Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to effectively promote projects?  (Read 662 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

i think best way is google ads and youtube ads. also you can try bounty programmes with good rules. posting in fb crypto groups is another important thing. also publishing in ico rating sites also important.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Well sotsseti simply cost less than any other advertising that's their use

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?
Does it make sense to use Google advertising?
Do you believe in the effectiveness of bounty programs?

1 I would try to present my project in different ICO conferences and try to meet with other CEO projects and conclude partnership with it.
2 I don't know.
3 I think effectiveness of bounty campaign consists in the fact project will be displayed in google requests.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
baienpee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Putting aside some external factors, I think the technology of the project itself is the most important. The people involved in the cryptocurrency are elites, and good projects will be bought by everyone.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

I believe that promotion through bounty campaign is effective cause there are many investors that has social media account, bitcointalk account or even often to look for any news from another source, such as article or youtube channel.
That way making those bounty campaign could prove that the bounty program is one of many proven promotional method for any project.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Yes, Google advertising is more suitable for this on any site you go in and there is a banner ico of the project appears some confidence. But do not write off bounty programs or airdrops, they cause some interest from the crypto community. At the end of the end, the bounty hunters themselves invest in a promising project in the hope of earning a profit in the future.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

If I think, bounty program is quite effective. because it is an awful lot of space that can be penetrated. promotions can be done very unevenly through various media. and of course the investor also will definitely glance.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

Now wondered to promote projects to the masses. In the past I used Facebook ads, it was very effective.
If you set yourself the task to promote your crypto project, what promotion strategy would you choose?

if I'm a developer who wants to promote the project. first I will look for people or characters who have many followers to become ambassadors. maybe this program takes a lot of money but is more effective to find potential investors. secondly, using Google Adsense, the reason is that Google Adsense is the only internet advertising media that passes adsblock. so our ad impressions can be more like. third or last, advertise on forums that discuss crypto such as bitcointalk and others. because our goal is to find investors who understand cryptocurrency.

for the bounty campaign in my opinion it is still effective. but try to create a campaign that does not cause spam.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I think community based promotion like bounty programs and airdrop is also a good way of promoting a project because those who are going to involved in it are those who have many friends and business partners in the industry that may have interest in the project.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Google advertising is definitely a good option to promote as it can reach to masses and even noncrypto users to make the curiosity in them.

For the bounty programs, I do believe it has its importance as they allow you to have a word of your project in different social media platforms and it also helps the participants to have a chunk of reward.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Bounty programs can be much better option than the google advertisement because most of the people who see may not know what is crypto currency so they may skip your ads but when it comes to bounties it will concentrate much on the crypto related people but still there is no guarantee that your project will get success unless you have good project which can stand out among the other shit ICOs.
Now I just have a question how to advertise a project that already has a finished product and it is claimed, but no one knows about it. If through social networks and bounty, but there are many bots everywhere, will they be effective? As well as on YouTube channels, everywhere there is a windup of views.
You can even run bounties even after your ICO,if you are concern about bots or fake traffic on other bounties you can hire a good bounty manager and select the qualified participants only and make the payments every week to built up the trust for your project.If you compare bounties with google ads then google ads maybe cheaper but it won't create any traffic for your project because I already mentioned that many people not aware of crypto currencies yet.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Bounty programs normally uses social medias to promote projects because many users are reached when promoting in the social media. Users of social media are so many and make the project well known easily.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

There are so many social media today and they got so many followers. It is the effective way to promote your project. By using social media you can promote your projecy easily and directly to the people that become your target.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think bounty is a good way to promote a project, but only if it is done by professional bounty hunters. Social networks are no longer valued, the project needs high-quality advertising. So, if I were to run a bounty company, I would spend more percent on content (creating good articles and videos).

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Facebook and Google Adwords ads do look good to promote ICO projects, but you are not that easy to determine the right audience. the right way is to do copywriting techniques because this method is great for attracting investors, for the media you are free to use google, facebook or bitcointalk. The most important thing is your words
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Facebook is picky to crypto advertisement last time they totally banned any crypto related advertisement but now they changed it to the pre-approved method before promoting and for Google ads you can check this latest article https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html
ICO's, wallet and trading advice are still not allowed to use google ads and this only applies to regulated crypto exchanges, the ads will only appear in US and Japan as per the article said, so yeah the option is to go for bounty but these programs exist before the banning period so this shows it is effective provided that they have the right marketing strategy and potential.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

In promoting any kind of projects it would be always wise to select your target niche to effectively advertise it as the people you have prospected it already has interest in what you are trying to promote. For instance promoting something that has is for to do with gambling that will be backed by a blockchain technology will not be effective when promoting to people who has interest in sports, however promoting it to people who like to gamble an people who likes cryptocurrency will boost the people who will be interested into it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Depends on how much budget your have in your initial investment. There are various way of promoting such projects, don't be the fool that will just try for media commercials. You're not gonna catch any attention at the moment. Find your target market and you can illustrate or plan out various marketing plan like starting out web-based, if I can assume that you're promoting something technical or related to computers which is gonna be "at least effective". You can blog it out also. Don't do social media promotion, you might incur some amount of money to be paid for the advertising space, I know Facebook has that system obviously.

When you're gonna go personal, simply go with flyers IF and ONLY IF your project is gaining a bit of an attention in the public now. The "public" word I am identifying would precisely be a lot of people in terms of quantity.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

It seems platforms like google, facebook and the likes are not friendly with cryptocurrencies, so doing your adverts there may not be productive as you want. Bounties are one of the  effective ways to promote your projects as it will give it social media outreach. The more funds you have, the better marketing results you can get.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Yes bounty campaigns are the best promotional activities, they send your project and message everywhere but at the same time your project has to be worthy enough to catch investors attention, obviously no one will invest in bad quality project.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: