Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

what should i do rigth now? the forum  change rules and some  are not able to join signature campaigns. so some pursues to do other campaign. FORUM is so unfair.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

In the world of digital currencies graphs are in stable condition. The most sensible option to wait as an investor. I hope that positive developments happen as soon as possible.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Well thisis my take:
if the platform you're having their coins have real use cases, why not use it then. If not then I think you can wait a while for market conditions to improve and then you can go ahead and sell your tokens. Anyways you should also conduct your own analysis by reading the team news and updates and following community chat. That'll help you make the best decision ever.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

of course that is not easy especially if you have no knowledge in this industry. I think you should start thinking more clearly and must get every knowledge you can get from this reading or discussion. yes, you really need knowledge about investing and trading because it can make you do a lot of speculation.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Just continue to monitor on the crypto that you are investing and analyze the market movement. Based on your analysis, if you think that there is still a a bright future for your crypto coin, then I would somehow suggest to continue holding until it makes a bullish market then, you may decide whether to sell your coin or not. Then, if the current movement seems to be declining, it's better to sell immediately and don't wait for it to drop further since you will lose more from your investment.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

I hold depends on the coin i have, i still hold some coins until now. I know the project and invest because I'm sure it will be a good investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Do not trust anyone. Believe only yourself and your intuition. Use your experience and plan an investment. Everyone has his own opinion and not a fact that is correct.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

You should start doing more effective research and analysis, so that you really know the cryptocurrency situation and also the steps you will take to determine. You don't have to trust, without clear data. So the conclusion is to analyze according to the concept and your plan will be better.
Goodluck for you!
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

if you need money then just sell crypto coins that are owned and join a bounty campaign to get new coins as assets that can be sold later, every day I take part in several bounty campaigns such as social media, content and signatures to add to the coin collection I have.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1305

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

When the prices on the crypto-currency market fall down, I can buy already well-proven coins, from the top 10 cryptocurrency . I don`t buy new coins with ICO, but I can take part in bounty programs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
These is depend on the coin that you bought, if you're coins is good and has potential to increase its price then holding is a good idea, maybe the reasons why they sell their coins immediately because they noticed that their coins is a shitcoins.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

You need to carve a niche for yourself and adopt a strategy that works for you. Decide when you should, how long and what coins you should hodl. Everyone has strategy. Follow the news around your coins of choice. It's very important
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

That practically depends on the coin you have at hand,if you will hodl,make sure is a coin that have tendency of increasing,and you can actually determine that by making research into the team that came up with the project,check their contribution to crypto,also take time to look into the problem the project want to solve.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

You need to carve a niche for yourself and adopt a strategy that works for you. Decide when you should, how long and what coins you should hodl. Everyone has strategy. Follow the news around your coins of choice. It's very important

Exactly, we have different opinions about how we make profits in cryptocurrency, and if someone said a negative thing about holding for long is useless, then I guess it depends on how he would hold his coins, if he has a purpose on what he is doing, you don't have to worry at all. What others do on making profits by holding is base on how much they know about that certain coin, most of them know that in the right time, it will skyrocket and they are going to make huge profit.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

Make your own research and judgement in this status of crypto market. Remember price of crpto are always volatile that is exactly hard to predict when prices are on rise. Make your judgement that at the end you will not regret when you invest in crypto.
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

This is a much common question.
I think you should use some of your own brain and try to hold some profitable coins/tokens which you think really are potential and pass on the rest coins which you don't trust by selling them at the current market price.
For this you need to study a lot about the coins you have invested but this study will not go waste for sure.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

If the tokens are listed in any exchanges you can sell it immediately and the price is right to you. But if its not yet listed so its better for you to hold. Hodling has a risks but the reward is great.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

In my opinion, if you look at the current price, it is better for you to hold back selling coins that you have. Right now, because now the price of most coins is cheaper 'and will only hurt yourself
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Stop giving a damn what people say even if they are "authorities" in this field because they won't replace your money if you end up losing it. What you ought to do is to research and make your own decisions.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Everything depends on the state of the crypto currency market. For example, today, when the entire crypto currency market is red, it is better to sell all the newly obtained altcoins. I kept a few altcoins of existing projects from November last year and now I got 4 times less from their sale than I would have received when I sold it in November 2017. For myself I decided to sell all the altcoins that I will receive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: