Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

HODL and while you are holding, maximize your knowledge, educate yourself and learn to analyze current market situation. You can’t invest if you are not capable of making your own decisions. Use the time and save your invested finances. Hopefully, by the time you are ready, your coins will go up )

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
will definitely wait for the price to recover, all of them must also think the same as me who hope the price will recover, and for investors it is now very appropriate to buy coins and be detained first and then sell when the market price reverses
FKirkorov

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

I have very little kriptovalyuy, I'm not nervous and do not worry. I have so little so far that I'm not going to sell it now.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Remember that in this market never listen to others. No one knows the future of the market so every advice is not right and if you follow then you will regret. When I joined the market I was always scared and listened to the advice of others around me. But the consequences became more severe and I lost more money. It is best to invest your trust, If you believe the market will continue to grow in the future, don't panic and continue to hold.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

I'm not selling my coins at a lower cost.
The world of crypto is anything possible.
How much research has you done on a coin, you can still be proved wrong. It's a world full of possibilities. In truth, your decision is right for you.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

you should Wait until the market will come back. this Time is not good for Crypto. you can using this situation. you can buy Bitcoin and holding it. when the market gross up, you can sell it.  now your discussion.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

believe yourself. btw. you need say the name of your crypto you are holding. so maybe we can give some advise

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

believe yourself. btw. you need say the name of your crypto you are holding. so maybe we can give some advise
I agree , It better to give suggestion and advice if we know what kind of token you are having. Making yourself a small research can help you to build up your mind if you will still hold it or sell it.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency green days will come soon just like these past years it has a red days which is the situation of the crypto market is very bad like all of the crypto is decreasing over and over and there is what we called green days which is the situation of the crypto market is good from low price to high price like the crypto is recovering and increasing a lot. For all these years, I would say holding is the very wise decision now that the crypto market is very low so to avoid loss and to earn big profit, buying and holding is the option for me.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

It was necessary to sell in December 2017. Now it is better to keep your tokens and wait for the market growth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

It was necessary to sell in December 2017. Now it is better to keep your tokens and wait for the market growth.

Or even a bit later, if you were on a good position you could hold during January and see, but people who got on the train in the middle of the super-rise will of course encounter a problem if they try to liquidate the positions now. So, I agree, if you are in, you have no option but to hodl.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

One thing I have learnt from cryptocurrency world is never sell when price is down, instead buy more because when you sell, you may not be able to buy as the price may never be that low again. I will advice you hold, never sell at this bear market.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Probably we found the bottom and price will not fall. This is predicted by many experts and financial analysts but is that true? Or they try to manipulate market by spreading positive news and after that they will start selling again?

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

You just should sit and think about it. If you had enough coins for perspective hold, you should to do, if your coins so bad, I would prefer to sell it without problems.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

I do both. I will hold the altcoin which I think has potential and I will sell altcoins which I don't think are good. You should be able to think which one is better for you, don't believe too much with what people say.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Conduct your own research. Mark the advantages and disadvantages.
I'd recommend you to hold it till the year, but don't listen to me, lear yourself
Usually, even if you want to conduct your own research, it is still always better to have some understanding most especially as little as long term trading knowledge to be able to know if you have to sell or if you really do not have to.

Mostly, for the altcoin market, we have seen the market attain a huge ATH in the past and before you know it come back right down to their historical prices which simply makes them more like a pump and dump market.

However, in this case, you definitely should be able to know how you are going about the whole trading thing and not just simply hop in if you really want to, otherwise, holding will just be the best option and over the years anyway, a lot of coins have really gone huge than where they started from. Like OMG, XVG, and the likes.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Yeah, to much long of holding isn't good especially when it continuously goes down, it could be better to sell them and buy other coins. But for Bitcoin and Ethereum holder, you better keep on holding cause there is somewhat called REVENGE from being in down in nearly 9 months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

The answer to this question depends entirely on your experience and knowledge. It is better for users who have sufficient experience and knowledge to obtain profit margins with daily transactions, but they are known to generate income by both methods. Investors who do not have sufficient knowledge and experience will be more profitable in the long term because they will keep the margin of error as long as they do not trade. Of course, it will not be possible to acquire new knowledge and experience unless trade is done, but it is necessary not to forget that this experience and knowledge can be obtained with small budget trade. Therefore, it will not be right for me to decide on your behalf without making a comparison of your own knowledge and experiences. You should make this decision yourself with your own thoughts.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
People advice to hodl becuse it's a time-honored thing, those who has been hodling BTC since 2011 are very rich today, but I think such people don't exist because they already sold their coins at 1K in 2013. This market is changing really fast, so if you want to make profit, you need to diversify and change your portfolio daily.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

what you are going to do will depend on what you have research. hold those coins what you research to have potential and will give you profit and sell those coin you think unworthy. example is bitcoin i want to hold it for a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: