Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
You can do both and both are equally beneficial. But, between them trading is more profitable and has a greater risk. To do trading you need expertise and experience in analyzing and reading charts to estimate something you will get. If you lack experience in this, doing a bounty is a good choice.
cannitomatt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Trading needs a lot of skill, in my opinion if you do not have enough knowledge and skills should follow the bonus campaign.
I also agree with you that the bonus for profit and the result of the bonus will result in Trading.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

If you are a beginner, then you better participate in bounty companies and learn. You can start trading only after you know at least some basic points. Trading and especially day trading is very profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

In my opinion, depending on you, if you have a lot of capital, you are trading, and if you do not have the capital, try to join several bounties to get a lot of profit and then start trading.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

Initially I started as a trader then later on I discovered bounty and has since abandoned trading. During my trading time I was making some profit but I must confess that it's not compared to what I have been able to make doing bounty.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Initially I started as a trader then later on I discovered bounty and has since abandoned trading. During my trading time I was making some profit but I must confess that it's not compared to what I have been able to make doing bounty.
That's right mate,  you will be able earned more on bounty compared to trading but it needs to be more patience cause bounty rewards will it takes months to receive payment. The good thing on Bounty is that,  you don't need to have money for capital and there is no worries even market fall cause you don't have any money to loss with.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

I have little experience in trading, so I prefer to participate in bounty, since I really see the result of my work, but trading for me is one of the following steps for gaining new experience and knowledge in this area.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

based on experienced, bounty before is okay, now its gonna be a waste of time, some bounties do not pay and others pay just a single dime in equivalent, what is really wrong nowadays? its decreasing in value, but now i am focusing on my studies of trading, hoping i can succeed.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

I mainly deal with bounty companies. It does not bring me a huge profit, but as an additional income suits me. If you compare, it is much more profitable to engage in trading of course. Experienced traders can earn as much in a day as others earn in a month of work. It's very interesting, but I don't have enough knowledge to do it. In addition, you must also have some capital before you start.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I am not good at trading although I trade from time to time, I prefer bounty even though the rewards are quite too long to receive and there are chances to get scammed, but if you are in the right project and with a good rank you can be earning a decent amount, but it will be good if I can do these both effectively.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

There are many factors that determine the answer such as
The amount of money allocated
Trading experience
The amount of revenue from campaigns
Time for two options.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I think both but have an a different ways how make profits, investing in trading has have a little risk if they didn't know how to make right decision.

In bounty hunting if the project is failed to reach the target sales tgey a possible the rewards aren't useful because didn't put the tokens or coins into the exchange the risk in bounty is wasting time if the project is failed.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

I myself trade and also do free Bitcoin searches by participating in Bounty campaign, the reason why I trade is because the profits are huge if I get good luck. But if I am stuck in price, I will definitely do Bounty work to wait for prices to rise again. So trading and bounty are very good if done together.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

If you are a beginner, then you better participate in bounty companies and learn. You can start trading only after you know at least some basic points. Trading and especially day trading is very profitable.

Your opinion is very reasonable. And I believe the topic owner is new to the cryptocurrency market. Should join the bounty instead of trading because if trading without experience will certainly be a loss. Join the bounty then accumulate experience to participate in trading will not loss.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

Trading is a very high risk in my personal opinion. Especially the fact that nobody can predict the market changes turns it in a very high risk. You can only guess in which direction the market tends maybe but you can easily be wrong and if you are so, you have a loss. There is no security to make money and also the chance to lose some.

Bounty is very low risk and you have only to do some tasks and if you do them, you'll receive your rewards (if it's not a scam project). If you have received your tokens you can decide if you hold them or if you sell them, but you have definitely made some profit.

Smiley Smiley
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

Both. You should find great projects that seems decent with good idea , team and promote them .Its hard market condition for new projects but everything will change since we are at early adoption stage and because there are more and more bullish news coming out .
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

It depends on the individual you know but among the two trading is more profitable than participating in bounty campaign. the little situation over here is that with trading you will need some substantial amount of money to start with which sometimes makes it difficult for most people.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

if you have capital then I suggest investing, because the profit gained from investing is greater and definitely compared to you taking part in the bounty, but if you don't have capital then the bounty is the right choice to raise capital first.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Someone has already answered your question, but I will reinforce it! You need some skill and knowledge about trading and I knew yourself very well, have clear goals before you buy and sell anywhere! It is an activity that has taken a lot of effort, but it is rewarding!
The bounties campaign is interesting for a more quafilicated member! When I was a Jr. Member or even a Member, I had many difficulties, because there are many demands and many people in these conditions.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

Bounty campaign is like as way to free earning method by hard working and your dedication.
Trading is investment related working without investment it is not possible & you have to cryptocurrency knowledge.
Both of different work in my perception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: