Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36005 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:03:50 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 11:31:35 PM by suchmoon

Can anyone confirm if their factory controller is able to mine 10 devices?
Mine seems like only nine are mining but the 10th one is not.

I'm assuming it's the Gridseed wiibox - yes, it can handle 10 units. Find out which one is not mining, swap cables, maybe you have a bad connection. If the controller can see the device but no shares are submitted make sure to give it enough time. It may take 20 minutes on a high difficulty pool to start accepting shares.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dp007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:16:59 PM

I'm assuming it's the Gridseed wiibox - yes, it can handle 10 units. Find out which one is not mining, swap cables, maybe you have a bad connection. If the controller can see the device but no shares are submitted make sure to give it enough time. It make take 20 minutes on a high difficulty pool to start accepting shares.

Thanks for the reply, yes it's actually able to to control 10 units. I realized that the 10th gridseed I got might be defective. I took one gridseed out of  my other rig and I saw that all 10  grid seeds are blinking red Smiley

重启成功!---> "Restart Success!" Thanks to Google Translate
dp007

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:07:48 AM

I'm assuming it's the Gridseed wiibox - yes, it can handle 10 units. Find out which one is not mining, swap cables, maybe you have a bad connection. If the controller can see the device but no shares are submitted make sure to give it enough time. It make take 20 minutes on a high difficulty pool to start accepting shares.

Thanks for the reply, yes it's actually able to to control 10 units. I realized that the 10th gridseed I got might be defective. I took one gridseed out of  my other rig and I saw that all 10  grid seeds are blinking red Smiley

Alex/Atari02,

1. What can be done for a defective gridseed?
    Seems like I got one, the rest of the nine are working fine. I am not aware about your RMA process (if any).

2. I  am still waiting for my partial refund since Mar 16th. As promised, it did not happen today either.

Please advise.
Fassade

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:03:42 AM

Alex/Atari02,

Seems like I got one, the rest of the nine are working fine. I am not aware about your RMA process (if any).

2. I  am still waiting for my partial refund since Mar 16th. As promised, it did not happen today either.

Please advise.

+1 for the refund, please.

I know than you need more time for give us more answers, but I got this question: the Wiibox said: confine/define.php is not existes.

What can I do?
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:32:49 AM

DP, I think I have a solution for you. It may be an issue with the controller you have in hand according to gridseed. I have a new update to send you.

I will post a link here soon, but will also PM you.

Alex

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:33:59 AM

Alex/Atari02,

Please advise.

Talk to me on skype. I will arrange free pickup for your RMA unit, and send a new one out.

Cheers

darkjed

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:59:49 AM

Still waiting for information on my batch 4 shipment.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:45:40 AM

I'm a bit confused from the OP, Where are you located?

Do you ship these from US or from China?
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

I'm a bit confused from the OP, Where are you located?

Do you ship these from US or from China?

The OP is in Melbourne but these ship from China at the moment although new orders may go through GAW miners in the USA
bigredbutton

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:17:06 AM

I paid a premium for the 10 pack deal as it is, is it to much to ask for a refund on the controller on i was never sent?
gruber_69

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:34:57 AM

Hi atari!

If the order won't be shipped today I want a full refund for this.
If it will be sent I want the tracking info for my package today.

Best regards
gruber_69

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:17:46 AM

Got shipping number almost immediately after posting.

We'll see if it will move ahead today. For now it's:

1    Shipment information received    SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC    16:34
Chivas12

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:40:47 AM

You guys used escrow?
I want to order 25 Gridseed Miners ..
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:53:39 AM

i've talked to you by skype atari

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
gruber_69

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:22:22 AM

You guys used escrow?

You can always use Paypal as I did
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:59:29 AM

You guys used escrow?

I did. There's a user named DannyHamilton on here that provides an escrow service.

There is some risk with using a random guy from the internet, but his feedback is comprehensive. I'd be more worried about having to explain to the monkeys at Paypal what went wrong.
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:20:06 AM

You guys used escrow?

I will personally vouch for Dabs - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939 - and his escrow service.

Tell him that 24Kilo sent you.
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

I got my shipment of 10 units yesterday. Thanks Alex!

I've got the units in a test configuration and have been mining for about 12 hours. The only issue so far is that one unit is showing about 10 times as many hardware errors as the others. I'll try isolating the problem by switching cables and whatnot.

A bit of feedback. It would be nice if the power cables were a foot or two longer. As it is, you really have to put the units close to the power supply. In my final configuration, I'll probably solder some extensions on the power plugs so that I can isolate the power supplies to the back of my rig.

Lastly, my order was supposed to be without a controller because I've got my own Raspberry Pi. But in the USB hub box there was a little board that has an Ethernet and USB port. There was no case. I assume this is a controller, but I've never seen one before.

Maybe when I've isolated my hardware error problem we can figure out how to get this card back to you.

Thanks again for your support.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
dp007

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

Alex/Atari02,

Please advise.

Talk to me on skype. I will arrange free pickup for your RMA unit, and send a new one out.

Cheers

Thanks for the quick response. That may not be necessary anymore. This morning I noticed that, the 10th one is back in business. I do not know how that happened.
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:51:56 PM

Is the 25th shipping date for batch 5 final?

Price is droping rapidly around so Your offer isn't as good as before and any delays are equal to money loss for Your buyers...

Not to mention money lost due to not mining.

Hi gruber_69,

Here is your tracking number:

60 7773 7886

I am terribly sorry for the delay. Let me know if you need help when you receive the units.

Cheers

Alex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: