Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 868 times)
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Experience is definitely the best teacher, and I totally agree with this statement. It is especially suitable for the field of cryptocurrency, because everything here needs to be analyzed by itself, so experience is crucial here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

also come with pricey tuition fee.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

From my own experience I will say that the best study for an investor is his own experience. Understanding what the loss comes from is the main lesson. If you learn not to lose, then sooner or later the profit on the balance will increase.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
I wholeheartedly agree. You can tell someone to do something or not do something for a long time repetitively yet without actually doing and seeing the consequences they will never know why. You need to actually live and experience something actually know what you can actually do or don't and know why and why not.

You can read about surgery all you want and people can talk about surgery all they want to you and you can know everything you need to know about it but that won't make you a surgeon, you need to actually practice it to know it. Experience makes you who you really are, you the person reading this is a way different person than who you were 10 years ago.
Mondilo

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

I agreed with you opinon but I believed its better to learn from other peoples experience here in the crypto world than experiencing the bad side your self to avoid regret and stories that touches. Thats why am always open for correction due to the fact that I have come to realized that crypto is 100% risk and you take the responsibility of any mistake you made.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

experience can be the best teacher but you hedd to have in mind that theoretical education is also important for your business
pochinkin_77

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

I agreed with you opinon but I believed its better to learn from other peoples experience here in the crypto world than experiencing the bad side your self to avoid regret and stories that touches. Thats why am always open for correction due to the fact that I have come to realized that crypto is 100% risk and you take the responsibility of any mistake you made.
it is important to practise form time to time while learning but you will not get the best result only by practise unfortunately
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

People are arranged in such a way that no matter how many courses you take, or not at all, you still make all the mistakes yourself from once to a few.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I agree that the best way to trade is to gain the necessary experience. To my mind, the best teacher is experience, even bad mistakes because all mistakes can contribute to the success if to analyze them
#Bentley

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

I agree with these words completely. The most experienced participants of the cryptocurrency market are always those who will devote their every day to the study of new projects and new coins. Anyone who tries to constantly monitor all changes in this area.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

I agree that the best way to trade is to gain the necessary experience. To my mind, the best teacher is experience, even bad mistakes because all mistakes can contribute to the success if to analyze them

I too agree on this because experience plays major role in all the aspects. Especially when comes to crypto world experience person knows when to invest and in which coin we have to invest to get profit from it and when to avoid investing so this knowledge can be acquired based on experience in the field. So Experience is the best teacher in all the aspects of trade...

Am I spamming? Report me!
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Yes, you need to become experienced in the world of cryptocurrencies, without it anywhere. Only this world is too tough, so will be able to discourage the desire to do anything in the event of a failed investment or trade.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

Yes, of course there is some truth in this. After all, an experienced investor knows when it is necessary to enter the market and when it is necessary to exit from it, thereby taking profits and not losses. Those who are engaged in trading in the usual sphere for a long time or financial pyramids know how to act correctly in a given situation. After all, he has the experience that he received from his mistakes in the past.
Clearly, the experience that has been felt by someone, will make him to think better reduce a negative impact. It also shapes him to produce new plans and techniques to produce. Of course, many people already know  experience is best teacher, but just a few who do it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Everyone will agree with this statement. Your failures will make the most out of you. However,there are people who commit the same mistake over and over again like they never learned from their previous mistakes. Imagine if you are into trading and you keep on committing the same mistake like Buying or Selling without looking if the coin is already over sold or over bought. Greed will really play with your mind and in decision making.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

Undoubtedly, through experience it is possible to acquire knowledge that theory can never give us, however we must be aware that most errors caused by overconfidence are quite frequent even among those who have enough experience in trading. Therefore, I believe that the experience is very good but it is even better to have a solid discipline that allows us to respect an adequate strategy and money management.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

"Experience is the best teacher" is very right expression! Even it's right about me: before I started trading I watched 10000 Youtube-Videos about trading but once I started my first trade and understood that I know nothing. Only "doing by learning" workes in the reality!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

One fact in crypto market. Exposure is the best thing that you can ever ask for here, being exposed in dips, high's, neutrality, bad and good news will teach you a lot.

And that's my ammo now while I'm here staying in the market. With those experiences that I've faced it taught me a lot of things. Be calm when you are in dip and at the same time if you can buy, do it. And when you are on high's, don't ask for more and don't be too greedy so you can start getting your profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Yes, of course experience is the best teacher, to start something we should learn from our previous experience, make it a lesson to start better

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

No matter in which field experience is very important.With experience, we can't make the same mistakes.As time goes by, our experience will gradually enrich.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

"experience is the best teacher" this term is very widely used to motivate someone when they experience failure, to be able to rise again.
however, from this experience we must be able to take positive knowledge and wisdom so that we will not experience the same events in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: