the idea that good muslims also exist.

Exactly, it is the way of propaganda. Muslim=terrorist=avoid=report to police if something wrong.
Something like putting into peoples mind that behaviour.

Its not about Islam, its about people that creates that so called "truth". I used to live among muslims a lot, all of them were kind, helpful, very religious people, and always invites us for having a meal for special occasions. The hospitality I fell was one of the major thing.

I personally do not understand the hate towards muslims.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: