Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin?  (Read 1545 times)
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

After I pondered and observed using my own method, Bitcoin will get really tight competition from Altcoin. That happened because of the emergence of several altcoins with the aim of wanting to have a large user. Logically, if bitcoin does not have competition, then in terms of prices it will continue to rise, because there are many enthusiasts and there is no other choice. this according to my own simple point of view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

Till now only ETH can compete with bitcoin, but in 2018 everything will not support ETH and cause it to fall deep. And it made bitcoin abandon ETH quite far. I can't find any other altcoin that can replace the bitcoin in the future so Bitcoin will still be number one for a very long time in the future

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Yes bro I think like that but if we wanna see these days that altcoins are dominant, we really have to wait a long time to see because a lot of people just know bitcoin in the world and ıf they wanna invest some money to this area, probably they chose to bitcoin.

LuaKT

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

All projects have huge potential in crypto space. I believe that dominance will decrease in the future. In bear market surely alts are more rekt than bitcoin because of that bitcoin dominance increase to 50 percentage value.But you know bitcoin is the oldest coin in that market. Alts need time to be strong like bitcoin. İ believe that in the future we will see some huge altcoins strong like bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

Of course they are. But, btc has a big impact of all altcoins. On the other hand altcoins can effected btc sometimes. So its complicated.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

At present, there is no sign that altcoins will be a big competitor to bitcoin, it has been a dominant coin for quite a long time, but there are many coins that have got huge prospects.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

I think many already are, the problem is that we do not realize that, because there is too much variety to notice it, for example, we have coins like litecoin, which is like bitcoin but a bit more  transparent, we also have Dash, who makes transactions in seconds and is incredibly efficient, so, yes we have good alts, what happens is that the money is diluted among so many others.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

Yes indeed do think that altcoins will be a strong and solid competitor to bitcoin dominance. Well I must add that I think that only SOME altcoins will be a menace to bitcoin. There are new coins that are safer, faster, with lower fees (some even feeless) and some have far better privacy protecting technology. So, why wouldn't some of these coin grow bigger and bigger as time passes by? I think they will grow as big as to really be a competitor to bitcoin in worldwide acceptance

frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

There are many coins that are already better than bitcoin, even the ones lower down in the listings below 100 on the coinmarketcap listings. However, they cannot match the bitcoin brand and that is why it is dominating above all the other coins

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Altcoins were originally made and deployed to perform tasks that BTC just cannot do. Altcoins aren't so much of competitors to Bitcoin as they are like extra hands or vectors connected to BTC itself. They come and help BTC where it falls short.

Altcoins offer speed, almost total anonymity, ease of use and real life application, Bitcoin in the other hand connects them all and enables to trade between them - a connecting link.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

of course yes, because there are no more competitors for Bitcoin and only altcoins that can compete with Bitcoin, so it makes Altcoin the biggest competitor of Bitcoin and I'm sure that someday Altcoin will beat and replace Bitcoin, because I don't think Bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptocurrency and sooner or later Altcoin will definitely be able to replace Bitcoin to become the king of cryptocurrency.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
It does not yet look like there is any altcoin that can compete favourably with bitcoin. Bitcoin is still taking the lead and if any altcoin is going to be able compete satisfactorily, it might not be now.
The only altcoin that was thought could compete with btc was ethereum,but presently, it does not satisfy any condition to consider it qualified, until it is able to rise again.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
They are not going to be a competitor rather they are just going to exist side by side with bitcoin. There is no way that bitcoin will be able to service the entire world as the only cryptocurrencies and that is why altcoins are very important in the market. we just need all of the scam altcoins to die out. When the price of bitcoin moons, the altcoins will moon too

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Yes definetly i am thinking about that. Btc is 10 years old and because of that surely the most strongest coin in crypto space. But lets think about 2028. I believe in that time there will be too many strong and huge marketcap altcoins like btc and also their price will determine the market situation. YOu know now only market is moving according to btc 's price. but i think it will change in the future.  We will have some big coins like btc. Eth can be one of them . Maybe eth can be biggest coin in crypto market. but we need to time for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Bitcoin is currently the market leader in electronic money. But that does not mean that in the future no currency can beat bitcoin. The altcoin is also very good maybe it will pass bitcoin. I just need a penny and I have to make a profit and I invest.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

No single Altcoin will become such a leader as Bitcoin is. Bitcoin leads the entire crypto market. Unfortunately, 2018 is not so good. There is no less money in the world, just Bitcoins moved from one wallet to another wallet. The situation in 2019 may change and Bitcoin will lead the crypto market back to 20,000.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Competition in the market is good. Each coin has advantages, disadvantages, technologies, and each of them takes its place in the market of crypto-currencies. At the moment, I can not believe that some kind of coin may take the place of Bitcoin, but in the future the situation may change.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

It's hard to chase the Bitcoin dominance for Altcoins. However, there are many Altcoins which could possibly reach near the market cap of Bitcoin in future. As we seen rapid growth in Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Verge (XVG) in Q4-2017. Most people are aware and already familiar with Bitcoin which is first and biggest cryptocurrency till date. Altcoin can be a competitor of Bitcoin but it's difficult for them to dominate the Bitcoin in near future.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Yes, surely one altcoin will compete with Bitcoin but I don't think we have such altcoin now. As we know that the industry continues to innovate with better blockchain platform that are flexible and better than Bitcoin blockchain, a time is coming when one of them will take over Bitcoin
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

I think altcoins will be a good competitor
But being a bigger competitor to bitcoin is more of a disrespect

Every one should stay and maintain their lane
Maintain their dominance at their levels

Instead of finding which coin will be a big competitor
Enjoy your trades
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All