Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 868 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
That is only true if you learn from your experiences, something that seems very easy to do but that in fact is very difficult because you need to identify your mistakes and what you could have done better and that requires that you are perfectly honest with yourself about what you did right and what you did wrong, something that is very difficult to do for many people.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

absolutely right.experience is the best teacher.experience is have lot of advantages.like as it is the key of every trade and other way to earn. and other ways to earn crypto. its helps us every step by step. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

Indeed what you say reflect the truth that experience should have positive impact on your crypto journey, however with experience alone is not sufficient enough for you to have a stand in crypto. Experience give you the edge to tackle your crypto problem but the important thing is no matter is the experience good or bad what have you learn from that experience and improve yourself from that point. Experience can be a teacher but how much you want to learn will depend on yourself.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Experience is really one of the most important key to become successful in any aspects of life it is the way you learn and know what is right especially investing here in crypto and through your experience this will serve as a lesson and learn the process to become successful in life.

AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Yes, experience is the biggest teachers of them all. Those who have spend a long time in the crypto market understand how it works. They know that it tends to fall and rise up monumentally without any warning. However, investors who are just there for the money aren’t patient and this makes them pull back their investment when cryptos like the Bitcoin fall. Also, the more experience you have, the less mistakes you make. So, it is a win-win situation.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Experience is the best teacher, it certainly applies to cryptoaspace.
True, your level of exposure, the more your experience will be better. With this experience you get a lot to learn, you can put the assessment in a very accurate manner. Knowledge of everything related to crypto guarantees your success. You start recognizing reality. You know what will happen next. You become cautious .

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.
I am never against experience and indeed there is a lot you will always get to learn from experience in the long run anyway. For instance, you cannot compare someone who has been trading successfully for 30 years to someone who is just starting out to trade, as there are so many things the former would have learned over the years of trading that the newbie is just getting to grasp.

Nonetheless, even as much as experience is the best teacher, I have never seen someone with a professional experience not having to learn first as that is one first stage you do not want to be living out.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Yes, experience is the biggest teachers of them all. Those who have spend a long time in the crypto market understand how it works. They know that it tends to fall and rise up monumentally without any warning. However, investors who are just there for the money aren’t patient and this makes them pull back their investment when cryptos like the Bitcoin fall. Also, the more experience you have, the less mistakes you make. So, it is a win-win situation.
Experience allows us not to make unnecessary mistakes and be confident in our actions, but with all this, we need to constantly update our knowledge to be ahead.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Absolutely right, only experience helps to recognize a bad project, I think that bounty hunters are real professionals because they have analyzed a large number of projects and have the most extensive experience.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Experience allows us not to make unnecessary mistakes and be confident in our actions, but with all this, we need to constantly update our knowledge to be ahead.
And it is useless to listen to the mistakes and advice of other people, it is necessary to go through it yourself.
Jateng

Activity: 1246
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

We people have different point of views but I do agree with you, experience is the best teacher. It wil mold us, make us mature, and learn different things in life like learning from our mistakes so we never did it again. This saying is applicable to every aspect of life wherever we are and what we are doing.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

You are right but I learned it late. Because I thought crypto market was as the same as normal markets. So I made some tradings and lost some money. The I learned HODL...
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

You are right. Experience teaches a lot and gives me a lot of knowledge and insight. And that will always be in my memory, to be better than the experience that has passed. Thank you for the motivation you have given in this thread.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

This is true. Experience plays an important role in any field of activity. In the cryptosphere without the experience it is quite difficult, a huge risk of losing everything. The theory is important, but without experience its value is underestimated.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Yes, the experience is a good teacher! And even better, if he gives fruit and optimism and hope for good projects are not lost!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

I agree that experience is a good teacher. Without experience, it is impossible to learn how to trade in the market. Without experience, it may seem that trading is too easy.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

When the hunter sits in his tree watching for a big deer to walk by as food for his tribe, he doesn’t sit there with just a knife. He has his bow and arrows ready and his knife too for the work of preparing the meat. He has a rope to bring the deer back to the tribe and water ready for his thirst. He knows his tools and has them ready.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

Yeah, I am agree with you, what is more, only own experience is suitable for me to take any decision and avoid the same errors in future. I can't educate on other's people experience, that doesn't work for me.
I am fully agree that nothing can teach you better than experience. For instance I've faced with loan borrowed from my friend and since that time I avoid loans at all! The reason is such loan can brake your relationsheep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

yes that's true, experience is the best teacher because with experience you will know whether what you are doing is right or not and you can see from the results immediately, if you make a mistake then you can correct your mistakes with good experience

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Experience in crypto means a lot especially in trading but overall as well. Crypto is changing and developing so fast and so many information to be digested every day, that you cannot be experienced enough to avoid mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: