Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am muslim, is there a problem?  (Read 1240 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Are you a Muslim? If you are, you are one of 3 things:
1. An extremely weak Muslim who doesn't know, or doesn't agree with, the terrorism directives of his religion - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm;
2. A terrorist, directly;
3. A Muslim who lives among other Muslims and has peace, because he doesn't have to deal with non-Muslims.

That's it. Read your Koran.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:05:21 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

You are so silly. You pick out one little Koran quote, and try to use it to denigrate the whole Bible. In doing so, you show that you are just the same as God... without His power and mercy and love, of course... and that you are against Him.

Roll Eyes. I didn't pick out anything. I just 'snipped' the quote because I didn't need to quote it all. If anyone is being silly and picking quotes it's you. There's lot's of 'love your neighbor' type things in the Quran too.

The passage you show is Ezekiel 35:28. God is announcing how He will protect His people, Israel, against Edom. The Koran quote is telling Muslims to kill wantonly. Big difference.

And like the Quran there is also a lot of rubbish about god being a dick and wantonly murdering people or even commanding people to murder. There really is not much difference between either book.

There's no problem being a muslim, the problem was some radikalism people are muslim and bring they religion into a bad attitude, like some Haram stuff (not about dog and pork), here in indonesia the Indonesian Council of Ulama said Bitcoin is Haram, WTF dude??
And some people accidentaly are muslim too use the religion for politics, black campaign, etc.
As long u didn't bother other people, i think its okay mate Wink

Standard good Muslims are not Islamic. They should change their religion by rewriting the Koran, removing all the directives to do violence. If they did that, they might be a little closer to being Muslims. As it is, they don't know what being a Muslim is all about... not according to ancient Islamic writings, that is.

Cool

That's like saying you're not a good Christian if you don't murder people for all the things that are punishable by death according to the bible. How many people have you stoned to death for things like working on Sundays, blaspheming or being gay? If people followed the bible literally then they'd be in jail. Neither the bible or Quran are compatible with modern day values and absolutely cannot be taken literally.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

You are so silly. You pick out one little Koran quote, and try to use it to denigrate the whole Bible. In doing so, you show that you are just the same as God... without His power and mercy and love, of course... and that you are against Him.

Roll Eyes. I didn't pick out anything. I just 'snipped' the quote because I didn't need to quote it all. If anyone is being silly and picking quotes it's you. There's lot's of 'love your neighbor' type things in the Quran too. - What are you even talking about? The whole world is just like that. You can go to a Walmart and find soldiers who kill all over the Middle East at times, picking out loving birthday cards for their kids. If you want to know what is going on in religious books, you need to get into them and read them.

The passage you show is Ezekiel 35:28. God is announcing how He will protect His people, Israel, against Edom. The Koran quote is telling Muslims to kill wantonly. Big difference.

And like the Quran there is also a lot of rubbish about god being a dick and wantonly murdering people or even commanding people to murder. There really is not much difference between either book. - Again, you are making a big mistake between the religions. The basic difference is that Allah requires perfection, and judges people based on how well they did their job of maintaining perfection.

God of the Bible sent His Son as a sacrifice for all the imperfection of mankind. The only requirement is to accept the sacrifice.

However, you have your property. You are allowed to use your property as you wish... or even destroy it if you want. God owns everything. So He has the absolute right to do with it all as He wishes. He is very patient with you when you talk against Him.

There's no problem being a muslim, the problem was some radikalism people are muslim and bring they religion into a bad attitude, like some Haram stuff (not about dog and pork), here in indonesia the Indonesian Council of Ulama said Bitcoin is Haram, WTF dude??
And some people accidentaly are muslim too use the religion for politics, black campaign, etc.

Standard good Muslims are not Islamic. They should change their religion by rewriting the Koran, removing all the directives to do violence. If they did that, they might be a little closer to being Muslims. As it is, they don't know what being a Muslim is all about... not according to ancient Islamic writings, that is.

Cool

That's like saying you're not a good Christian if you don't murder people for all the things that are punishable by death according to the bible. How many people have you stoned to death for things like working on Sundays, blaspheming or being gay? If people followed the bible literally then they'd be in jail. Neither the bible or Quran are compatible with modern day values and absolutely cannot be taken literally.

The difference is that the the Koran/Hadiths instructions are for Muslims to go out and kill at certain time, under certain circumstances. And some of the instructions are to kill violently.

The Bible instructs no Christian to go out and kill, ever. The closest it might come is to allow Christians to protect their families and loved ones from those who are harming them.

That's a big difference.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Roll Eyes. I didn't pick out anything. I just 'snipped' the quote because I didn't need to quote it all. If anyone is being silly and picking quotes it's you. There's lot's of 'love your neighbor' type things in the Quran too. - What are you even talking about? The whole world is just like that. You can go to a Walmart and find soldiers who kill all over the Middle East at times, picking out loving birthday cards for their kids. If you want to know what is going on in religious books, you need to get into them and read them.

And like the Quran there is also a lot of rubbish about god being a dick and wantonly murdering people or even commanding people to murder. There really is not much difference between either book. - Again, you are making a big mistake between the religions. The basic difference is that Allah requires perfection, and judges people based on how well they did their job of maintaining perfection.

God of the Bible sent His Son as a sacrifice for all the imperfection of mankind. The only requirement is to accept the sacrifice.

However, you have your property. You are allowed to use your property as you wish... or even destroy it if you want. God owns everything. So He has the absolute right to do with it all as He wishes. He is very patient with you when you talk against Him.

Cool

The difference is that the the Koran/Hadiths instructions are for Muslims to go out and kill at certain time, under certain circumstances. And some of the instructions are to kill violently.

The Bible instructs no Christian to go out and kill, ever. The closest it might come is to allow Christians to protect their families and loved ones from those who are harming them.

That's a big difference.

Cool

Leviticus 20:13, Do you want more quotes? I have created the whole thread about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.0

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

That's a big difference.

Cool

Leviticus 20:13, Do you want more quotes? I have created the whole thread about it.

You really are having your problems, aren't you. Look through that Bible passage you posted, and you will see that Christians are never mentioned in there at all!

Now we understand why you talk the way you do. You can't read... probably not comprehend.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

That's a big difference.

Cool

You really are having your problems, aren't you. Look through that Bible passage you posted, and you will see that Christians are never mentioned in there at all!

Now we understand why you talk the way you do. You can't read... probably not comprehend.

Cool

Did your God inspire the writers to write these verses in the Bible?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

That's a big difference.

Cool

Cool

Show us a directive for Christians to do the things of that verse.

I already showed the Muslim directives from the Koran and Hadiths.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

That's a big difference.

Cool

Cool

Show us a directive for Christians to do the things of that verse.

I already showed the Muslim directives from the Koran and Hadiths.

Cool

Just burn the Bible if you think it does not apply to Christians.

mae38

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I personally suffer from those haters especially when I travel.

So, Where is the problem? I Don't know?

Maybe because many people think all Muslim people are the same without even realizing that different individuals are different. You should learn to adjust to different people and show them that you are not what they thought. Just stay who you are and prove them they are wrong.
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

This whole world will feel crowded when living without tolerance, but if we live with feelings of love, even though the earth is narrow we will be happy. Through noble and peaceful behavior, spread sweet words, bless the world with respect. With love and smile spread among people. THIS IS ISLAMIC PEACE RELIGION. You don't need to feel hesitant to become a Muslim. Terrorist is not a islam !!! Islam is not a terrorist !!!

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I think that problem lies with the people judging the muslim people as terrorist. There's no problem being a muslim, muslim are also people that need, love, care, and support from other people, whatever religion or race you're in. Being a muslim is not a problem at all, the true problem is those people who point there fingers on other people and judge them base on their appearance.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 10:40:41 PM by af_newbie

Hello;

I think that problem lies with the people judging the muslim people as terrorist. There's no problem being a muslim, muslim are also people that need, love, care, and support from other people, whatever religion or race you're in. Being a muslim is not a problem at all, the true problem is those people who point there fingers on other people and judge them base on their appearance.

What do you think about these people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WTFjcZWes

is this a problem in YOUR opinion?

mgaturon

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

As long as you're not affecting me , I dont care and there's no problem
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

As long as you're not affecting me , I dont care and there's no problem

You are a frog in a pot of boiling water.

yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Hello;

I totally agree with you, we are all human beings, even if we are different in religions
nguyenthuyduog

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

This is a difficult issue to explain!
the same is a Muslim. But not everyone is terrorist
Similarly, not everyone thinks Muslims are terrorists!
So I think it's all within the human being and how he thinks.
I met and talked to some Muslims. They are very funny and sociable Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

I personally don't trust Muslims, before I totally repect them because I believed that there are some of them are good too, yes there have but most of them are traitors. I was raised in country with great population of Muslim and I experienced it how they traitor me in a small thing.

Most of them here are terrorists and destroying the cities, killing innocent person too.

I therefore conclude that there are muslims left with a heart.

Indeed. Even in the religion of hate and intolerance there may be some kind and gentle people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Hundreds Killed by Heavy Fighting in Afghanistan - https://news.antiwar.com/2018/10/08/hundreds-killed-in-heavy-fighting-in-afghanistan/

The Taliban may have all kinds of reasons for doing what they do, but their first and foremost priority is to spread Islam, just like the people of ISIS did. The reason why they do it with violence is, the holy writings of Islam tell them that they need to do it this way - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Cool

Marsel12

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

The problem is that stereotypes are very characteristic of the human mind. This makes it easier for the brain to work, because there is no need to analyze and understand each individual person, but you can simply summarize everything. Not all people are aware that this is not correct. They just live with it.
I believe that society should convey to people information that it is impossible to judge everyone on the basis of belonging to nation or religion. It may seem trivial, but not everything is still realized.
tentros

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

I think problem in stereotypes.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: