Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be XRP vs ETH again for second spot?  (Read 92 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

So are we gonna witness one more stiff competition between Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum (ETH) for the second ranking in the crypto ranking? As Ripple replace Ethereum to become the number 2 ranked crypto last year but the reign was short-lived as Ethereum gained it's second spot within weeks, But do you think even this year Ripple will reach rank 2? Or else Stellar will get there as it's doing good at the moment?
The race for second place became more and more intense as XRP and ETH were no longer as large as before. The XRP is caught by the whales and pushes it up so that their capitalisation gains are about to reach the equivalent of ETH. This is a race that will help investors make a profit.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

lol at noobs worrying about MC in relation to centralised junk

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Whenever XRP takes the position of second place in the space, it will not last long, because it lacks the major ingredient of crypto, which is decentralization. Therefore, it cannot take the place Eth and i feel ETH is more established than XRP as regards adoption.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: