Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Yes guys, I think we need good news, many good news, like the end of 2017, we need more buyers, crypto enthusiasts, and maybe institutional money as well, it can take time till 2019, but the bull run is coming.
What about wide adoption and innovation, good news might affect but to what extent of time it will maintain the price that has been accumulated from investors? the same thing will happen like last year? so much correction, fuds and sell-offs after the ath of almost 20k, yes we can't stabilize the price of bitcoin it is the nature of it but we can at least build its price without so many dumps of 70% like last months.

MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Yes guys, I think we need good news, many good news, like the end of 2017, we need more buyers, crypto enthusiasts, and maybe institutional money as well, it can take time till 2019, but the bull run is coming.
What about wide adoption and innovation, good news might affect but to what extent of time it will maintain the price that has been accumulated from investors? the same thing will happen like last year? so much correction, fuds and sell-offs after the ath of almost 20k, yes we can't stabilize the price of bitcoin it is the nature of it but we can at least build its price without so many dumps of 70% like last months.
After a long time losing money, I do not think that there are investors who are enough brave to believe the pump. I think they will sell their coins even they just get a small profit and this makes the market dump again.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

most likely the market will begin the stage of growth very soon. I hope the decision of the SEC will be positive
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

It's just clever idea, all thing point to this time. And investors should be more carefully now. Calm before the storm we have now.

Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

The founder of the Galaxy Digital bank, Mike Novograts, is confident that the market of cryptocurrency is ready for significant growth. He stated this in an interview with CNN Money.

Novogradets noted that exchanges and large companies, including Starbucks and Microsoft, are starting to take a more serious attitude to cryptocurrencies.

"Now we are seeing the entry of institutional investors into the market," he said, specifying that the massive adoption of the cryptocurrency will inevitably lead to an increase in the prices of digital assets.

In his opinion, the activity of institutional investors is explained by their fear of missing opportunities associated with the "inevitable growth" of the cryptocurrency market. Also Novogradets noted that soon bitcoin will become part of the financial portfolios of many people.

"The growth in the number of providers in the world of cryptocurrency will allow digital money to penetrate into pension and other funds," he said, pointing to the possibility of considering bitcoin as a means of preserving value like gold. https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/26/investing/markets-now-novogratz-bitcoin/index.html
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Well, I hope it is a bull run, but it seems to me that it is not yet. Probably it's just a green day. They have not been there for a long time.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:07:07 AM by maarx

Yes the next bull run must be seen soon and all are expecting the same massive growth of bitcoin as like 2017. The market seems to be green and the value of bitcoin and other altcoinsvalues are increasing as well. November should be welcoming for traders to see off the coins they have for better rates.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

I hope we can enter the bull season in a short time. The long downtrend continues and it is quite annoying to invest in the bear market. I want to see the bitcoin rise above $10000 Smiley

yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Well, I hope it is a bull run, but it seems to me that it is not yet. Probably it's just a green day. They have not been there for a long time.

I agree, especially  when we know that we are in a bear market for a long time, more than 9 months now.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
i am really feeling the same thing given that green marks can now be observed on some tokens in the market and also, ripple have made history recently which might trigger the increase for this year's bull run. Investing at this point can be a huge advantage but if you don't feel the same thing, you might consider holding your tokens to earn bigger profit once that day come.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

i predict and really hope this bullrun is coming on this month, if you have alot of money buy some altcoin is a good investment
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:08:24 AM

Every month that has comes to pass, the lower the chance we have to experience a bull run. A recovery is still possible though but if majority of investors and traders will rely on ETF to trigger a bull run then it is definitely not happening in this year.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

Seems we should wait until December 2018, I read an article on coindeks ETF BTC approval will be delayed until 29th December 2018...

I hope SEC can approve the Bitcoin ETF, so we can see Bullrun market again like the previous year ago...  Grin
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

I don't think this is enough for you to speculate that another bull run is going to happen. I think you should provide more sufficient evidence on why another bull run is going to come.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
And I like the current situation, in fact all the altcoins are in green and there are hopes that growth will continue. It's just not yet clear what factors will affect this, but we'll see until tomorrow.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Every one prediction is we are going to see bull before the end of the year but we don't know exactly when bull run will start exactly, we have to be very careful with the market when it is in bearish mode. Even every one eagerly waiting for the market to recover the value.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

Seems we should wait until December 2018, I read an article on coindeks ETF BTC approval will be delayed until 29th December 2018...

I hope SEC can approve the Bitcoin ETF, so we can see Bullrun market again like the previous year ago...  Grin
What? Delayed again? Exactly my prediction and this really disturbs the mindset of everyone. Everyone has been waiting for a decision about this etf and finally delayed.

Maybe now we have to switch and stop waiting that the market doesn't need etf to start the bull run, look at last year.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

I think SEC will approved bitcoin ETF around march 2019, if it possible big bull market will coming in mid 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: