Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I trade in the medium-term strategy and I analyze the chart and the project whose token or crypto currency I trade. The most important rule is to put stop loses and not be greedy!

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

For me when I first started investing I noticed that when the time came it was hard for me to sell coins because I did not know the price that I wanted to sell the coins at but now what I do to make the whole process easier is once I buy the coins, at that moment I put a price on them that I want to sell the coins at. This helps to determine when to sell the coins.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

I trade in the medium-term strategy and I analyze the chart and the project whose token or crypto currency I trade. The most important rule is to put stop loses and not be greedy!
I trade only with the Tagged tokens that I earned with the help of the Bounty campaign. Maybe I do not have much knowledge, but nevertheless I will never sell ponies at favorable prices.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

When the prices are low in the market i hold my coins and avoid investing unless it is bitcoin and i join bounties instead .

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

I tend to invest in BTC, BCH, and ETH. Whenever I see my portfolio going up then I sell some amount and wait for the next one, if it goes down then also I sell and again buy with new bottom and wait for the next high. Sometimes used to follow sell 50% profit and wait for the remain 2x but this one good in long-term if bull run continues like last year.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Contrary to what majority might suggest to do especially in loss, I use stop loss to at least cut my losses. Don't be blinded with the HOLD mantra, instead of lossing everything it's better you loss a little.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

For me my basis in buying altcoins is the project of the altcoin itself since there are so many altcoins out there it's hard to pick one. So what I do is that, if the coin is still in the development stage and has many potential in the markets that's when I invest in it.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

those who love to risk do so. I like to invest in long-term investments. this year is a very volatile year, so trader won very well.

the best way to manage risk is to demonstrate patient behavior. the logic of the stock market wins patiently.  Cool
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I mostly stick to long-term investments. It's less risky for me. I'm waiting for the price to go up high enough to sell. Of course, buying a coin is always risky. So for each of my coins I can have different strategies. It also reduces risks.

Ofcourse this a wonderful Idea, you should not be dependent on cryptos as the price may fluctuate anytime. Planning for long-term investment is a safer zone in my opinion. If the market is down do not hurry for sell. Wait for your day for best return.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I`m not a full-time trader, I don`t have enough time to manage all the short-term investments.
So, after doing proper research and evaluating risks I invest for long-term keeping up with the market situation: if there are alarming signs, I`d decide against holding.
I try to ignore panic sales and concentrate on the bigger picture.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

I don't understand the answer to your first question.
I sell a coin because the price is already profitable for me or I'm not sure the coin has the potential so I sell it right away without paying attention to the price.
I bought a coin that already had a product that had worked and proved to be the solution to a problem.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

It is not easy to manage risks, but in most cases I have strategy and I keep going according to this strategy. I avoid risky schemes and don't invest in low cap altcoins. this is my strategy

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Risk in "Crypto Investment" is High At first everyone must aware in this reality "High Risk But High Returns"  so Invest only those you can afford to loss. By the way you can manage the risk by doing some strategy of what field your going to choose is it "Day Trading, ICO Investing, HoDL or whatever you choose just keep in mind love what you are doing and pay attention to it.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Being a bounty participant, i just learned lately that i need to disposed my tokens for at least 50%, this is to ensure and compensate my effort, the rest of the tokens would be hold, in this way my effort will be paid off, but before i always apply the 20% savings, and the rest of the 80% are used in buy and sell to earn profits.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Risk is normal in every investment we have but we can minimize this if we research first before investing as we can be confident that those coins or token we invested will survive if the market will get dumps by those manipulators. Believing will give you patience to wait for the best price to come.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Now investing in electronic money must take risks, as we find that the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is in a difficult period, hardly any coin can grow stronger. .

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

When the prices are low in the market i hold my coins and avoid investing unless it is bitcoin and i join bounties instead .
good idea mate instead of losing hope and become frustrated because it's useless  , which much better to build new strategy to recover all losses and buy some coin that can help you to earn rather than focusing on your portfolio that no other option except holding to avoid huge loss.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

To manage my risk in cryptocurrency markets I have decided not to sell and also avoid looking at the price at all time until my tokens appreciates more than my cost price.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

put your 10% money to be invested not all in. it too risks losing your money at all. The important thing, you must research the asset that will you invest. But, the best way is to invest into the top 10 cryptocurrencies. I take for XLM.
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

It is not easy to manage risks, but in most cases I have strategy and I keep going according to this strategy. I avoid risky schemes and don't invest in low cap altcoins. this is my strategy

Keep it simple mate, if the price goes down invest for long-term. If the price pumps plan like as you wish either you can sell or make long-term. In trading everything is risky because anything can happen over a night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: