Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to effectively promote projects?  (Read 662 times)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?
Does it make sense to use Google advertising?
Do you believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

The main role in the promotion of the ICO course is played by promotion in various social networks. Advertising on Google is also no less effective, just he lifted the ban on advertising crypto-currency. Most projects now use the bounty campaign, the participants in them are huge, which promotes the advancement of the masses. However, the key role here is played not by advertising, but by the existence of goals for the project, as well as a finished work product, which attracts investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

The adverting of a crypto ICO yields when delivered to the specific groups of investors.
Advertising in crypto based websites and forum would gather more attention.
In my personal experience, paid listing on ICO rating sites, banner ads on crypto related site, active social media presence with regular updates and indulging and disruptive bounty would gather better attention of investors.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

when talking about the bounty specifically, I did doubt whether it was effective?
but imagine if a bounty hunter is indeed a professional person. for example via Youtube videos, blog content that is really high quality,
their social network which has many visitors, of course the bounty is very effective and profitable for the ICO.
only need to be regretted, sometimes the bounty only chases the target and the origin is clean in the plagiarism engine.
while the quality of the bounty content is not even readily listened to by readers.
That's just a challenge in promotional activities, especially the bounty.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

The cheapest and most effective in promoting so far is the airdrop and bounty campaigns. It brings in the most numbers in terms of awareness but whether participants will invest is another thing.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?
The meaning of using Google advertising is worthwhile, but they set very strict limits. The easiest way, as the bounty said. They are not so effective, but cheap.

gefander (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

when talking about the bounty specifically, I did doubt whether it was effective?
but imagine if a bounty hunter is indeed a professional person. for example via Youtube videos, blog content that is really high quality,
their social network which has many visitors, of course the bounty is very effective and profitable for the ICO.
only need to be regretted, sometimes the bounty only chases the target and the origin is clean in the plagiarism engine.
while the quality of the bounty content is not even readily listened to by readers.
That's just a challenge in promotional activities, especially the bounty.
This moment is very important, as to get to really those involved in the promotion of projects, and not pretends to be such by providing fake account, with stranded subscribers.

I think it makes sense to do an audit of these resources. Most of them are just fake accounts with plagiarism, I doubt that someone reads them and even more so trusts them.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

I think it is not a little important for this to have good advertising. And most importantly, every project must carry a quality product. The consumer is important that he invests his investments. In a promising, developing project. Which will bring success and profit.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Bounty programs are effective as a tool for building a community around a specific project. It is likely that some part of these people will trade these tokens on the exchange, which means an increase in volumes. But they will almost never invest in ICO. That's why the most effective way to promote your project can be called Google advertising.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

it all depends on the project itself.
for all the ICOs and generally any shitcoin, you usually want newbies that can be gulled easier. which is exactly why platforms such as facebook have been so much better and easier to promote these things and make money from the newbies from outside who have no idea what is going on in this market.

but if the project is real and is legit then you don't want any of that. you want real people to get involved with it, preferably those who already know what a cryptocurrency means. in which case you want targeted audience which means advertising on crypto-related platforms such as bitcointalk, the crypto sites,...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Bounty programs can be much better option than the google advertisement because most of the people who see may not know what is crypto currency so they may skip your ads but when it comes to bounties it will concentrate much on the crypto related people but still there is no guarantee that your project will get success unless you have good project which can stand out among the other shit ICOs.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Because now is the age of technology, in my opinion the effective promotion is social media because everyone on average utilizes social media in everyday life. But for the more effective you can also use a bounty campaign because currently the crypto world with its bounty is being talked about by many people.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

advertise on google or other social media also has a positive impact on attracting investors, bounty also plays an active role in introducing our products. in every country we must have ambassadors to regulate local communities and maybe we can make seminars or activities in each country.
GingerX

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Be active and build community in Social Media. It's very important today. Good project should have representative website with included whitepaper, road map and team members. You can check out https://nebula.network - it's very young project but it looks truly cool today.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Bitconnect doing some real work there. Advertise from people to people with a success story. Either from youtube, twitter even from a real live conference who shill bitconnect.

A newbie or people who don't involve much with crypto will flood in when they see they can take a profit from it.

Nevertheless, something that makes you profit in such a fast way sure not a good idea for the majority who doesn't understand what they bought into. Like bitconnect, it's a scam with a ponzi scheme.

but if the project is real and is legit then you don't want any of that. you want real people to get involved with it, preferably those who already know what a cryptocurrency means. in which case you want targeted audience which means advertising on crypto-related platforms such as bitcointalk, the crypto sites,...

I'm wondering if there some sort of data percentage for people who invest from an information that's displayed in here. Like people who invest from ads from a signature, people who invest from CoinMarketCaps ads, from ICO listing site etc.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Promoting your bounty projects in social media like Twitter and Facebook also in YouTube are effectively even in Google.  And if I believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs? Yes I fully believe in it especially to gain participants and investors also.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

Personally, I think that promoting a project is effective to at least introduce the project to the community, especially the crypto community. Promoting the project with ICO is the common way. ICo will commonly also set the bounty programs to make the promotion more and more growing. However, if necessary, it is also needed to promote the project through the Google ads, telegram community, and also bounty programs.
stefany101

Activity: 616

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Yes I believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs to promote projects, participants follow their social media sites and joining their telegram community, in this case people can help to spread the good news and how unique this new projects will be. Affiliates programs can also be effective, I think.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiaoY

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

The bounty includes almost all social media promotion, and this is already a very popular promotion method. So many people choose to use this approach I am sure this is definitely the most effective way. So if I want to promote my product, I will also choose to post a bounty.

AlNu

Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 01:59:30 PM by AlNu

Bounty programs can be much better option than the google advertisement because most of the people who see may not know what is crypto currency so they may skip your ads but when it comes to bounties it will concentrate much on the crypto related people but still there is no guarantee that your project will get success unless you have good project which can stand out among the other shit ICOs.
Now I just have a question how to advertise a project that already has a finished product and it is claimed, but no one knows about it. If through social networks and bounty, but there are many bots everywhere, will they be effective? As well as on YouTube channels, everywhere there is a windup of views.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

i think best way is google ads and youtube ads. also you can try bounty programmes with good rules. posting in fb crypto groups is another important thing. also publishing in ico rating sites also important.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Well sotsseti simply cost less than any other advertising that's their use

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

1 I would try to present my project in different ICO conferences and try to meet with other CEO projects and conclude partnership with it.
2 I don't know.
3 I think effectiveness of bounty campaign consists in the fact project will be displayed in google requests.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Putting aside some external factors, I think the technology of the project itself is the most important. The people involved in the cryptocurrency are elites, and good projects will be bought by everyone.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

I believe that promotion through bounty campaign is effective cause there are many investors that has social media account, bitcointalk account or even often to look for any news from another source, such as article or youtube channel.
That way making those bounty campaign could prove that the bounty program is one of many proven promotional method for any project.
Rati24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Yes, Google advertising is more suitable for this on any site you go in and there is a banner ico of the project appears some confidence. But do not write off bounty programs or airdrops, they cause some interest from the crypto community. At the end of the end, the bounty hunters themselves invest in a promising project in the hope of earning a profit in the future.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

If I think, bounty program is quite effective. because it is an awful lot of space that can be penetrated. promotions can be done very unevenly through various media. and of course the investor also will definitely glance.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

if I'm a developer who wants to promote the project. first I will look for people or characters who have many followers to become ambassadors. maybe this program takes a lot of money but is more effective to find potential investors. secondly, using Google Adsense, the reason is that Google Adsense is the only internet advertising media that passes adsblock. so our ad impressions can be more like. third or last, advertise on forums that discuss crypto such as bitcointalk and others. because our goal is to find investors who understand cryptocurrency.

for the bounty campaign in my opinion it is still effective. but try to create a campaign that does not cause spam.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I think community based promotion like bounty programs and airdrop is also a good way of promoting a project because those who are going to involved in it are those who have many friends and business partners in the industry that may have interest in the project.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Google advertising is definitely a good option to promote as it can reach to masses and even noncrypto users to make the curiosity in them.

For the bounty programs, I do believe it has its importance as they allow you to have a word of your project in different social media platforms and it also helps the participants to have a chunk of reward.
supermine

Merit: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Now I just have a question how to advertise a project that already has a finished product and it is claimed, but no one knows about it. If through social networks and bounty, but there are many bots everywhere, will they be effective? As well as on YouTube channels, everywhere there is a windup of views.
You can even run bounties even after your ICO,if you are concern about bots or fake traffic on other bounties you can hire a good bounty manager and select the qualified participants only and make the payments every week to built up the trust for your project.If you compare bounties with google ads then google ads maybe cheaper but it won't create any traffic for your project because I already mentioned that many people not aware of crypto currencies yet.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Bounty programs normally uses social medias to promote projects because many users are reached when promoting in the social media. Users of social media are so many and make the project well known easily.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

There are so many social media today and they got so many followers. It is the effective way to promote your project. By using social media you can promote your projecy easily and directly to the people that become your target.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think bounty is a good way to promote a project, but only if it is done by professional bounty hunters. Social networks are no longer valued, the project needs high-quality advertising. So, if I were to run a bounty company, I would spend more percent on content (creating good articles and videos).

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Facebook and Google Adwords ads do look good to promote ICO projects, but you are not that easy to determine the right audience. the right way is to do copywriting techniques because this method is great for attracting investors, for the media you are free to use google, facebook or bitcointalk. The most important thing is your words
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Facebook is picky to crypto advertisement last time they totally banned any crypto related advertisement but now they changed it to the pre-approved method before promoting and for Google ads you can check this latest article https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html
ICO's, wallet and trading advice are still not allowed to use google ads and this only applies to regulated crypto exchanges, the ads will only appear in US and Japan as per the article said, so yeah the option is to go for bounty but these programs exist before the banning period so this shows it is effective provided that they have the right marketing strategy and potential.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

In promoting any kind of projects it would be always wise to select your target niche to effectively advertise it as the people you have prospected it already has interest in what you are trying to promote. For instance promoting something that has is for to do with gambling that will be backed by a blockchain technology will not be effective when promoting to people who has interest in sports, however promoting it to people who like to gamble an people who likes cryptocurrency will boost the people who will be interested into it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Depends on how much budget your have in your initial investment. There are various way of promoting such projects, don't be the fool that will just try for media commercials. You're not gonna catch any attention at the moment. Find your target market and you can illustrate or plan out various marketing plan like starting out web-based, if I can assume that you're promoting something technical or related to computers which is gonna be "at least effective". You can blog it out also. Don't do social media promotion, you might incur some amount of money to be paid for the advertising space, I know Facebook has that system obviously.

When you're gonna go personal, simply go with flyers IF and ONLY IF your project is gaining a bit of an attention in the public now. The "public" word I am identifying would precisely be a lot of people in terms of quantity.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

It seems platforms like google, facebook and the likes are not friendly with cryptocurrencies, so doing your adverts there may not be productive as you want. Bounties are one of the  effective ways to promote your projects as it will give it social media outreach. The more funds you have, the better marketing results you can get.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Yes bounty campaigns are the best promotional activities, they send your project and message everywhere but at the same time your project has to be worthy enough to catch investors attention, obviously no one will invest in bad quality project.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
gefander (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

It seems platforms like google, facebook and the likes are not friendly with cryptocurrencies, so doing your adverts there may not be productive as you want. Bounties are one of the  effective ways to promote your projects as it will give it social media outreach. The more funds you have, the better marketing results you can get.

But as expressed, this is not friendship at Facebook or Google? You claim that these companies are not friends with cryptocurrency terms or even with cryptocurrency? They have thematic divisions in order to get to the right audience, does this apply to the cryptocurrency?
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Well, I think using the youtube channel is a good option for now.
I see a lot of people choose to access youtube rather than reading a blog post or tweets from twitter account.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Of course it does. After the ban removal for crypto ads though its only for specific advertisement still its one of the best type of advertisement to any project.

I do, you reward them with the allocated budget to help you with the promotion. But if the effectiveness becomes low, I might stop it and conduct other way of advertisement.

gefander (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

Of course it does. After the ban removal for crypto ads though its only for specific advertisement still its one of the best type of advertisement to any project.

I do, you reward them with the allocated budget to help you with the promotion. But if the effectiveness becomes low, I might stop it and conduct other way of advertisement.
What do you mean by another type of advertising? How legal will it be to stop the bounty program? This is likely to be a serious damage to the reputation of the project.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

What do you mean by another type of advertising? How legal will it be to stop the bounty program? This is likely to be a serious damage to the reputation of the project.

I think he will use the other way of the advertising because we only see about the bounty program, and I think there is much other advertising that we can use to promote the project. I think it can help the project to reach more people and it is better to stop the bounty program if it does not give a good result for the project. We can use email marketing, send an invitation to other people to visit the project website or anything else which can give the best result.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Effective to promote projects are by just spreading the news on different various of social media to convince more investors to invest on the project. Participating of their bounty campaigns so that people can aware in a g good and bad project by just do some research in regards to this.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Social media and news would be the start, then bitcointalk signatures and marketing in telegram might work as well. Promote it in a way that would make money to promoters, people love money, spend money on people promoting and you will get to places you can't even imagine.

If you pay a person enough he can write to places he knows and if you pay thousands of people than they will write in so many places (some overlaps of course) that there will not be any person who wouldn't hear from you. I hate those facebook ad dudes, I am not investing into something I saw on facebook. I want to invest into something I know my friends invest.
jossiel

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

What do you mean by another type of advertising?
Like making promotional videos and blogs which some of the bounties have and doesn't have it. Actually there are many ways of advertising online as long as you use the legal way.

How legal will it be to stop the bounty program? This is likely to be a serious damage to the reputation of the project.
It's a project's discretion and IIRC there's no legality if you want to stop. It's like  that you just want to stop your advertisement so there's nothing wrong if you find its not helpful anymore and its not effective to the promotion as long as you'll pay the participants that joined your program.

gefander (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

What do you mean by another type of advertising?
Like making promotional videos and blogs which some of the bounties have and doesn't have it. Actually there are many ways of advertising online as long as you use the legal way.

How legal will it be to stop the bounty program? This is likely to be a serious damage to the reputation of the project.
It's a project's discretion and IIRC there's no legality if you want to stop. It's like  that you just want to stop your advertisement so there's nothing wrong if you find its not helpful anymore and its not effective to the promotion as long as you'll pay the participants that joined your program.

Thanks for the answers. As far as I understand - now you can use the promotion of the project through the bounty without registration in the official bodies. Perhaps you know how then officially need to do with reporting on the cost of the bounty?
I mean, it's necessary to legalize it later and provide comprehensive reporting to the tax authorities and investors.
jossiel

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Thanks for the answers. As far as I understand - now you can use the promotion of the project through the bounty without registration in the official bodies. Perhaps you know how then officially need to do with reporting on the cost of the bounty?
I mean, it's necessary to legalize it later and provide comprehensive reporting to the tax authorities and investors.
Yes, most of the bounties that you can see on the Bounties aren't really registered to any local government or international agency. You know that crypto's are decentralized there's really no need for that except for real businesses such as exchanges.

You only provide tax reports if you already have earned and I don't know why you are going to this point since bounties and promotions aren't really related to taxation.

gefander (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Yes, most of the bounties that you can see on the Bounties aren't really registered to any local government or international agency. You know that crypto's are decentralized there's really no need for that except for real businesses such as exchanges.

You only provide tax reports if you already have earned and I don't know why you are going to this point since bounties and promotions aren't really related to taxation.

I just wanted to first understand how the costs incurred on the bounty campaign, it will be possible to make an expense item to reduce the tax base.

Or I can not reflect these costs in the calculation of taxes? (Tax on capital raising)
extrajuu333

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

i think mainly it's similar like when you're promoting any other products(AD-s, branding etc.). Of course you can use the help of some bounty hunters and things like that.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

ICO's should have targeted audience, should be taken to those who already know about cryptocurrencies and not Noobs, Bounties and airdrops are easier and cheaper in promotions, the rest could be through print media, visuals and paid ads.... Advertising is a huge industry
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

The best way to promote crypto is by making a bounty program that requires you to put an avatar ang signature. That is why many had joined here in the community by signature campaign is the best way to promote it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Google advertising surely works because they are reaching out the right people and thus you wont pay for the customers who are not relevant with the advertisement. For example when someone is surfing the coinmarketcap then ultimately google tracks that the specified user is crypto base and thus they start showing the crypto based advertisement over it. But if same person if surfing the amazon all the time then he wont be shown the ads related to crypto because he wont be interested in it. Thats the logic behind it and thats why it works for sure. Bounties, yes they work and they are the main point of attraction for the investors.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

There are so many ways a project can be promoted. Through twitter campaigns, facebook campaigns, reddit campaigns, signature campaings, media, Article creation and so many more. These campaigns will get the attention of potential investors
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

in the ICO project promotion from social networks, you can do effective ways for promotion such as applying for stickers, brochures, posters or business cards. a brochure that explains the benefits of finished products and work products, which attract investors.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

the best promoting strategy - is hard-working and showing results of your work to community. if your project is promising, people will find it themselves.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

The best way to run a good marketing campaign is to cover all social media, have a strong community that will help to spread a word. Reddit, Twitter, Facebook are the best places for it. Forums as well. If a project has a weak campaign, it can be easily seen as scam for many people. I have joined LCS project long time ago and see how important is to have a good growing community and make qualitative material to get recognition.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Forming the product image in the eyes of consumers as desired. Well, from the purpose of this promotion, is a website promotion technique that will later contain a business profile of your Construction Project. So, once they access your website, you also simultaneously promote your Construction Project business on the website.
Welckomtome

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

i believe in the vpunty programs as the whole but i thinknthat it is really hard to find one that is worth believing in
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

I think social media is a good place to promote some project, cause there are many people that utilizing social media, from kids to adult.
and from many level of education  people available.

Welckomtome

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

Forming the product image in the eyes of consumers as desired. Well, from the purpose of this promotion, is a website promotion technique that will later contain a business profile of your Construction Project. So, once they access your website, you also simultaneously promote your Construction Project business on the website.
you can promote your project in a different ways it dpepnds only on your resources and on ehat you consider to be necessary
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Bounty campaign is an effective tool for promoting a project. It covers a wide range of advertising tools such as social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin, etc.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

I think that promoting the projects through the social media still becomes the best way. We can utilize the facebook, twitter, and telegram as the most popular social media to be used. However, I think that promote the project through the video with high quality is also better. But ensure that we make many people interested to watch. Of course, promoting the projects from company to company or community offline to ensure your project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

in my opinion the best thing is to promote a project using a bounty campaign because there are several items such as social media campaigns, social media is the fastest means to promote a project, to increase the community can use airdrop, it has been proven in my opinion
kipozer

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

I think that everything depends not only on this, because now the main problem is the loss of interest from the community, because many investors are now beginning to leave cryptocurrency
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

in my opinion the best thing is to promote a project using a bounty campaign because there are several items such as social media campaigns, social media is the fastest means to promote a project, to increase the community can use airdrop, it has been proven in my opinion

I think the most effectively to promote the products is here in the forum and second is on the social media like Twitter and Facebook etc. Here in BitcoinTalk you can gather a lot of big investors and of course  supporters in the project. But nowadays we can't deny that ICO investors are decreases because most of the project are getting scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
prikitiw

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

Advertise on Google for now is difficult because they prohibit advertising ICO because of the many ICO scams, maybe social media is another alternative that has a positive impact on attracting investors, the gift also plays an active role in introducing ICO products. Making seminars or activities in each country is my proposal to attract more investors.
gefander (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Advertise on Google for now is difficult because they prohibit advertising ICO because of the many ICO scams, maybe social media is another alternative that has a positive impact on attracting investors, the gift also plays an active role in introducing ICO products. Making seminars or activities in each country is my proposal to attract more investors.
An interesting point, some people write that allowed advertising, others argue that banned. I know that advertising products is a very complex process, usually you need to identify the audience and create contextual advertising. If there are still bans, it will be extremely difficult to promote the project. How to find out whether advertising is allowed or not?
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

People are afraid of investing the ICOs, because they do not feel protected. I will never pay for something without being sure about safety of transaction. Investments are risky, but opportunity to gift your money to fake teams without ability to get them back makes me afraid of ICOs.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

When I didn't know crypto, I often saw ICO project ads on Facebook and I ignored them, so I don't think that was effective. in my opinion, it would be more effective if ICO project advertisements were displayed in the crypto community. Currently, the bounty campaign is used by most ICO projects. It is very effective because it has a large community and has been proven to be able to advance cryptocurrency.
TheDropCoinProjectTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

A lot of great information here. Wish the advertising prohibition would be lifted.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

I will advertise in Bitcointalk, coinmarketcap and other crypto  related websites since there are targeted audiences.

At the same time, I will launch bounty campaign to promote in social media and bitcointalk.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I will advertise in Bitcointalk, coinmarketcap and other crypto  related websites since there are targeted audiences.

At the same time, I will launch bounty campaign to promote in social media and bitcointalk.
the way you mentioned it might have been done by the project, to promote their project.
but I see, there are also some projects that don't hold bounty campaigns but only do advertisements on some sites that they feel are their targets. and it turns out there are some of them who succeed without doing a bounty campaign. I was very impressed with the promotion and effort made by the team.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

I do not trust advertisments and most of people may share my point of view. When I google something and there is only advertisment on top without any correlation with search results, I consider the project as fake. It may be strange, but it works in most cases.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Bounties may work if you check every participant. Among participants there may be a lot of people who unite and follow each other on social networks just ot increase the income from bounty. In this case, you may just burn all reward, because it has no marketing effect.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

bounty program has give huge positive impact to promote ICO and spread the word about the project among others, but it has to be managed for more effectiveness, we can find many ICO with huge number of bounty participant with a large community but still not reach even softcap. i think the most effective program could be referral program, we can put a bigger allocation for this program, and then short duration video and joyful article that explain the point of project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I think that issue is not about the tool, but about the audience. For example (sorry if I am rude, I am not going to offend somebody), but if you would like to sell earphones to deaf it would not work. Teams need to know, who have the higher probability of investment.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

The marketing process is pretty complicated, you also need to focus on the scope of the project, it is to simplify the circle on whom advertising will be distributed in order to more effective advertising, you also need an orientation on social networks, but with the condition of regular releases about the project, that is, the audience for where you are advertising should see that the project does not stand still and does something
felissss500@gmail.com

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

there is an effect from the bounty; for a relatively small percentage of the fees, the project receives a fairly large audience coverage, and information dissemination in various directions.
It is advisable, of course, to order and additional contextual advertising.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

There are many ways to promote the project on facebook and twitter and in the signature campaign.
which is one where you are better for more receive tokens and sell at the right time.
Suwycu

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Of course I believe, because when doing advertising on social networks, it is then automatically displayed in the search engines, thus extending advertising to the project!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

I think the best incentive is to bring the product to the user. Especially the experience should be free, so many people can know the product of the project.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Before it was much more easy for ICO es as ads were not baned but now communties need work hardly make project more visiable  and i think Telegram is the best  tool for now.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

It is best to promote projects through worldwide social networks. I like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. People communicate every day in all countries of the world on these social networks. And this is an effective promotion of projects.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

It is best to promote projects through worldwide social networks. I like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. People communicate every day in all countries of the world on these social networks. And this is an effective promotion of projects.
Sometimes it's better to try it, for example if it has a working product like applications so you can be aware of its ups and downs. It's good to promote when you really know what your really promoting not just by name or it backgrounds but also on how to use it. There are lots of platforms to use to share and prove its effectiveness.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

If I need promotion of a project, I will use advertising on Facebook, Google, including YouTube, and on forums related to investing, cryptocurrency. So most likely I will try to bring my project to any popular business resource.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

You should have an active community. But first of all your project should be a working platform. So your community can make people believe to your project.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

why not? advertising on Facebook and Google are very effective. but bounty programs in the other hand, much more focus than that.
cause people see it are more care about the cryptocurrency. indeed, people saw ads on social network might much more, but they don't really understand enough to invest.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

I think that the best way is to have a presentation in some summit or session in the world and show there potential investors the advantages of your project and your roadmap. The big investors visit this kind of actions regularly, so there is a big chance to catch them.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Recently, people like to follow projects and watch ads on Reddit, Steemit, Linkedin, and of course Twitter. But most of the people I think so pay attention to the signature. I think Facebook is not very good for advertising projects, but many still believe in it! I love to read news on linked and watch signatures.
simak84

Merit: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

If bounty companies were not effective, projects would not have resorted to them. Creating a stir around the project is important.
Any investor looking for where to invest their money can easily stumble upon some repost on Twitter or Facebook and subsequently invest the money.
Of course, there are projects that do not need such support as the same Durov and his telegram, but there are few such projects.
The other projects always need support from outside.
Sincerely yours.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

It must depend on your project, if your project is really good and have the product, everything is good. You can hire a trustworthy manager to advertise your project. When they promote your project, I think your project will attract more investors  .
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

I think to promote a project must be from various elements, yes it must be like what you see in an ico project. always involving any campaign
this is a marketing strategy to find investors from all lines. all have their respective functions, such as social media campaigns and signature campaigns. yes this is interconnected.
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Create telegram channels, promote your project by creating discord groups, offer people bounties so that they can promote your project. Giving them some rewards in exchange for promotion is also beneficial for the project.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Projects related to crypto and to be specific ICOs, I rarely see them anymore with articles that I visit that uses google ads but I still see some advertisement through youtube so I guess they aren't fully banning that type of advertisement.

Bounty seem to be effective for the first projects and I guess its still working until now but not for everyone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

I think that the project team should have advertising managers who create advertising and attract investors. Plus, thanks to the ounty campaign, participants advertise projects on the forum, on social networks, write articles.
Faroxx

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

I think that bounty companies are the best way to promote projects, because for them you do not pay anything) Yes, you give people tokens, but you do not spend real money on it and so it is very convenient.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I think the most effective way to advertise ICO is to buy ads on themed sites (like bitcointalk and etherscan)

Yshakov.v

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I would use ads from bloggers. They are a lot of people watching. Ordered from popular bloggers.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

As for me, the essence and content of projects are important. How well designed the project is. So much and success and development will accompany this project. I think so.
Milka86

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Advertising is an integral part of the success of any project . After all, this leads to a greater number of participants and investors. But the product itself should not fail with its quality and idea. For people to believe in this project
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

yes, bounty program gives project more exposure to the public, and not just to few viewers but it will spread all over the globe, so more ICO projects become more successful, and sometime they got their ICO ends at the early stage because of rapid exposure. theres a lot of ways on how you promote your ICO like what we saw on the other projects here, like articles from reddict, medium, steem, and so on, videos on social media like youtube that has more people who used it, and Instagram, facebook, twitter and so on. this tactics is very effective to promote your project in the future.
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

All methods are good, if you allocate money for this. You only need to be careful, as some social networks and search engines restrict advertising related to cryptocurrencies.
Bounty campaigns can also affect the attraction of some investors.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

There is no doubt that bounty campaign helps many ICO to effectively advertise their project because bounty participants are directly engage with the right prospect specifically in Sig campaign where many investors make bitcointalk.org as a reference when they want to invest in Bitcoin ICO token. Social media also help to get new investors in crypto space.
Kristina3456

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Advertising is a very important component for the promotion of the project . On how large the coverage of different audiences, it depends on the financing of the project and its success in the future. We must try to do advertising as much as possible in all areas of the Internet and social networks
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

The best way for you to promote projects is on social media, there are always people there and at any given time you can be sure that people are seeing your ads, the power of social media cannot be underestimated and they are one of the most effective ways for you to actually promote your coins. Places like facebook and twitter are very good to meet the most amount of potential investors
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

To effectively promote a project, it needs an effective advertising that will help the project to grow and gain supporters. In this regard, the bounty hunters of the bitcointalk is an effective advertising agents that will help the project to achieve success.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
ityandsyn

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Bounty prgram is still very effective since investor are visiting in the forum and also advertizing in google are good also , and I think in the telegram it need more participation of the member and should interacting about the whitepaper of the project .

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

You need to manage a great marketing campaign. Bounty is also very important but the budget cannot be too high or the price will dump.  You can also buy advertising slots on Etherscan or Coinmarketcap to draw even more attention. Listing on the rating websites could also be very helpful.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Nothing promotes the project as a beta version of the product, if there is a beta version of the project that clearly shows that the project is worthy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

One of the best ways for you to promote your projects is always through adverts but since there have been bans on the paid adverts due to people using them to scam others now the best way that you can use is the bounty campaigns. They are one of the most effective ways to actually make sure that your coin is being market to the best potential investors

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dipeco
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

The most efficient way is to offer a bounty program. This is a win-win situation for everybody. Bounty hunters will be able to earn tokens and the project will benefit from its promotion on Social Media, or platforms like Medium, Steemit, Reddit or our forum.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

of course all the elements must be done like you can learn from the ico project, there are many bounty campaigns, signatures, social media, articles and so on into a marketing management pattern, and this must be mastered by the manager
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I think the most effective way to advertise ICO is to buy ads on themed sites (like bitcointalk and etherscan)

Advertising on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is a more appropriate choice, we all know that investors find it difficult to trust the ICO so finding new investors is a better thing.
turkiman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

I believe that the best system or way to do the best promotion is by holding a bounty campaign, which is about promotion using social media and also using video content and articles, which can attract many bounty participants and investors.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

No matter how you do it, investors become smarter and the most important thing is to be more transparent and have a good idea that could really bring serious dividends that will delight investors, just analyze the projects always.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: