Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Bitcoin is now the best investment you can think of. And if you buy it now, you can really make a great profit in the future. But it will take a lot of time and patience.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

At this stage of its development, bitcoin is used more as an investment vehicle. But with its development as a currency, it will be increasingly embedded in our daily world and used for its intended purpose.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will be used as a currency. We just need to wait a little bit for that. Meanwhile, to accumulate bitcoins in their wallets, in order to have a good capital in the future.

Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Soon it will be possible to send bitcoin much cheaper and more efficiently. It will be possible to conduct micropayments, which may make Bitcoin a more common means of payment throughout the world.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Bitcoin is now the best investment you can think of. And if you buy it now, you can really make a great profit in the future. But it will take a lot of time and patience.
Yes patience is what we really need now since the value of it was not stable. In the near future, everyone of us was hoping that bitcoin will be used more in different ways. Such as in a mode of payment directly without convert it into fiat currency.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

Presently now is adoptable by some private sectors such as shopping complex and hospital and even soe traveling airline do accept bitcoin as a method of payment.
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Like you said in your post, competitions leads to the development of innovations. Bitcoin now has a lot of competitions and some of these altcoins have what the potential to be adopted widely. It is my believe that if bitcoin could improve their transaction speed and reduce the transaction cost, its adoption will be made much easier.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

I am believe bitcoin mass adoption will happen in near future. We area living in internet world and at first time, no one can imagine people communicate with easily and cheaper thru internet but its happen. I am believe in near future, people will make transaction with bitcoin in any merchant and no government can refuse this technology
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

I am believe bitcoin mass adoption will happen in near future. We area living in internet world and at first time, no one can imagine people communicate with easily and cheaper thru internet but its happen. I am believe in near future, people will make transaction with bitcoin in any merchant and no government can refuse this technology
No other other innovative means of currency that is very innovative enough that creates a faster and economical means of payment, that's why many people's adopted bitcoin and become more proliferate in the coming years.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

i don't think that bitcoin is the good choice in the future, we can see that the bitcoin always rise up more and more right now, but we can't make a conclusion that bitcoin will increase more and more in the future, we should think twice before we join in the bitcoin or buy bitcoin for asset or investment

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency depends on the adoption of these digital coins. This is the reason why every coin is racing towards adoption. It's a big positibility that the first one to reach there would become the number one cryptocurrency.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

If the people are aware and educated about cryptocurrency ,maybe their minds now are open to improvements because ,the adoption os bitcoin especially to the socioeconomic life maybe I think it will really help and can change the life of individual so the adoption of this technology makes life really better.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Bitcoin, as revolutionary transfer of value mean, needs more time to evolve. In comparision with other revolutions like the internet and the social media platforms, Bitcoin has to pass many stages of development to be ready for global adoption.
Yeah bitcoin is the right platform for future financial transactions, bitcoin provides innovative facilities such as decentralization,
freedom in transactions, privacy, speed and so on, time will also make bitcoin more perfect, people will get ease in transaction just with adoption bitcoin
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

Well for my own opinion regarding this matter, there is no bad if the people will eventually adopt the use of Bitcoin crypto currencies. Because for me, I know for sure that through this crypto currency, more people will become more convenient in terms of their daily financial transactions with a more secure, faster and easiest way.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

For better life in future, this is one aspect of Bitcoin which makes its usage enjoyable. Bitcoin is already some few years old yet can be used to purchase some items in some online stores. As the people become more familiar with it, several stores and businesses will integrate it into their payment systems.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

Bitcoin is the future and its just getting started ,the more it gets more adoption the more it will become very special more like gold ,its still better to get some and keep before its too late ,bitcoin future is looking brighter
Bitcoin is much better than gold i think.Its price will sure to increase even more as its demand continues to grow.I know this will lead to a more brighter future if the government will soon to adopt bitcoin and its blockchain technology.Bitcoin is not just a store of value,it will soon to become a global currency in the future.

The aged and conservative people will not agree with you. They want stability and do not want to risk. As the gold will be always in demand, they willingly invest in it.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

True, Bitcoin adoption is for better life in future because of its usefulness and it is already popular. It makes different transactions fast and easy which all we wanted. This could really help to save time and safe transactions.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Yes, the blockchain system that bitcoin has can change life in the future for the better, because if we make a transaction, we don't need a third person or bank, everything has been run by the blockchain system itself and it's more practical.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

I really like bitcoin both as an investment and as a currency. And it was the idea of a digital currency that attracted me more - I am already waiting for the moment when my country will officially accept it and bitcoin can be fully used as a currency.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

We must do our best to develop bitcoin and invest in it now, so that it can be realized in the future as a currency. And most importantly, we can use it for its intended purpose now. I for example use it for money transfers, and it is very convenient and safe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: