Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36007 times)
flinchy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:43:58 PM

I didn't get a reply yet about buying some :/.. which probably means i don't get the better pricing? bah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

Atari will be replying they are at the warehouse.

I didn't get a reply yet about buying some :/.. which probably means i don't get the better pricing? bah

dp007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:53:16 PM

Hi Atari,

I got your PM and ready to make the payment as soon I get your response on following tow questions, forgive if its already been answered on this thread. I might have overlooked. I have sent couple of reminders on the same in your inbox couple days ago.

1. Does the controller will control all 10 gridseeds? I read somewhere that, the controller can only control 9.
    I see a new screenshot on this thread showing 10 grid seed mining together, Is this mean the the controller you would provide will be able to control all
   10 grid  seeds. Please confirm.

2. What other things/setup do we need to have to get it running?
    I wish you can post a Quick Setup Guide and other system requirement at users end on this thread.

Thx
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:21:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 12:36:49 AM by ManeBjorn

The controller does work with all 10.
Here is are a couple good links to walk throughs and resources.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487419.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466230.0

If you are using a computer or Raspberry Pi to control it you do not even need a controller.

I hope it helps.

Hi Atari,

I got your PM and ready to make the payment as soon I get your response on following tow questions, forgive if its already been answered on this thread. I might have overlooked. I have sent couple of reminders on the same in your inbox couple days ago.

1. Does the controller will control all 10 gridseeds? I read somewhere that, the controller can only control 9.
    I see a new screenshot on this thread showing 10 grid seed mining together, Is this mean the the controller you would provide will be able to control all
   10 grid  seeds. Please confirm.

I wish you can post a Quick Setup Guide and other system requirement at users end on this thread.

Thx

flinchy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:23:56 AM

If you are using a computer or Raspberry Pi to control it you do not even need a controller.

I hope it helps.

Hi Atari,

Thx

it seems there's threads that say controlling it via a pi/PC is a lot more stable than the controller

is it harder to control via PC? more configuration etc.?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:00:05 AM

It's not too difficult on the PC.
In fact MultiMiner has a pre-release version that runs them all for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.2300
Scroll down you will see the DL link.  The final version is almost done.  I have not had any issues with the pre-release version yet though.

I hope it helps.

Hi Atari,

Thx

it seems there's threads that say controlling it via a pi/PC is a lot more stable than the controller

is it harder to control via PC? more configuration etc.?

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

Are these already being shipped?
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:11:23 AM

Hi everyone!

On the OP standa that the hardware is shipped with original invoice. Is there any option someone PM me the invoice? I would like to calculate fees for my country.

Thanks,

Tad
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for going missing from the forum for more than a day. I jumped on a flight to China (to meet gridseed later this week to negotiate better prices on bulk) and only earlier today got my internet back. I will be contactable all the time, anytime, from now on.

UPDATE: After receiving 1,000 units a couple of days ago, most of it has been shipped out and there is remaining about 150 units to be completed tomorrow. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for controllers which is eta Friday. Those will be shipped out by themselves on that day. I will keep everyone updated.

UPDATE 2: I will have a raspberry pi controller in about a week to replace the factory controller. This pi will be running either cgminer/bfgminer with a customised front-end with even more details.

My meeting with Gridseed is to secure more bulk stock (> 2000) and better prices which I will want to pass on to you guys. For us, we want to pride ourselves on having the lowest prices and great customer service. I am in the midst of expanding our team to deal with sales and technical support.

Latest gridseed packaging does not include boxes. We have used lots of bubblewrap to secure these during transport.

Cheers

sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for going missing from the forum for more than a day. I jumped on a flight to China (to meet gridseed later this week to negotiate better prices on bulk) and only earlier today got my internet back. I will be contactable all the time, anytime, from now on.

UPDATE: After receiving 1,000 units a couple of days ago, most of it has been shipped out and there is remaining about 150 units to be completed tomorrow. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for controllers which is eta Friday. Those will be shipped out by themselves on that day. I will keep everyone updated.

UPDATE 2: I will have a raspberry pi controller in about a week to replace the factory controller. This pi will be running either cgminer/bfgminer with a customised front-end with even more details.

My meeting with Gridseed is to secure more bulk stock (> 2000) and better prices which I will want to pass on to you guys. For us, we want to pride ourselves on having the lowest prices and great customer service. I am in the midst of expanding our team to deal with sales and technical support.

Cheers

Thats all nice for you, but I stil don't have my paid for items that WERE supposed to SHIP on the 8th, then the 11th, and NOW still no email, no shipping info. and another delay.

Atari02, I am asking for a refund please. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks.
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:30:05 PM

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Thats all nice for you, but I stil don't have my paid for items that WERE supposed to SHIP on the 8th, then the 11th, and NOW still no email, no shipping info. and another delay.

Atari02, I am asking for a refund please. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks.

PM sent about refund

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Are you shipping or not? How many do you have left?
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

Hi Guys,

Cheers

PM sent about refund
Thanks for the reply Atari02. Also, I do understand in regards to supplier delays and appreciate the effort you are making. I am glad for working this out with me, and will be awaiting further shipping information. Thanks again.
TheDirtybird

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:34:50 PM

Looking to order but I worry about what DHL etc will do to TAX the items when shipped to me.. I am in CANADA..does anyone have insight into what the fees will be when they arrive.. I have heard horror stories of the amount that DHL will tax on behalf of Canada.  Thank you for any information you may provide on this.. (based on a 10 piece grid kit)
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

Are you shipping or not? How many do you have left?

Yes, still some left for March 15th dispatch, but stock is low. Next batch is March 22nd

PM me your address for a shipping quote.

Cheers

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:16:33 PM

Looking to order but I worry about what DHL etc will do to TAX the items when shipped to me.. I am in CANADA..does anyone have insight into what the fees will be when they arrive.. I have heard horror stories of the amount that DHL will tax on behalf of Canada.  Thank you for any information you may provide on this.. (based on a 10 piece grid kit)

I ship internationally from China. We provide a custom (low value) invoice to customers. The amount depends on the country. I have shipped out to many countries and we know how to deal with each country. You will receive your order with no tax applied.

PM me and I will give you the details of how we do it.

Cheers

flinchy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:22:04 PM

I ship internationally from China. We provide a custom (low value) invoice to customers. The amount depends on the country. I have shipped out to many countries and we know how to deal with each country. You will receive your order with no tax applied.

Cheers

Was wondering if you could do a reduced invoice, that's awesome!

also, on the raspberry pi controllers - will there be a much higher cost for them?
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

I already have some Dual Miners running under a Raspberry Pi using their version of cgminer and mineninja.

Would it be possible for me to use the same Raspberry Pi to control the 10 piece grid seed kit?

If so, can you tell me what's involved? Maybe I'd have to run two different cgminers on the same system.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

Cheers

Was wondering if you could do a reduced invoice, that's awesome!

also, on the raspberry pi controllers - will there be a much higher cost for them?

Reduced in voice is the norm around here.

And with the solution coming out, the Pi will be $20 cheaper. Did you get my PM flinchy, still waiting for a reply.

Cheers

-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

is it too late to get in for the 15th shipment?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: