Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin?  (Read 1545 times)
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Well if you ask me if altcoins will be a big competitor to bitcoin then all I can tell is you is that it might be possible that some of the altcoins out there will be able to compete with bitcoin in the future but not now because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and bitcoin has been here since the beginning of crypto currency and bitcoin has established itself as the crypto currency with the highest market value.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
Altcoins are about two thousand different types of cryptocurrency. They will continue to develop in parallel with Bitcoin. The competition between them was, is and always will be. This is a normal process. I think that with the price dominance of Bitcoin, the market will solve something, because this is a really big problem for cryptocurrency. Because of this, there is virtually no market, Altcoins are now simply complementary to Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

As a competitor who displaces bitcoin,of course, bitcoin in this regard, the king, and the Altos can grow very much in price,and be very popular as projects, and a lot more profit investors give than bitcoin,but I think they will not shift bitcoin,as people believe in it, and what people believe, it becomes a force

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Indeed, almost every altcoin, ICO or hardfork considers itself a fundamental innovation. They do not want to notice that the most significant innovation has already been implemented. True innovation is decentralized digital deficiency. Bitcoin was the first and continues to be the only coin with such a characteristic. All other so-called innovations, such as shorter waiting time for confirmation of a transaction, protocols with evidence of anything, Turing completeness, various signature generation algorithms, methods for requesting a transaction and even confidentiality are minor variations of the giant innovation that Bitcoin represents.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

I think altcoin not competitor to bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is always boss than all other altcoin. Bitcoin market does not support any altcoin, but altcoin support bitcoin. Altcoin price maximum time depend on Bitcoin.

Be hardworker
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I would also like to see a lot of surprises happening in the crypto market.But maybe there will not be any Altcoins that have enough power to beat Bitcoin. When the Bitcoin value is too big and market capitalization is too great.Bitcoin as an inviolable treasure in the crypto market.

You are right its not so easy to beat BTC for a long-time bitcoin dominance is more than 50%, bitcoin is a king not the king maker. So don't compare Alts with BTC also if the value of BTC increase then other altcoins too increases. This is how BTC has gained the trust in market.

I Choo?

Activity: 177

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin dominates not only because of its advantages over other coins. However, it will dominate for a long time.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

One day it would be a great competitor. Bitcoin dominance on the market does not mean a lot to all the crypto investors. The only thing that we all understand is that BTC is not the best and not the most modern coin on the market at the moment.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

I don't think so because most of the altcoins were basically shit and literally just copy of other crypto currencies so altcoins are not competitior to bitcoin they were neing just enemies to the bitcoin but we knows that bitcoin hold on this bear market but all the other coins were still falling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I think bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that bitcoin will always take first place. At the moment, bitcoin has no competitors who would get close to it, but the technology does not stand still, and it is possible that someday altcoins will overtake bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?

I think they won't be a big competitor but a complementary thing. At the same moment I'm not sure that bitcoin dominance will remain more than half of the market. It will be somewhere 30%. Ethereum will grow significantly and so will ERC20 tokens as the result.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
technosaviour

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Bitcoin is the King, not so easy to replace.
But for quick gains you should consider Altcoins, but always keep max of your reserve in BTC.

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

Altcoins can never compete with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Godfather & Altcoins are just originated from it & even Altcoins value depends on it. Bitcoin is the leader & always remain the leader. Altcoins can only compete in future if some of the coin got good value & has some good back with some real original product.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

I think altcoins are unlikely to be able to compete with bitcoin. It is as if bronze has become a competitor to gold. Similar concepts, different values. Strictly personal opinion.

MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I can't argue with the fact that Bitcoin is a leader, that it's the most strongest cryptocurrency, but you also can’t say that all Altcoins are bad. Each high-quality altcoin with a strong team found their place in the market. Bitcoin doesn't have many functions, thats why Altcoins exists.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

the altcoin will not be a competitor of bitcoin, because until now the altcoin has been established because of bitcoin. moreover, many bitcoins already know too. so it's difficult for altcoin to replace bitcoin.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I think that this is impossible, Bitcoin is already 10 years old, and look at the gap at least in the last 5 years, not a single coin could compare with it, on the contrary, all altcoins depend on it. Therefore, Bitcoin will be king for a long time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

I think it's all one thing.  they support each other in the market.  Bitcoin is a support for other coins, and Altcoin is a support element (for small tasks)
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

For me altcoin is temporary. So far, no coin has achieved the same success as bitcoin and it does not inspire confidence. I think that you should not exaggerate the possibilities of altcoin
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

I don't think that's going to happen in the next couple of years. Bitcoin is too popular now and somehow it will be very difficult to surpass it. I am sure that such actions are not needed yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: