Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

my choice is Bounty, I have no passion for trading, I have tried several times, find out and make decisions there and the results I have lost. whereas on Bounty is my passion there because I'm a person who likes to write on blogs (content creation campaign) and likes to share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I am also like you. but to get a profit we can trade so that choice is definitely trading. because the benefits of bounty are an additional count because not all campaigns make us get a lot of money.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I really want to venture on both trading and bounty. They are both profitable for me. Currently i am into bounty and learning more on trading. Traders need a lot of time and decision making.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I have been in this cryptoworld and and also engaged in both trading and bounties and I think the two are beneficial but I do like the bounties because I dont invest into it whereas in trading I invest both time and money into it.

Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Both bounty and trading have one thing in common and that is time. You need time to search out the project you want to invest your money in for the trading and you also need time to search out the best bounty to campaign for. In my own opinion have time and money, you can do the two. Invest and campaign. Once you see a good bounty, you put in some money and trade to earn more, and then campaign to earn free coin in addition to the one you are trading. For instance, I did campaign for some projects but before I was paid the staked due me, I had bought and traded when the coin was a bit stable and earned. When I now receive my reward for bounty campaign it was like double salary.
I know some people will think trading is risky and bounty campaign is as good as earning free money. The intellectual contribution you give to support the bounty project is more risky than the money in trading. What if you are not paid? What zeal will drop and you will lose faith in bounty campaign.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

For me its bounty first, When your bounty start paying off it can lead to trading. Its also depend on what you want and your skills, trading require most skill that bounty

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

One sure thing about crypto is that both trading and bounty can help you raise funds.  This depends on what you want to do... If you have a little fund and can get to learn the basics of trading, then you can trade... If you do not have funds, you can engage on bounties to earn free tokens.. This takes more time and patience though.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

Trading at certain times can indeed be a very supportive alternative to get many benefits. But in a declining crypto situation like this, the use of trading is very bad.
Bounty is an alternative program that is very appropriate to implement, in addition to having the opportunity to generate coins, we have also minimized losses and can also have the opportunity to make more money from the value of assets that have developed along with the development of market prices.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Trading is a more profitable direction of earnings. It is very risky and interesting, but requires good skills and knowledge. Bounty is also a good way to earn money, but it is not always profitable. It can take several months to wait for a good reward.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

I prefer to make a profit from various activities. Now I try to trade, and find good bounty projects for participation.
You correctly do that you don't go in cycles in one. But be also careful, being engaged in two cases at the same time you can not succeed in one of them. Everything needs to be controlled.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

I choose of course only bounty due to the fact that I do not need to risk their money in trading and I do not know how to trade ! only bounty!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

I will have to go for trading gone are those days when bounties are paying very well but nowadays majority of the bounties either turn up as scam or  they end up not paying participants
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I have joined both of them and I do appreciate how good they both are but I think trading is the best of the two because when you are trading you are very vigilant even with the amount you are starting with.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

I prefer to make a profit from various activities. Now I try to trade, and find good bounty projects for participation.
This correct decisions. I try to combine this two types of earnings too. Also I want to tell that it is much better than to be engaged in something in one.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

Well, I can say that bounty is a way of earning, which is more suitable for a beginner in crypto. Almost all investors and traders started with this. Trading requires some knowledge and skills, so it will be difficult for a beginner. I recommend you to learn more about the cryptocurrency market and take part in the bounty, so you get some knowledge and income.

darkangel020716

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.
Actually you can do both , Because everyone should have a contingency plan for their future, There is no need to compare both it gives us profit in a long or short term period , we just need to choose where we can efficiently invest our time and money for.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

for now by looking at the state of the market, I prefer to hunt for bounties. indeed sometimes there are some fake ico, and sometimes ico prices are very low. but I remain optimistic about the bounty, because with the bounty I can get jobs and income now. trading at a market like this I think also has opportunities to earn income. by trading at this time can also earn income little by little. but in my opinion trade is currently at risk. so I prefer to hunt bounty rather than trade. and will trade when I get results from the bounty. maybe it will be more comfortable to face the current situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

for now by looking at the state of the market, I prefer to hunt for bounties. indeed sometimes there are some fake ico, and sometimes ico prices are very low. but I remain optimistic about the bounty, because with the bounty I can get jobs and income now. trading at a market like this I think also has opportunities to earn income. by trading at this time can also earn income little by little. but in my opinion trade is currently at risk. so I prefer to hunt bounty rather than trade. and will trade when I get results from the bounty. maybe it will be more comfortable to face the current situation.
Yes, I think for the current market situation, I also work more often as a bounty hunter, because it is not as risky as trading an altcoin. To trade in requires mature skills to avoid the risk of falling prices. But if hunting bounty we only need perseverance in doing it.
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

Yes, I think for the current market situation, I also work more often as a bounty hunter, because it is not as risky as trading an altcoin. To trade in requires mature skills to avoid the risk of falling prices. But if hunting bounty we only need perseverance in doing it.
I agree on that , i believe that bounty hunting is less risk than doing a trading. I believe that trading is now becoming more risky because of the market situation. I believe that bounty hunting is really profitable if we only know how to hold a token and wait for the right time to sell in th Emory patience way. The market is still on the very huge dip and we need to wait for the bull run to earn.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: