Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

The 4, 6, and 12 hour are showing some early, but good signs. The 1 hour has massive hidden bullish divergence. The lows in price are getting higher while the lows in the rsi are getting lower. Bullish divergence is strong on the 12 hour.

It looks like $6,460 or so is the lowest we should see Bitcoin go if it starts to dump. I’d get a long in anywhere between there and here. Stoploss at $6,400 or so. Things are about to get interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
It was already very expected and it was possible to be well prepared and if you are prepared to you it will be easier to understand all situation and to act vney most and without any doubts.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Signs do continue to suggest that a new bull may be starting fairly soon. The market is becoming quite stable now, and we have quite firmly established lows with big resistance.
Only time will tell, but I am cautiously optimistic.

AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
The market will soon recover $ 400 billion, buddy. I thought about this situation and now I'm holding on. When the bubble burst, the virtual value no longer exists. The current price of the altcoins is now a real price and it is quite low. This is a chance to get rich.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
The market will soon recover $ 400 billion, buddy. I thought about this situation and now I'm holding on. When the bubble burst, the virtual value no longer exists. The current price of the altcoins is now a real price and it is quite low. This is a chance to get rich.

if all get rich ? who will be poor ? i think no Bull run , this year and next year . 400 billion from where ?? all burned people who bought ATH in January will not invest anymore ... and probably they talk bad about crypto situation .
you need to have real look how the things are .
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Signs do continue to suggest that a new bull may be starting fairly soon. The market is becoming quite stable now, and we have quite firmly established lows with big resistance.
I have yet to find any signs of a rebound in the market but as you say, we were able to see very solid bottoms, it became a steel wall that prevented the market from going down, and with that, my anxiety about the market has dropped by half. No further decline, which means that the market will have the opportunity to increase, opportunities for the market to shine in December is still very large, this is probably the final battle of the faith and perseverance of the people with the crypto, hope will still be that miracle

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

I have yet to find any signs of a rebound in the market but as you say, we were able to see very solid bottoms, it became a steel wall that prevented the market from going down, and with that, my anxiety about the market has dropped by half. No further decline, which means that the market will have the opportunity to increase, opportunities for the market to shine in December is still very large, this is probably the final battle of the faith and perseverance of the people with the crypto, hope will still be that miracle
The fact is that users of cryptocurrency are trying to do their job correctly And this is clearly displayed on the price range of each coin. Today it is very noticeable that all coins began to cultivate their price in inconsistency. And this is if you do not take into account the general trend of the cryptocurrency market, which clearly has some leverage.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

The fact is that users of cryptocurrency are trying to do their job correctly And this is clearly displayed on the price range of each coin. Today it is very noticeable that all coins began to cultivate their price in inconsistency. And this is if you do not take into account the general trend of the cryptocurrency market, which clearly has some leverage.
What other levers could be here? Large cryptocurrency holders have always had the opportunity to influence the cryptocurrency market by throwing out coins on the stock exchanges, thus increasing the supply.

]
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Most experts I'm following say that the bull market is approaching.However, I've been eager for a long time because we are in the bear market.That's why I want to believe, I'm hopeful.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

I myself saw the market in good condition all the green coins hopefully this is a good sign for all of us and I hope this kind of situation will not last for a moment
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

I believe that the market is waiting for positive signs to be able to grow strongly in the future. It would be better for investors to determine long-term investment in this market and to have a clear investment plan. Investigate carefully the coin you decide to invest in so that you can hold on to the belief that the market is moving.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I also think so and believe that the market will soon recover, but I expect more from investors who can bring capital with new money to be reinvested in the long term, because the market is still waiting for capitalization with other capital or new investors will start investing in crypto. that way all of us will be able to feel the market movement slowly starting to increase.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th.

As a result of a very long decline, perhaps not a few investors experienced fatigue in waiting. But I'm sure there are still many of them, who still have an optimistic spirit which in time will be the perfect power to realize the existence of Bull Run.

Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

Bullrun already happened if you look at the prices of coins at the begin of 2017 then you can see that the bullrun allready happened..
Before the summer 2017 and december 2017 we had a bullrun.. I think 2018 and 2019 will be bearish there is no reason for a bullrun..

You can not expect every year a bullrun i think the crypto market will lose another 30% of his value.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

The next bull run is close and we should know it is there when market starts moving higher strongly and with a purpose.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

Plenty of people including us on this board are expecting a bullrun for a while. It can start soon on any good news.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

If every investor is waiting for the bull, that bull season will be very difficult. This was the case last year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

And while Bitcoin is already affected by the ETF, we still have to wait until December for Bitcoin to reach some of thresholds around $ 6,600 to $ 7,000, around the previous highs. From there, prices could reach a high around $ 7,000 next.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

And while Bitcoin is already affected by the ETF, we still have to wait until December for Bitcoin to reach some of thresholds around $ 6,600 to $ 7,000, around the previous highs. From there, prices could reach a high around $ 7,000 next.

Yes, but you can see that the entire market is already impatient. I am sure that investors will not be able to stand quietly until December and will start to buy earlier "just in case". I think that we can expect a change in the trend in November.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Do not be so sure that soon there will be a reversal of the market. I believe that we will be in a stable state until 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: