Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Ofcourse bounty trading takes a lot of time and stresses you out while bounty doesnt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I will choose a bounty. Looking at the red stripes every day you can go crazy. I think traders have now is not easy. And some of them end up very badly. Therefore, it is better to lead projects.

rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Both are good. if you want to play safe then keep going with bounty, but if you are risk taker then off course trading is more profitable.
the choice is yours.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

It depends to what is going on in the market and what kind of bounties to participate with. Choosing the best takes time to read and analyze what is the right one.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

I'm just doing bounty for now. Time and opportunities lack only on this . You need to learn to trade and have a lot of time to earn well , not to lose profit. And you need a lot of knowledge and analysis
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

For me, of course trade is a priority , and of course when there are good company bounty that I do and bounty

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

for both of them in my opinion it is equally profitable, but the easiest and most often we do is bounty campain with rulles which is quite easy, namely post. for trading with unstable market conditions, it makes less potential and big risks. we should determine ourselves so as not to blame others because they have their own strengths and weaknesses.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Bounties are good for newcomers. Here they risk only their time. They can improve knowledge while doing bounties and build some capital. Then they can use this capital for investments and tradings.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Bounties are good for newcomers. Here they risk only their time. They can improve knowledge while doing bounties and build some capital. Then they can use this capital for investments and tradings.
Bounty is good because it does not need capital and there is no big risk, but indeed we will risk losing our time when not getting payment from the bounty

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

I joined this forum not long ago but I have involved myself in both activities and considering the outcome I think they are all good and you also earn much from it. The best I can choose from the two is Trading.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

If you look at the benefits, trading will be profitable, but it can be risky, because you can lose everything. And if you look at participation, you can do both, because generosity does not take too much time.
I would do trades more than I would do a bounty because of the amount of profit there is inside of that area.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

So far, both are too difficult to gain in, because still up to now the market was in declining stage process.
Meaning, if you go on trading its hard to predict if the price value will get higher or lower, while in bounty majority of the ico
the distribution was so delayed, it will almost take a months before payment will be distribute. Though both are profitable if the situation of the market is good or if the bull run will be in progress.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Now a lot of projects do not collect investments in their projects! it used to be very profitable bounty, now it is better to start learning how to trade in the crypto market! the more so many projects will die next year, and their tokens will not be worth anything!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Bounty is good because it does not need capital and there is no big risk, but indeed we will risk losing our time when not getting payment from the bounty
trade is indeed very risky for newcomers because the market is difficult to guess, especially for those who do not have much experience and knowledge. So it's true that Bounty is best suited for new beginners who join Crypto and also for anyone because Bounty gives coins for free and only takes time
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

trade is indeed very risky for newcomers because the market is difficult to guess, especially for those who do not have much experience and knowledge. So it's true that Bounty is best suited for new beginners who join Crypto and also for anyone because Bounty gives coins for free and only takes time
In any case, the Bounty company provides the participant with a lot of knowledge and experience, which can help well in trade and investment. Anyway, participating in Bounty companies, you will already have some knowledge of good and promising projects.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

If there is sufficient skill then bounty can be traded along side. If it does not have skill, then it should not be done about trade. So, I will tell you to do the bounty is beneficial.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

if you have money trading is the right choice to start and if not bounty is the option to raise money by following each task. it would be better if we take care of 2 options at once because the bounty and trade are interrelated in crypto business

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

Well, if the bounty hunter takes a long time to find a good project that will not Scam. And also choose the best of all good projects. To get a higher reward. If you trade then there are many risks to suffer losses. You have to have a good horseshoe.  Have a good stress resistance. I would have done both. This reduces risks)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Trading is very risky and you need to actually invest not only your time but money. Doing bounties you only need 2 to 4 hours per day depending on how many bounties you participated. And doing bounties only effort and time are the investment you need and a little bit of money to activate some wallets. I preferred bounties and maybe trading one's a week.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Trading while doing bounties.
This is a good thing to do, we are trading and earning from it while we are working with bounties.
this will give us more earning to be good for our future.
Just be careful and study every move you will make.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: