Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 868 times)
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

sometimes the experience is very expensive too.
because if you study on your own by self-taught,
then be prepared when facing the biggest loss due to ignorance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

If you have no idea and knowledge about a job, they call you as a newbie. An experienced person is always ahead and has experienced everything. So he knows very well what to do. Because he has been educated by best teacher (experiences) .
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

I agree that more practicing in any business we get invaluable experience, but knowledge is also an important aspect of success.
Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Experience is important, but so is the knowledge of the fundamentals of crypto and blockchain. Understand how crypto and blockchain works so that you can evaluate a project or the market before investing. In my opinion, a good investor is one who is both knowledgeable and experienced in the industry. Experience without knowledge Is insufficient to prevent falling into scams.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

right and I agree.
experience will generate knowledge and of course insight, so the most important point is always to try to find sources of knowledge that can be obtained, especially in this crypto world. Regardless of the downward trend, this can be a market experience, technical analysis and trade.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

indeed it is very true and agrees that every experience that is beneficial or detrimental
is a teacher for all who experience it, because with our experience we can know which
one is good for the future which is bad, at least we can minimize failure in the future which will come ,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Absolutely said, through experience it makes best teachers in providing knowledge on a views of digital currency aspect and in choosing ICO. This is why we need help or suggestion through our discussion to open up and be put knowlege in the thread for an advice by our top ranking members in forum.
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

I fully agree with this statement. However, I think that it is best to take into account the experience of other people in order not to make their mistakes. This is a method of cases, it is very effective.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Yes, I think so too. Experience is the best teacher. After all, we still do not gain experience. We will never be able to fully analyze the market. Therefore, we learn ha of someone else's experience, and eventually our own.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
it's true that what you conveyed the loss experience in my opinion makes us smarter in investing in crypto currencies because bitcoin and other currencies have no guidance or guidance as our step
if we have never experienced something like that we can take lessons from the mistakes of members here so as not to experience the same thing, indeed experience is very important because then we can dare to take good and calmer steps.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

the experience will indeed be the best teachers. If many people can understand on this subject then entered in the crypto is not be a scary thing. a lot is happening precisely those entered in the crypto without results and finally went with blame the circumstances. but rather it is the fault of its own which did not want to wait and wait for the right time and wrong in taking decisions. in terms of crypto then experience will speak and determining results.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I really agree with that saying, the experience has taught me a lot and taught me in cryptocurrency, for me experience is correcting mistakes, I feel that experience makes me more calm and not careless in dealing with market situations and experience makes me careful in choosing altcoin and ICO when investing.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

i agree with this, experience is the best teacher both our own experiences and the experiences of others, we should learn from "experience" itself.we will be able to understand something along with time and experience

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Of course experience will make the best teacher for each of us. In order to be able to make choices or steps, it must be based on experiences that have been experienced. It's not just a nonsense story from someone else, but experience is inherent in someone who has and has passed or done.
Thank you.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

Agree with u,do more make more
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make
it's true that what you conveyed the loss experience in my opinion makes us smarter in investing in crypto currencies because bitcoin and other currencies have no guidance or guidance as our step
Yes, I strongly agree, indeed experience is a teacher, how about when we get in touch, but it is a wrong step, make it as an experience not to be repeated. if we do not believe in diro and are afraid of wrong when we will advance. Well, from that experience the teacher is if we don't dare to try we won't be able to.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

That is actually true. Experience will help us give more knowledge and understanding about a certain project or investment which will help us profit instead of lose. I've been in cryptocurrency for years and that I've learned a lot of things but I feel like I need more experience. It will help me avoid unnecessary risk.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

I strongly agree with this statement. because indeed we will of course be easier in taking a lesson from a mistake. so then we know where we went wrong gap. and finally we will be more vigilant.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

One person simply does not cover the entire ICO market and other investment programs. I have a few friends who, like me, are studying different aspects of cryptocurrency. We share information with each other, so we manage to find a way to find non-scam projects.

hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Indeed, this experience is the best teacher. from experience we will learn many things. and of course we will try to be better. and do not repeat the same mistakes.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: