Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
ekoyulio20 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
it depends on what you want and on your skills level in my opinion you can find your way in both of this spheres
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

You can do both at the same time, bounty is dont consume so much time if you will do a time management to yourself you can do both of this at the same time.

If you are asking what is more profitable of course trading is more profitable but it is also more risky.

Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

If you are able to trade in the market that trading of course better than bounties. It is possible to earn much now only from trading and trade

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

I will select trading because it is like your own business while as a bounty hunter you are working for others, whipe trading is attractive at the same time you should know about fundamental and technical analysis and also able to read the charts.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Bounty is a sure way to profit. It's rather a part time job you do advertising the project.
Trading is a risky way to profit. You need to have a large liquidity and proper strategy to make trading your full time job.
Both of them are a good way to profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

if you learn trading properly you'll be set for life - even if crypto dies you can try other markets

bounties aren't like that
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Is that the only option? I probably think outside the box on what are the other option of what are the profitable business or job to do. But I suggest you better go on trading if you have a large capital (not that as always) and you know the stuff on it then start doing it, it's profitable yet the risky business if not be focused on. You can go to mining phase too.

https://veritasmining.co
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

You can't relay on Bounty only, Trading is more profitable and you can assign mainly your time to it and work on bounty from time to time , that what I do  recently.
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

yes I am just like you, I took part in a bounty campaign and the results I will use for trading. I think it's the best way.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

It all depends on which one you choose. Bounty is not risky but requires time and hard work, Trading is very risky and if you want to trade you must have the expertise to analyze the market price when to buy and when you have to sell.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

Why score one goal when you can get two
  If you have a large capital you can start of with trading and at the same time engage in bounties,if you do not have so much capital,you can start of with bounties,raise capital and invest in trading,there is no need thinking inside the box,there are a lot of other things you can explore on this platform such as mining cryptos and the rest.
  Just cut down on the risk
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

I ´m not a trader, that would took even more time then i ever spent for my job now.And thats exactly what i mean,trading is full job .Invest in ICO of your choise,promote it and earn some cryptos.Thats what i´m doing after my job.
And you can still use those investments and rewards for trading
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Of course trading is much more better if you wanna earn large amount of money Smiley. But you should know that trading is much more risky than joning bounty campaign because you need to spend money at the beginning to join trading but with bounty campaign, you don't. If anyone wanna earn safely so I think they should choose bounty campaign, although there are so many scam bounty campaign but the only thing you'll lose is your time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████