Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to effectively promote projects?  (Read 676 times)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?
Does it make sense to use Google advertising?
Do you believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs?
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

The main role in the promotion of the ICO course is played by promotion in various social networks. Advertising on Google is also no less effective, just he lifted the ban on advertising crypto-currency. Most projects now use the bounty campaign, the participants in them are huge, which promotes the advancement of the masses. However, the key role here is played not by advertising, but by the existence of goals for the project, as well as a finished work product, which attracts investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

The adverting of a crypto ICO yields when delivered to the specific groups of investors.
Advertising in crypto based websites and forum would gather more attention.
In my personal experience, paid listing on ICO rating sites, banner ads on crypto related site, active social media presence with regular updates and indulging and disruptive bounty would gather better attention of investors.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

when talking about the bounty specifically, I did doubt whether it was effective?
but imagine if a bounty hunter is indeed a professional person. for example via Youtube videos, blog content that is really high quality,
their social network which has many visitors, of course the bounty is very effective and profitable for the ICO.
only need to be regretted, sometimes the bounty only chases the target and the origin is clean in the plagiarism engine.
while the quality of the bounty content is not even readily listened to by readers.
That's just a challenge in promotional activities, especially the bounty.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

The cheapest and most effective in promoting so far is the airdrop and bounty campaigns. It brings in the most numbers in terms of awareness but whether participants will invest is another thing.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?
The meaning of using Google advertising is worthwhile, but they set very strict limits. The easiest way, as the bounty said. They are not so effective, but cheap.

gefander (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

when talking about the bounty specifically, I did doubt whether it was effective?
but imagine if a bounty hunter is indeed a professional person. for example via Youtube videos, blog content that is really high quality,
their social network which has many visitors, of course the bounty is very effective and profitable for the ICO.
only need to be regretted, sometimes the bounty only chases the target and the origin is clean in the plagiarism engine.
while the quality of the bounty content is not even readily listened to by readers.
That's just a challenge in promotional activities, especially the bounty.
This moment is very important, as to get to really those involved in the promotion of projects, and not pretends to be such by providing fake account, with stranded subscribers.

I think it makes sense to do an audit of these resources. Most of them are just fake accounts with plagiarism, I doubt that someone reads them and even more so trusts them.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

I think it is not a little important for this to have good advertising. And most importantly, every project must carry a quality product. The consumer is important that he invests his investments. In a promising, developing project. Which will bring success and profit.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Bounty programs are effective as a tool for building a community around a specific project. It is likely that some part of these people will trade these tokens on the exchange, which means an increase in volumes. But they will almost never invest in ICO. That's why the most effective way to promote your project can be called Google advertising.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

it all depends on the project itself.
for all the ICOs and generally any shitcoin, you usually want newbies that can be gulled easier. which is exactly why platforms such as facebook have been so much better and easier to promote these things and make money from the newbies from outside who have no idea what is going on in this market.

but if the project is real and is legit then you don't want any of that. you want real people to get involved with it, preferably those who already know what a cryptocurrency means. in which case you want targeted audience which means advertising on crypto-related platforms such as bitcointalk, the crypto sites,...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Bounty programs can be much better option than the google advertisement because most of the people who see may not know what is crypto currency so they may skip your ads but when it comes to bounties it will concentrate much on the crypto related people but still there is no guarantee that your project will get success unless you have good project which can stand out among the other shit ICOs.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Because now is the age of technology, in my opinion the effective promotion is social media because everyone on average utilizes social media in everyday life. But for the more effective you can also use a bounty campaign because currently the crypto world with its bounty is being talked about by many people.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

advertise on google or other social media also has a positive impact on attracting investors, bounty also plays an active role in introducing our products. in every country we must have ambassadors to regulate local communities and maybe we can make seminars or activities in each country.
GingerX

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Be active and build community in Social Media. It's very important today. Good project should have representative website with included whitepaper, road map and team members. You can check out https://nebula.network - it's very young project but it looks truly cool today.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Bitconnect doing some real work there. Advertise from people to people with a success story. Either from youtube, twitter even from a real live conference who shill bitconnect.

A newbie or people who don't involve much with crypto will flood in when they see they can take a profit from it.

Nevertheless, something that makes you profit in such a fast way sure not a good idea for the majority who doesn't understand what they bought into. Like bitconnect, it's a scam with a ponzi scheme.

but if the project is real and is legit then you don't want any of that. you want real people to get involved with it, preferably those who already know what a cryptocurrency means. in which case you want targeted audience which means advertising on crypto-related platforms such as bitcointalk, the crypto sites,...

I'm wondering if there some sort of data percentage for people who invest from an information that's displayed in here. Like people who invest from ads from a signature, people who invest from CoinMarketCaps ads, from ICO listing site etc.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Promoting your bounty projects in social media like Twitter and Facebook also in YouTube are effectively even in Google.  And if I believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs? Yes I fully believe in it especially to gain participants and investors also.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

Personally, I think that promoting a project is effective to at least introduce the project to the community, especially the crypto community. Promoting the project with ICO is the common way. ICo will commonly also set the bounty programs to make the promotion more and more growing. However, if necessary, it is also needed to promote the project through the Google ads, telegram community, and also bounty programs.
stefany101

Activity: 616

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Yes I believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs to promote projects, participants follow their social media sites and joining their telegram community, in this case people can help to spread the good news and how unique this new projects will be. Affiliates programs can also be effective, I think.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

The bounty includes almost all social media promotion, and this is already a very popular promotion method. So many people choose to use this approach I am sure this is definitely the most effective way. So if I want to promote my product, I will also choose to post a bounty.

AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 01:59:30 PM by AlNu

Bounty programs can be much better option than the google advertisement because most of the people who see may not know what is crypto currency so they may skip your ads but when it comes to bounties it will concentrate much on the crypto related people but still there is no guarantee that your project will get success unless you have good project which can stand out among the other shit ICOs.
Now I just have a question how to advertise a project that already has a finished product and it is claimed, but no one knows about it. If through social networks and bounty, but there are many bots everywhere, will they be effective? As well as on YouTube channels, everywhere there is a windup of views.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: