Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36005 times)
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:07:13 PM

It must be nuts there getting them all sorted and packed.
Great job though keeping everyone in the loop.  Smiley

Hey, how is the shipping going? Will it be send out tonight?  Wink

Packing is in progress. Shipping will be in the morning. I will update you will tracking.

Cheers

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:14:19 PM

Great job though keeping everyone in the loop.  Smiley

Hey, how is the shipping going? Will it be send out tonight?  Wink

Packing is in progress. Shipping will be in the morning. I will update you will tracking.

Cheers

Trying my best Smiley

Btw, we have an amazing company with great price and support representing us in USA/Canada. All customers in this country will be referred to them.

www.gawminers.com

With 24/7 tech support and great prices, US and Canadian customers will be well looked after.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:20:00 PM

Cheers

Trying my best Smiley

Btw, we have an amazing company with great price and support representing us in USA/Canada. All customers in this country will be referred to them.

www.gawminers.com

With 24/7 tech support and great prices, US and Canadian customers will be well looked after.

Hope you quoted them a lower price than you quoted me or they will be broke in a week Smiley

Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:28:06 PM

Hi there, please check your PM

No PM received. Please send again. Your tracking number will be emailed to you tomrrow.

Cheers

Resend, please check.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:38:05 PM

I just started reading up on them lastnight.
That is good to know you are their supplier.

Cheers

Trying my best Smiley

www.gawminers.com

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

There info is a bit lacking though. 
Such as do their single units come with a power pack and a USB cable.
Still looks like a good effort going on there.

Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:55:10 PM

Sent you a PM, atari Wink

Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

My order with delay, got it TP Link controller or Raspberry? Please, review your PM.

Regards.
gruber_69

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:00:11 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:27:40 PM by gruber_69

Ordered 10 pack with cables only. Paid through paypal. Waiting for tracking info and ETA.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:44:58 PM

There info is a bit lacking though. 
Such as do their single units come with a power pack and a USB cable.
Still looks like a good effort going on there.

Thanks Scott. I will let them know.

Cheers

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

I wish someone offered that price per plug and play in EU. I would take 30 miners.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:04:16 PM

I wish someone offered that price per plug and play in EU. I would take 30 miners.

Hey Kergekoin,

I do ship to the EU. I can get it there fast and get it through your customs with no problems. PM you, reply me if you are interested.

Cheers

edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:28:49 PM

My Pi will come preloaded with cgminer and a Scripta interface. I will be posting this image on the web so any one can use it. If you can get your own pi then load this image on to it. If you need a PI with this image preloaded just PM me. Smiley

Thanks for getting back to me Atari. I'll probably set up my Pi by myself. But if I run into problems, I'll ask for the image.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:08:54 AM

Hi atari02!

I asked you if there's probability to order 10 pack with only USB and power cables and what price will it be?
I allready PMed my address for shipping quote.

Cheers,

Tad
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:26:46 AM

Atari any news on 18th March batch? Was supposed to ship yesterday
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:34:11 AM

They were and shipping them yesterday.  I know he will be back on to get you guys all set later on.

Atari any news on 18th March batch? Was supposed to ship yesterday

dp007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:29:41 AM

Did anyone received shipping confirmation, who ordered the kit for batch-4 yet?
I am still waiting for mine.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:47:06 AM

I'm on batch #3 and have been fed a steady stream of broken promises. The latest was that the package would be shipped Wednesday and I would be provided with a tracking number. It is now nearly 8pm Thursday and of course I have not heard anything from him.

Escrow dispute period expires in a few hours and I will most likely get my money back from there.

Just a warning. If you do this buy, be prepared for delays/flakes and USE ESCROW
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

I'm on batch #3 and have been fed a steady stream of broken promises. The latest was that the package would be shipped Wednesday and I would be provided with a tracking number. It is now nearly 8pm Thursday and of course I have not heard anything from him.

Escrow dispute period expires in a few hours and I will most likely get my money back from there.

Just a warning. If you do this buy, be prepared for delays/flakes and USE ESCROW

Hi Almighty,

I thought you would have been emailed, but obviously you didn't get it. Your package was dispatched yesterday. Tracking number has been PM to you now. In it we apologise for the failure on our behalf due to unforeseen circumstances. Gridseed has been really slow at delivering my requirement. That is not an an excuse, I know it is still our responsibility. In the PM I have outlined what I offer to make good to you.

I have everything required to fill all orders up to date now.

Cheers

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:59:48 AM

Hi Almighty,

I thought you would have been emailed, but obviously you didn't get it. Your package was dispatched yesterday. Tracking number has been PM to you now. In it we apologise for the failure on our behalf due to unforeseen circumstances. Gridseed has been really slow at delivering my requirement. That is not an an excuse, I know it is still our responsibility. In the PM I have outlined what I offer to make good to you.

I have everything required to fill all orders up to date now.

Cheers

So end result when will Tuesdays batch be shipped?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: