Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 09:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42440 times)
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Try using Prohashing or miningpoolhub.  $18 on nicehash is lower than I would expect, but I had a LOT of stale shares on nicehash that I don't get on prohashing.  As of today because of the difficulty spike, it should be like $30-$35 per day.

Hello
The Zig Z1 miner arrived me today
I do not know anything about configurations and pools
My device is now connected to the nichash pool
And it's getting very low ($ 18)
How can I more make a profit?
Which pool is more profitable?
Which currency to mining from which pool?

experienced Miner,  Please guide me
I bought the device at the worst time, and today the profitability of the device has been very low,I only hope to see the money of the device in the coming years.

thanks
m3y5am

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

today i set pool to prohashing , but after 30 min pool is died , and device switch to 2nd pool.
why ?
ok, new i check miningpoolhub

thanks
Try using Prohashing or miningpoolhub.  $18 on nicehash is lower than I would expect, but I had a LOT of stale shares on nicehash that I don't get on prohashing.  As of today because of the difficulty spike, it should be like $30-$35 per day.

Hello

experienced Miner,  Please guide me
I bought the device at the worst time, and today the profitability of the device has been very low,I only hope to see the money of the device in the coming years.

thanks
hobbyguy242

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

I just bought one of these machines and cant seem to find the IP. I looked through this post to see if anyone had a solution to a similar issue and couldn't find it. I have power cycled several times, "reset" the miner, and the LED that flashes is the firmware LED. So, I guess it needs a firmware update to run at all? Shouldn't I be able to at least see the IP on a scan?

Secondly, I am on a Mac (I know.... I don't own a PC, but will go buy a cheap one if I have to...) I was given the latest firmware from the supplier via imageUSB.exe, which I cant open.

Any help would be much appreciated.
mattaero

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

That is strange, mine has been running for 4 days now without a single disconnect.  Make sure you include #xnsub after the pool address, I find this helps.

Have you already made the JSON changes recommended earlier in the forum?

today i set pool to prohashing , but after 30 min pool is died , and device switch to 2nd pool.
why ?

thanks
Try using Prohashing or miningpoolhub.  $18 on nicehash is lower than I would expect, but I had a LOT of stale shares on nicehash that I don't get on prohashing.  As of today because of the difficulty spike, it should be like $30-$35 per day.

Hello

thanks
topoolscom

Activity: 24

topools.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

You guys know what happend to the profitability of this miner?
It went down over 60% in the last 6-8h!

What-To-Mine still shows 45-50$
NiceHash calculator the same: 45-50$
But they don't use real-time data so this is wrong...

Here you can see what you really earn: https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/dayun/zig-z1
We are down to 20$ -somthing a day

And my app (NiceHash Monitor) tells me the same...20$ -somthing a day.

I believe all you guys may know why daily profit has going down very fast from this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828453.1400  and check from#1406
yrk1957 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Here you can see what you really earn: https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/dayun/zig-z1

I believe all you guys may know why daily profit has going down very fast from this thread:

Lol! I did not even there was something called HDAC. I suppose Zig price will be sub $3000 soon.
m3y5am

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

yes , i dont use  #xnsub after the pool address , if use this, i have better result ?

change address pool to :

stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.in.nicehash.com:3347#xnsub

??

That is strange, mine has been running for 4 days now without a single disconnect.  Make sure you include #xnsub after the pool address, I find this helps.

why ?

thanks

Hello

thanks
mattaero

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

Generally speaking, yes, #xnsub is helpful.  I just didn't do well with nicehash at all.  Hash rate was low and lots of stale shares.

yes , i dont use  #xnsub after the pool address , if use this, i have better result ?

change address pool to :

stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.in.nicehash.com:3347#xnsub

??

why ?

thanks

Hello

thanks
mattaero

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Not only that, but it is not even close to explaining the net hash increases of nearly 5 TH/s or more when looking at all these coins...

All I see is some bozo no name coin "HDAC" that came out a month ago switching algos.

Seeing as that coin is worth nothing, and is going no where, I could care less, and has nothing to do with Lyra profits.
streenip

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Lol! I did not even there was something called HDAC. I suppose Zig price will be sub $3000 soon.

Apologies I am very new to mining and my Z1+ is currently being shipped to me. What does this mean for the algorithm? The way the oke responded to AKMiner was as if the income is going to drop much lower by tomorrow. Is there anything that could be done to keep this machine alive, considering our huge investments for a 3 week old machine (Z1+) and almost 2 month old Z1. I am sure most of us paid between $4200 to $5500 and the best return would have been around $1000. Or, do we have to just suck this up and hope for the best?
yrk1957 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

Not only that, but it is not even close to explaining the net hash increases of nearly 5 TH/s or more when looking at all these coins...

All I see is some bozo no name coin "HDAC" that came out a month ago switching algos.

Seeing as that coin is worth nothing, and is going no where, I could care less, and has nothing to do with Lyra profits.

Well, in that thread someone claimed 7TH/s on HDAC, so if that shifted over to other coins then fall is reasonable.
mattaero

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

Actually, It appears that this is the casse.  They have $829,000 in volume and their market cap is $632M, it just hasn't been included yet, so it says its 1730 on CMC.  Clearly I missed out on HDAC! Smiley

Well, in that thread someone claimed 7TH/s on HDAC, so if that shifted over to other coins then fall is reasonable.

I find it hard to believe such a shit coin had the highest hash rate out of all the Lyra coins but hell maybe I missed out.

Either way if that's actually true, it does make sense.
flexmeister

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

makes sense. so 8Th/s went from HDAC onto other lyra2rev2 coins, somehow none of us knew about this HDAC coin until now. fml
yrk1957 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Actually, It appears that this is the casse.  They have $829,000 in volume and their market cap is $632M, it just hasn't been included yet, so it says its 1730 on CMC.  Clearly I missed out on HDAC! Smiley

Mcap is about $101M, so around rank 64.

$632 would have put it in top 20.
Fqviii

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

HDAC has been around longer than the Z1's, so perhaps GPU's made up the bulk of the hashing power since it's relatively unknown to the Z1 owners on here? When I mined with my 1080ti Lyra2rev2 wasn't the most profitable algo in 2018 so maybe we will see a redirecting of that hashing power elsewhere. Otherwise it looks like an ROI will be difficult for myself with the Z1 with the Vertcoin fork in Q1 2019.
mattaero

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

I dont think my math is wrong... $.05 per hdac and 11 billion of them... that is a over $500 million.  Which would explain why it had 7 th/s.  Just wish I had known about it!

yrk1957 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

I dont think my math is wrong... $.05 per hdac and 11 billion of them... that is a over $500 million.  Which would explain why it had 7 th/s.  Just wish I had known about it!

See here https://hdactech.com/en/Resources/resource.do?mode=view#chart
mattaero

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Interesting... I was going by what CMC has for the supply.  Either way, it is pretty big, so its not impossible thats what it was.

See here https://hdactech.com/en/Resources/resource.do?mode=view#chart

Silent_samurai

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

is this possible this situation change again and back to 50$ per day?!
and is this could be better if hash XVG?
and anybody knows how we can contact with Dayun company directly and ask them can they give us a solution ?!
m3y5am

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

I change pool to miningpoolhub , But this pool after 4 Hours died
PLS Help  Sad Cry

please tell me recommended pool and coin Huh

How to change the JSON file, what are the recommended changes?
thanks

why ?

thanks

Hello

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: