Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36005 times)
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

Hi Alex. I pmed you a few days ago. Can you please send me the tracking information? Thanks!

Hi Flowan, shipping details PMed to you. Check inbox.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flowan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:37:56 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 09:51:54 AM by Flowan

Hi Alex. I pmed you a few days ago. Can you please send me the tracking information? Thanks!

Thanks, but I have not received a PM.

11:51 edit: Pm received, thanks!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

Hi Alex. Don't forget me. Shall I resend the email and PM? Also I paid more than the current price, so either a refund in the difference or even a credit to my next order would be appreciated. (And Philippines taxed me, that's my first message actually.)

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:15:02 PM

GAW miners have the best reputation today. They have been around for a short time and as a member of the Gaw team, I can tell you we always do right by customers. I extend my apologies for your experience and I have PM you to make up for what was lacking. As an extension of Gaw miners I do my best to make customers happy. I am organising groupbuys here to get better prices for customers, but I understand sometimes the lack of response can be frustrating. I encourage all from now on to contact Gaw and they will provide service on my behalf.

Alex

Alex, I have not received any PM from you.  My review outlines our correspondence, or lack thereof.  I just want to know if you shipped the cables that you said you were going to ship.  If you haven't, and GAW is taking care of service, please forward my information to GAW and have them contact me.  I shouldn't have to chase down service like I have had to.

The fact that I get a faster response because of a negative review than I do through direct email is upsetting.  I would have given you a more positive review had you been more communicative.

-Fuse

I am still waiting on a response, either via email, PM, or response in this thread.

-Fuse

Well, it looks like you'll respond to other people, but not me.  I guess that's what kind of customer service a $3400 order gets you.  Let this be an example for people considering orders with Alex.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:47:11 PM

GAW miners have the best reputation today. They have been around for a short time and as a member of the Gaw team, I can tell you we always do right by customers. I extend my apologies for your experience and I have PM you to make up for what was lacking. As an extension of Gaw miners I do my best to make customers happy. I am organising groupbuys here to get better prices for customers, but I understand sometimes the lack of response can be frustrating. I encourage all from now on to contact Gaw and they will provide service on my behalf.

Alex

Alex, I have not received any PM from you.  My review outlines our correspondence, or lack thereof.  I just want to know if you shipped the cables that you said you were going to ship.  If you haven't, and GAW is taking care of service, please forward my information to GAW and have them contact me.  I shouldn't have to chase down service like I have had to.

The fact that I get a faster response because of a negative review than I do through direct email is upsetting.  I would have given you a more positive review had you been more communicative.

-Fuse

I am still waiting on a response, either via email, PM, or response in this thread.

-Fuse

Well, it looks like you'll respond to other people, but not me.  I guess that's what kind of customer service a $3400 order gets you.  Let this be an example for people considering orders with Alex.

-Fuse

Hi Fuse,

I am sinecerely. I never received the email you sent me. PM me which email account you sent it from. I would have replied your email. Secondly, in the long message you posted, I missed the very last bullet point about still needing cables, so I didn't reply. I have PM you to find out what you need and for your inconvenience I am willing to make up for my failure to serve you with a refund.

Alex

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:59:42 PM

Alex

-Fuse

-Fuse

-Fuse

Hi Fuse,

I am sinecerely. I never received the email you sent me. PM me which email account you sent it from. I would have replied your email. Secondly, in the long message you posted, I missed the very last bullet point about still needing cables, so I didn't reply. I have PM you to find out what you need and for your inconvenience I am willing to make up for my failure to serve you with a refund.

Alex

PM received, and replied with refund address included.  Email you are missing on your end was forwarded to you again.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:12:42 AM

I received my six Gridseed blades and have now got them hashing.

When you get your PSU, they are not wired so you have to do that yourself. Here is a screenshot of how it should look:

For the power cable (mine was uk plug, others will be different) the cable colours are:

Yellow = Earth
Blue = Neutral
Red = Live

You can use a voltmeter to test and make sure 100%. PM me for details.

I used the version of bfgminer (3.10.0) that was modified to work with the 5 chip gridseed units. Couldn't get cgminer to work but some people are working on it now so it will be ready shortly.

Instructions for Windows

1. wire up your PSU
2. Install the Virtual Com Port Driver
3. Connect up the miner
4. Turn on the power
5. Plug into to your computer/usb hub
6. Download bfgminer
7. Edit bat file and start mining!

Here is a screenshot of mine hashing away:

It takes about 5 mins to show the correct speed. Only the third speed column is correct, the other two are wrong (this is because the software was modified to work with 5 chip miners, not blades).

Download link for Driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu247nrdzfl7zbb/blade_bfgminer_driver.zip

Bfgminer Software:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/386lwhp8yb4cg9c/bfgminer_blade.7z

geetash

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:57:42 AM

hello, please check your inbox.

Flowan

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

hello, please check your inbox.
I don't get why you have to quote this..?
cyberhide

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:03:20 AM

I am taking my business elsewhere.  4 days later, ignoring my PMs and answering others.

-cyberhide
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:38:55 AM

Thanks for the links.
Great pic of how to hook it up as well.

I received my six Gridseed blades and have now got them hashing.

When you get your PSU, they are not wired so you have to do that yourself. Here is a screenshot of how it should look:

For the power cable (mine was uk plug, others will be different) the cable colours are:

Yellow = Earth
Blue = Neutral
Red = Live

You can use a voltmeter to test and make sure 100%. PM me for details.

I used the version of bfgminer (3.10.0) that was modified to work with the 5 chip gridseed units. Couldn't get cgminer to work but some people are working on it now so it will be ready shortly.

Instructions for Windows

1. wire up your PSU
2. Install the Virtual Com Port Driver
3. Connect up the miner
4. Turn on the power
5. Plug into to your computer/usb hub
6. Download bfgminer
7. Edit bat file and start mining!

Here is a screenshot of mine hashing away:

It takes about 5 mins to show the correct speed. Only the third speed column is correct, the other two are wrong (this is because the software was modified to work with 5 chip miners, not blades).

Download link for Driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu247nrdzfl7zbb/blade_bfgminer_driver.zip

Bfgminer Software:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/386lwhp8yb4cg9c/bfgminer_blade.7z

Flowan

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:28:37 PM

Alex,

You told me my package was being picked up by your shipping agent the 17th of april. As of today i have not received a tracking number. Can you please give me an update regarding my order?

Thanks!
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:46:43 AM

Alex,

You told me my package was being picked up by your shipping agent the 17th of april. As of today i have not received a tracking number. Can you please give me an update regarding my order?

Thanks!

Sorry due to easter, the agents office was closed. But I managed to get you the tracking number. PM sent.

ernie-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

I PM'd atari02 and emailed alex.huynh38@gmail.com a week ago, I was just after a simple order of a couple of gridseed 5 chip miners. No reply, not even one to say sorry your order is too small.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:26:02 PM

Alex, I sent another PM. Thanks.

novymivo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:03:27 PM

I wish to buy 1 gridseed blade shipped to UK.
PM send
please answer.
kind regards

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
Flowan

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:07:21 PM

Alex,

Thanks!

Sorry due to easter, the agents office was closed. But I managed to get you the tracking number. PM sent.

Alright, thanks!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:25:11 PM

Thanks for the quick shipping. The blades are happily hashing away. Here are some pics:

I am using the old 5 chip bfgminer 3.10.0 with 5 Gridseed blades. Connected directly into the computer (no raspberry pi) via hub.

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:01:32 PM

shipping costs Germany?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:30:40 AM

Received a response today from Alex, and he has made things right by me for my order.  He said he would and he did.

I honestly believe that Alex is trying his best to make right by people, but there are just too many requests for one person to handle.  Give him time, and he will get back to you like he did with me.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: