Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Yes guys, I think we need good news, many good news, like the end of 2017, we need more buyers, crypto enthusiasts, and maybe institutional money as well, it can take time till 2019, but the bull run is coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dreamsnight

Activity: 410
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

I'm sure the price will return to normal after the turn of the year. but for this year I am not sure the price will return like the previous year. because the market looks very low on buyers..
Its just my opinion.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Definitely the next bull is coming. We just don't know when it will be. But for now, let's forget about ETFs. Cryptocurrency has survive till this moment without them. However an approval will be of great advantage to the overall market performance.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

The bull run will be here eventually whether we get the ETF decision or not. Last year there was no ETF speculation, it just pumped due to high demand and that demand has not gone away. It happened around this time last year so keep watching those charts

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

The bull run will be here eventually whether we get the ETF decision or not. Last year there was no ETF speculation, it just pumped due to high demand and that demand has not gone away. It happened around this time last year so keep watching those charts
It would be nice if the level of prices for the crypto currency returned to the level of 2017. but there is a risk that if you yourself rise again to peak levels, then many users will provoke a panic sale of crypto currency .
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

It would be nice if the level of prices for the crypto currency returned to the level of 2017. but there is a risk that if you yourself rise again to peak levels, then many users will provoke a panic sale of crypto currency .
I've preferred to have the current price than of 2017 hype, aside from it is more risky but it just creating a horror when it suddenly dump. I may encourage people not just to look into high price but to consider the long life of crypto instead.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

I really hope so. We are still on red for months already from the beginning of this year many people have lost huge amount of profit due to the negative market situation. Hopefully, increase will soon take over. For now, people should focus holding and waiting. Selling should not be considered as an option since it will just make the situation worse now that market is still on red marks.

dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
Still, no changes occur in the negative market situation but it won't change the fact that dumps are not permanent and there would always be possibilities for the market to recover. We jus have to wait and be patient with how the market behaves. Panic selling is what makes the situation even worse and to aleast lessen the negative scenario, we should avoid doing such thing but rather be firmed with holding.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

Yes guys, I think we need good news, many good news, like the end of 2017, we need more buyers, crypto enthusiasts, and maybe institutional money as well, it can take time till 2019, but the bull run is coming.
If you see the dominance increases and the volume on exchanges goes high, expect and search for those good news.

Like the bullish people, we've been waiting and expecting for the institutional money to come in. First months/quarters of 2018 hasn't been so good but if you bought during those times, you did a great job and just wait until the next bull comes. Maybe it will come on last quarter if not, expect on 2019 just pass the hope for the upcoming months and years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

A bullish run is usually favored for cryptocurrencies traditionally towards the close of the year. Likely mid-October or October ending and this won't have anything to do with ETF or Bakkt (November)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

I can confirm that the market cap at the end of the year will rebound to $ 300 billion. ETH rates will rise to $ 800 or more. The BTC's ability to grow to $ 15,000. Bull-run markets are likely to be almost certain at the end of the year as the demand for cryptos grows.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████