Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 868 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
Experience whether it is good or bad will give us lesson. So people say that experience is the best teacher. People that already enter cryptocurrenxy for a long time, they will get so many lessons in facing all the situation. They have been through so many kind of projects. They have struggle with so many problems. So, we can learn from them which have so many experience.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Experience is the best teacher. Great words, because it is so. If you sold your BTC at 7k USD last year in October, now you are probably still holding your BTC that you bought at 20k USD. And if you have done so, you should learn from your own mistakes. That's why a lot of newbies are quitting the crypto industry, because they made one mistake and do not want to try again.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.
Right, if you learn out from experience your position regarding to anything inside this market will be more matured, as you will do your best in order not to do the same mistakes, time will go and every decisions that you will going to take will always be  based from your previous experiences it will give you much wider ideas and make things much reliable in every actions that you will take.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Yes, I believe with all my heart that in May, my money, which is 80k dollars, fell to  20k dollars just because I waited. If I had traded daily, I would certainly not lose this much, I'm doing daily trade now and I'm glad
ambisyon

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

I definitely agree  that your experience in the crypto community serves as the best teacher to make yourself more effective and responsible enough with your investment and as a bounty hunter in contributing constructive postings that could give emphasis to the members of the forum. Surely, with the longer experience, you may able to become more productive and successful with your investment as time goes by. Experience is the foundation of the members to become a great contributor  to the success of this community.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Of course it is true. I agree with all the words you write. Novices have much less knowledge about cryptocurrency field than the people who is working here even for a one year. But it is very important to not loose all money before you will become experienced.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

That is really the truth, the experienced we meet in our life ,will be the guide and the best teacher in our life, that we can determined where we fall in rough times and what are the causes of this fall, just like in cryptocurrency ,the many odd you meet and experienced in running your investment in cryptos will be the guide you will undertake the next time you make that moves.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Indeed it is and most of all that you'll learn on that experience are the bad ones, wherein you'll find some good learning as well. The more failure you get, the more you get experienced.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
As many says that through the experience and failures, you may gain the most important lessons that only experience can told you like what you will do if you failed on a activity etc. through those experiences that you've been encounter it will teach you another lessons that you can use to the near future.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

There is no doubt about this that "experience is the best teacher" it is true for every aspect of life and this is applicable every where, we can convert our defeat in to a fine win if we have experience, other wise we will loose every time in any race of the life, we can never repeat our mistakes if we have experience.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Experience is certainly the best teacher, but one should not climb into this market with our own money without knowledge, because you can lose everything. It is best to gain knowledge and see the history of the market that would see the mistakes of others and not repeat them yourself. As my history teacher said, "The more we know about the past, the better we are prepared for the future!"

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

I agree with you Experience is the best teacher & peoples who are in this industry for around 6 months involved in trading parts must have gained good experience. In my 1 Years journey I have seen so many manipulation & scams like fake ICO, Fake news spreading FUDS, & exchanges being hacked when market was recovering. With all this experience & knowledge gained from sources like Bitcointalk Forum, Some influencers from YouTube & websites related to the cryptocurrency like bitcoinexchangeguide, I can now identify fake ICOs & scam projects. The problem of the cryptospace is the unclear vision about regulation due to that existing money & upcoming investment involved in this industry gets affected. Still this Cryptospace is running nicely & contributing towards the making future great for our upcoming generation & in Cryptoworld we learn new things daily about different concepts of the project & their different different ideas.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Indeed from your experience you learn every situation you have been through. You can use that as a background when you will apply in other company.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Your assertions are true. You must learn the ropes anyway. If  you do not want to pay to learn and then you will learn the hard way through losing and failing into the wrong hands. Whichever way you must have learn and pay your dues. When you are experienced you will avoid a lot of mistakes and also detect scam projects. In every endeavor experience will always win so always strive for experience  
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
Experiences that have been bought of the past makes us stronger and makes us to be more tough on the different problem that are happening and coming and it also gives us a lot of knowledge that we can use on the near future. The more experience that you've been encounter before the more knowledge that you've been gain so that you may avoid those mistakes that you have been done before.

MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Yes, this is true but also we need time and money in order to catch experience into blockchain ecosystem so for some of us this makes things even more difficult but until then we gather passive experience from what we read, learn and understand.

milah_ah

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

This is the correct phrase. She characterizes my thinking. Beginners cannot separate bad and good projects. I am in crypto for a year. But I learn every day.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I agree to this when you have an experience I'm sure you will know what to do when the market is down and when it comes to your holdings and coins. You can be also a teacher or a mentor when it comes to other people that don't have any idea about cryptocurrency and blockchain. You can teach some people in trading and how they will learn about the graph so that they will not lose their profit. And always be resourceful if you want to have more learnings in cryptocurrency.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Definitely true, but only to those who are smart, since there are also people that are dumb enough to have fallen with the same mistakes and never learn. You can read such things in this forum about being scammed in airdrops, stolen account and private keys and the likes, which could have been avoided if they just learned from their experience and from others too.

andytruongct

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

That is absolutely correct. When you make a mistake, you get the experience of that mistake. That will teach you not to do the same thing in the future. You have to experience so much to draw experience for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: